1 August -India written & video update

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Guys, I don't have much idea about what has been happening in KS, Sangeeta gave me a quick update on phone, hence not much comments today, I am writing exactly what I am watching on screen!πŸ˜ƒ

Roshni is shown coming out from the Airport and meeting up with Cobra Bhaiyya wearing clothes which one would only wear in a Wintry Evening in Delhi!πŸ˜† Ranvijay recounts everything to Roshni about how Bani left Jai's home and him and that she is pregnant with Jai's baby. Roshni seems intriguied and happy and tells Ranvijay that Jai will keep suffering and longing for his baby. Ranvijay is surprised and tells Roshni that he had no idea she hated Jai so much and that is why she got attacked Jai. Roshni is shocked and tells Ranvijay that why would she want to kill Jai and that she wants to see him suffer for the rest of his life and die every moment and not die in one go. Roshni wonders who tried to kill Jai and whoever is his enemy will be her friend.

Aditya talks to Jai about the attack and Jai just brushes it off, while Aditya asks him if he suspects anyone and Jai tells him confidently that it was Roshni who must have tried to attack him. Aditya looks confused and tells Jai that he should tell the Police, Jai said that the Police will one day reach Roshni themselves and he is waiting for that day. Jai tells Aditya that he has breached the agreement between Roshni and Jai's Company and he doesn't care how much loss he has to incur on this. Jai tells Aditya that he should go and tell Roshni that Jai will no longer be associating with Roshni's Company from now. Aditya smiles to himself as Jai leaves.

Bani joins her New Office and requests her new Boss (Funny Fellow) and tells him that she would prefer to be called Bani and not Mrs. Walia. The Boss tells her about her new job and tells her that his Company has a lot of benefits for their Lady Employees and recounts them and Bani is quite surprised and happy. (I can bet this is Jai's doing!)

Pia goes to her new Office and is thrilled at seeing her new Office. The kind of Cabin that Pia has got, even my Boss never had!πŸ˜† Aditya comes and meets Pia in the Office and greets her very happily. Aditya offers Pia words of encouragement and then causally asks about Pushkar's identification of the guy in the Police Station and Pia replies in the negative.

Bani's Boss introuduces her to the whole Office. Lolz....Jai has chosen the ugliest boss for his wife!πŸ˜† Bani's new colleague Jyoti is also pregnant and she tells Bani that the the Company has started these new facilities for women only from today and it is all thanks to our New Trustee!πŸ˜† Jai kabhi baaz nahin aayega....Bani looks astonished!

Pia and Bani talk on the phone and tell one another that they are really enjoying their work and then Pia suddenly realizes that Bani should not know that she is working for Jai. (Pia kabhi nahin sudhregi!) Pia thinks to herself that Bani should never come to know that she works for Jai. Rano comes in and is shocked to see Pia. (Jai had employed all his relatives in his Office!πŸ˜†) Rano blasts off Pia and tells her how shameless she is that after saying so many things to Jai she actually has the guts to work for him. Rano really gives it back to Pia and insults her and tells her that she is selfish and self-centred and her idea of right and wrong is only based on what she wants. Way to go Rano! Rano tells Pia that she has no idea what Bani feels for Jai and Pia argues back that Bani feels nothing for Jai and she will help Bani get a divorce one day, Rano looks disgusted and angry!

Aditya tells Roshni that Jai has broken the partnership. Roshni talks in cryptics and kind of blackmails Aditya and tells him that Jai has no idea that his real enemy is someone close to him and Aditya looks confused and dazed. Roshni brushes off Aditya and tells him that anyway this is between her and Jai and she will speak to him directly on this! From which angle does Aditya look like the guy who tried to kill Jai, poor Adi.....He looks as harmless as a Rabbit!πŸ˜†

Roshni comes shouting and barges inside Jai's room and screams on him for breaking the Partnership. Jai is furious and tells her that what the hell does she think she is, she will do anything she wants to and he will keep quiet. Roshni tells him that how did he even think that if he couldn't become hers, she will ever let him be someone else's. Roshni taunts Jai about missing Bani or is he pained for the child who has been seperated from its Father before his birth. Jai tells Roshni that she is like a curse on him and he accuses Jai of sending him letters and trying to get him killed. Roshni it at first confused and then sceams back on Jai that she does hate him and that stupid wife of his, but she has not tried to kill him. Roshni tells him that she wants to see him dying every moment and that she won't let him be killed because she wants to see him live and suffer every moment of his life.

Roshni before leaving tells Jai that she is not bothered about the Partnership breaking because she does not work with people who have lost everything in life! Jai wonders if not Rohsni then who could it be who has been blackmailing him and sending him letters on the Park road incident and who is it that tried to kill him. At the same time, Aditya is shown posting a letter!

Is it just me or is KS really going nowhere.....πŸ˜• It was an okey dokey episode and kind of assured me that I really did not miss anything for the past one week except you guys on the Forum!πŸ˜‰

Ram was in good form (I will never call him Cuddles nowπŸ˜† Everyone on the Sets on KS is calling him with this name....He must be furious!πŸ˜† Bechare ko kahan ek Doggy jaisa naam de diya!) and Prachi looks terribly young and pretty uncomfortable with playing a would-be-Mother on screen! Pia as usual was at her irritating best and Rano looked superb, Saahil is truly blessed!πŸ˜ƒ Bani's new Boss was very funny....and Poor Aditya, he looks so innocent.....I think there is something else cooking here! Roshni was at her annoying and vicious best, but I loved the last line she thows on Jai, that she doesn't do business with people who have lost everything in life....Kind of made her look so powerful! But it didn't seem to have any effect on Jai!πŸ˜† Really, either Aditya can't act for nuts or he is surely upto something else, because from no angle does he look like a guy who can bump off his best mate!

Btw, I am still not upto my regular updating stuff, I won't be able to do the Update tomorrow, but I can do it on Thursday and may be on Friday! Really, missed you guys so much.....Don't care much for KS these days, but you guys are all too dear to be missed for a long time!πŸ€—

Cheerios,

MT

1st august video update for kasam se by LIMA

here r the links...will add some more later...still uploading.

thx

http://media.putfile.com/1st-august-ks-by-lima 

or

Download-Link: http://rapidshare.de/files/27834372/1st_august_ks.wmv.html

enjoy

lima

Edited by khoo - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhabia thumbnail

thnx oh and its good to see you back rocking at KS

what is aditiya's plan???? is he after the money oh noooooo😭

Edited by rhabia - 17 years ago
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
MTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt......i think im happier to see you than the update πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thanks hun πŸ€—
Alisha84 thumbnail
welcome back MT 😊 i love u yaar 😊 yee aya nu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
KSKS thumbnail
Hey MT

Welcome back and thank you πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

KSKS
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx MT. Nice to have you back.
angel n thumbnail
thanks for the update!!
it is really good to have you back. I reaaly missed your posts

regards

Alisha84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: **Tinkerbell**

MTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt......i think im happier to see you than the update πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thanks hun πŸ€—

bilkol me bhi yehi kehna cha rahi thi Tingerbell jiπŸ˜‰..pata nehi kyo maghar aaj itne dino baad phir se kasamh se ka asli maza araha heπŸ‘πŸ‘

abb ap hi MT ji kuch karo ke kasamh se phir se pehle jasia ho jae plzz....ab to ap mashoor ho gai hein jiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

pmtwist thumbnail
good to have you back MT.

thanks for the update
soapaddict thumbnail
MT!

WE missed you so much!!!