Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thx mt for the update and welcome bac v all sure missed u and ur updates....oh also cld u pls talk with ur khabri...how can they make adi bad....pls do talk and let us know wen ever u have time...thx again
Nidhiii thumbnail
MT....Is it true that everybody on the sets of KS calls RK Cuddles?

Please do tell us more about it! 😛
mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update MT 👏 Welcome back we all missed you 😛
pinkberry thumbnail
thank u thank u thank u......... 😊
Piscean thumbnail
Thanks MT....we missed you too! Glad you're back but c'mon RK got that infamous title coz of you....ab tu hi chhod degi toh bechare ko identity crisis ho jaayega yaar! 😆 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Welcome back MT!!! Arrg Pia, get a life!!! Leave Bani alone!!
lion thumbnail
thank you MT. Please check with your Khabari, nothing good has happened form last week or so...
mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piscean

Thanks MT....we missed you too! Glad you're back but c'mon RK got that infamous title coz of you....ab tu hi chhod degi toh bechare ko identity crisis ho jaayega yaar! 😆 😆

He must be cursing me with all his heart.......Imagine a sexy looking, 35-year old super-star of the Telly World is called "Cuddles"😆

I am so glad that no one knows the Old Names I called him when the serial had just begun......😆 Anyone who has read my previous updates would know about the highly uncomplimentary names that I had given to Jai Walia's character!😆

Cheers,

MT

pondy thumbnail
So MT then Cobras business partnership with Jai has come to an end? "I will not do business with person who lost everything in life" Can you clear my doubt on that part, i dunt know im very much keen in knowing it 😆 Edited by pondy - 17 years ago
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update

i really hope they reveal the person within 2 weeks and no longer 😡 Edited by angels_eyes - 17 years ago