Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
res for my spot.

Edited

Loved this twist. So now Arnav has to use his money that has been in safekeeping with Shashi to solve Payal-Akash's marraige and get them together. Perfecto. He has to take the help of Khushi and the more help he takes, the more he gets tangled with Khushi which is what we all want - don't we. I love the way Khushi is trying to fit in and Arnav is looking out for her. NK is awesome and so was Anjali. Somehow these two will be the first ones who will befriend Khushi is what I feel. Love the way you have portrayed Payal-Arnav bond and Payal is an absolute phataka. Can't wait for the next chapter now. And the best part of this is that you are updating very regularly and this is what I want - able to read regular updates for DG. Going to attack your other 2 stories too - Just give me some time.
Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail
Bechaari Khushi   What an odd situation to be in. Payal is quite a character here
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
reserved

I love payal...
i mean she is strong and focused...
she knows how to make it right...

Arnav...is really a good brother and a also a friend...
felt bad for Khushi at 1st...
but then NK did it all...
these siblings are really understanding...
and good by heart...
Edited by heavenspirit - 11 years ago
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Payal is a cracker! Seriously i love her charecter! She knows Aaskash inside out! Dat he wud be a beardless devdas after her caall! And then calling arnav from chef's phone! Pyaar isse kis mod pe le aaya! And her father is a damn wicked person! Surely he wud hav somenthng else also in mind!

Arnav is a perfct brother and a wicked brain himself! Lets see which bomb blasts pout first!

NK and Anjali are the cutest siblingz handling the most difficult situations wid a smile!
Making khushi feel comfortable and homely!
:)
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yay...finally NK, Anjali and Khushi are having a chat...over a cup of chai...oh sorry...i mean soup...and NK seems to show interest in Khushi :)  loved that Australian women joke ...poor NK...

I think NK and Khushi will become close to each other...and NK will take Aman's role until he arrives in the picture to kindle the fire in Arnav :)

thank god Payal and Akash are all good...it was so uncharacteristic of Payal to break up like that...so all is well now...and i am happy...

Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...so happy all well with Akaash n Payal...Bless NK for making Khushi at ease, even Anjali was great...the more you write, more we want...unquenchable thirst...keep updates rolling dear...hugs!!
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww really love the way they interact😃
aquagal thumbnail
Loved it loved it...
Can understand Khushi's double thoughts on joining the siblings or not.. She is a stranger here knowing nobody other than Arnav.
NK is too sweet making Khushi comfortable & Anjali confusing her with her wicked theories.
Payal... her father is wicked and very manipulative But Arnav solved her problem. I'm thinking if Arnav is doing it for Payash sake or in reality he doesn't need Mithun Basu's financial help.
limitless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting :) there's so much to this story... When i am reading payal, akash , i will be waiting for the update on Arnav an kushi, amd similarly others... Awesome Story... Hope sheetal is out of the picture soon... Even though you have not told abt her, she is still there spoiling the peace
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dis is AWSM.

it was rely nce of nk 2 tlk wid khushi 😃.

i hope dat traitor dn't do nythng 2 spoik Raizadas plan.

i hope payash marry fast b4 thngs get worst.

wen is Arnav gonna knw abt d traitor????

i lik dis Payal alooottt...😃