Ridheema Tiwari to 'spice up' Life OK's upcoming

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Ridheema Tiwari to 'spice up' Life OK's upcoming show Jaan with her negative role

Ridheema Tiwari has come a long way from playing the silent and suffering wife in Colors' Rishton Se Badi Pratha and the dutiful wife and bahu in Star Plus' Sasural Genda Phool. She later took up the negative role in Sony Entertainment Television's Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage.

And now, the talented actress will be adding up 'spice' with her negative role in Saurabh Tewari's upcoming show for Life OK, titled Jaan.

Yes, you heard it right!! Ridheema has been roped in to play the negative lead in the upcoming show. We hear that her role will be an interesting one, considering the kind of vamps we have seen on television today.

When contacted, Ridheema told us, "Yes, I am part of Jaan. But I have got no brief on my role, as I have not started shooting for the show."

This particular news comes after Tellychakkar.com reported about Latesh Sharma and Jas Karan Singh joining the cast of the show as the best buddies of the male protagonist, played by Ayaz Ahmed. Newbie Nitika Sharma plays the female protagonist.

Promo link: