7C Discussions May 6 - May 10

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

May  6 – Monday

Kayal coming from market late Stalin asking what did you do – time is valuable don't waste it – she goes I saw the bookstore beside the shop so I bought books for your new library – he is so happy – then they talk about books Kayal telling him I love to ready books you didn't see it at home – My father is a big reader and it passed on to me too – Stalin really happy and saying see now we are communicating and getting to know each other I am a really lucky guy to have you as a wife – she goes me too – once I prayed to God to give me a good husband now I feel God is my husband good moment for both of them (I think Siva's chapter ended )

Dubbas talking to the girls that they have to do something big for library – they say Sir said only bring books from home if they have any – and they say they Dubbas you always think and we don't want to hear your plan – there comes Kuruvi they call he stopped and now he wanted to run away but the bike won't start he is cursing inside – why? Girls come along talking about library what you are going to do he telling them that he is going to order Malar magazine girls telling him that's not enough – they are telling Kuruvi there is a man coming with money you just take it and say thanks to the man – so the stranger came there and give 10,000 to Kuruvi and he said thank you very and asking what is your name why – K goes we need thank you he goes to K's bike and started to drive Kuruvi yelling Stop – stranger saying I gave the money for the bike

Boys collecting money for the library not many people giving it – so they think why people don't want to give money – kili telling them they are like us remember before Stalin Sir we never pay attention books – Stalin comes there and saw them telling don't do this kind of thing I only asked used books from homes not money – boys telling nowdays nobody read books and they don't keep it either at home – he is telling them don't take money from others because in the end you will use it for  yourselves little of it and the people who gave money to the library won't like it – for an example when you are standing in the hot you want to buy some juice so you will use the money and you are hungry then you will little for the food like that you use library money for your personal use – they say ok you are right we did buy juice with the money – Stalin telling them think different idea we need books it didn't have to be new

Tamil and Kuruvi talking – Today Tamil selling fish – he is telling K that I want to buy land and be like Ambani – K telling Tamil you know Teachers go home on time – Sat and Sun off – summer vacation and other days you spend with your family –when you have money you don't have time for family or relaxation – Tamil says I still want to be a business so I am trying smaller now one day I will become big businessman – (I think both are correct – not all the teachers loved their jobs – Stalin wanted to make change in kids life – Tamil just teaching for money and he wants to be rich at least he is trying I have to salute for that)

Dubbas mom asking permission to remarry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Akka 👏

Very happy for Stalin and Kayal 😊 Finally she understood him

I hope Siva at least comes back to visit and not totally disappear 😭

She and her dad was always there for Stalin and Kuruvi.

Like that Tamizh and Kuruvi were expressing their thoughts.. 👏

7C's teamwork in the library discussion was wonderful as well
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka for the update..

Kayal stalin both talking from there heart..so sweet and good..

Boys collecting money and stalin sir advice was very nice..

Again kuruvi became palliadu ..girls vechutanga motorcycle ku aapu..

I didnt like Tapasu mom 2 nd marriage track..
kalki2007 thumbnail

May 7 – Tuesday

Dubbas in turmoil

Dubbas sitting alone other girls asking what is the problem she tells them that her mother wanted to remarry her maama – she says she loved her father he was the best ( feel bad for Dubbas hard to accept another person in her life I understand her fear ) if her mother remarry she is going live with her grandma

Boys collecting books for the library see Tamil in the front yard they thought he is working then he says that it is his house they tell him about the library so he donate box full of books – boys going the right track

Dubbas mother and her maama came to see Stalin and telling him that people giving her hard time – Annachi and her husband relatives giving her problems and afraid to live alone – she has to think about her daughter's life and her future – the one she planned to marry is her murai maapillai and he is policeman her parents didn't like police job so they married her to different person and he still single and didn't marry anyone else – she has the confident that he will look after them and love them – she wants Stalin to talk to Dubbas and explain to her the situation she will listen to him – Kayal and Stalin think and decided to talk to Dubbas

Stalin and Kayal talked to Dubbas she says if you say I accept – Stalin telling her you can come to me if you ever feel to talk and we are going to be here and watch out for you – he is telling Kayal hope I am doing the right thing when she trust me fully it scares me that I am supporting her mother I don't ever want to regret it – ( I can understand Stalin position when somebody gives you full trust it's hard to make decision afraid to the risk – anyway Stalin took the risk and talk to Dubbas hope everthing going to be alright on her life) her maama looks like a good person

Stalin asking Kayal did I do the right thing – she goes time will tell and we hope for the best

(sorry - I could have missed something it was a busy morning  talking )

kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Kayal stalin both talking from there heart..so sweet and good..

Boys collecting money and stalin sir advice was very nice..

Again kuruvi became palliadu ..girls vechutanga motorcycle ku aapu..

I didnt like Tapasu mom 2 nd marriage track..

me too don't like the remarry part - i think in reality so many kids facing it so they wanted to show the kids how to handle it if ever they have to face it . in a way good idea that they face things earlier gives them more matured about life

first her father died - kids know people die anytime

prank went wrong - Stalin got into accident

Stalin marriage - surprise turn

Stalin accident - they had to study without Stalin

Kili parents wish - compromise

Library - instead of fighting they are going harmony way

Remarry - tough on Dubbas but she has to face it  - mom is typical dependant on man or she didn't want to fight alone - Dubbas don't hava a choice
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

me too don't like the remarry part - i think in reality so many kids facing it so they wanted to show the kids how to handle it if ever they have to face it . in a way good idea that they face things earlier gives them more matured about life

first her father died - kids know people die anytime

prank went wrong - Stalin got into accident

Stalin marriage - surprise turn

Stalin accident - they had to study without Stalin

Kili parents wish - compromise

Library - instead of fighting they are going harmony way

Remarry - tough on Dubbas but she has to face it  - mom is typical dependant on man or she didn't want to fight alone - Dubbas don't hava a choice

Well pointed tracks kalki akka..

Lets see how they handle Tappas story..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
One more scene akka.. that tappas uncle was little harsh with boys ..lets see is he good at heart..
kalki2007 thumbnail

May 8 – Wednesday

Kuruvi came to see Stalin – they talk about library and they didn't get good books – what they going to do – K telling maybe we should books from Annachi – Stalin asking demand Kuruvi goes no just beg – all laugh – K telling Stalin and Kayal that begging for good cause is ok – Kayal telling yeah he is right – she goes to make dosai and K telling her to make egg dosa – Stalin telling him how come you don't eat at home – K telling him I don't want to eat alone feel weird and too much hassle to take the food and eat – my mother goes to bed before I get home and I lazy to take out and eat – Kayal and Stalin laugh and telling Kuruvi that we know what you need – K ask what – they say we need to look a girl for you – they ask what kind of girl you want – K goes more black and less educated than me – Stalin laughing if you looking for more black then you can't see a person – we need to look a girl for you this summer

Kili goes to music teacher and telling him all about parents demand that he learn music – teacher crying telling Kili his father was like that too and I understand your problem

Boys came to see Hai Bomb because he missed the cricket game – he is telling them that his mother in the hospital and they gave her room and food she will be ok in a few days- he will go in the evening to see her – boys are worried they say forget about the game lets go see your mother – he telling them you know how many times she goes to hospital she always come back so I am not worried – still boys not convinced – they worry for Hai bomb

Kannan sitting alone Kuruvi asking him why you are not with your friends – he telling kuruvi that he slow down his friends and wanted them to have fun without looking after him – I miss my parents – Kuruvi telling him why don't you call he is telling him they won't come Kuruvi says you have to try you can't make a decision for them – we will send telegram to them telling Kanna serious condition see what happens – Kanna laughs and tell him what if they got mad Kuruvi telling him before they start to speak you speak  and give them left and right – Kuruvi telling Kanna now you are adult they are kids so you forget the past and call them or we can do the telegram part – kuruvi good advice about the kid and parent part – who cares about pride if you miss them then tell them that

Stalin came from the hospital sitting outside – Kayal asked what happened did you see the doctor he says no – then what is the problem – he is telling her that he saw Hai bomb father in the hospital he told me that he didn't understand what the doctor telling about his wife illness – so Stalin talked to the doctor – she has cancer and they can't do anything here – Kayal asked what about if they go to Chennai – Stalin goes for that you need lot of money again not sure that  they can cure her – we have to do something but what they both really sad – Hai bomb came there and asking Stalin my father told me that he saw you at the hospital are you ok – Stalin telling him I am ok he didn't believe so he asked Akka is sir ok I was so scared something happen to him – I am happy now that nothing happened to you – he hugs Stalin and walked away – Kayal and Stalin standing looking at him – how he is going to survive – what they going to do

I feel really bad for Hai bomb – didn't even understand the seriousness – he is confident that she will come home – Summe turning to be not a good summer for kids

Dubbas has to adjust her mother's remarriage

Kannan missing parents

kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

One more scene akka.. that tappas uncle was little harsh with boys ..lets see is he good at heart..

oh i missed this scene - morning running around with my daughter - thanks for the info

hope he will come around like Tamil or AHM or Kayal
Wonderfullife thumbnail

OMG A Heart Breaking Episode.. I had tears watching Kaibam scenes..Infact my dad was crying watching him..

Kaibam so innocent and unaware of his mom's illness..other boys too sad for him.. was a heart breaking moment..in such small age he has to deal with this..

And when Stalin sir knew about it he too was worried.. The most touching moment was Kaibam running to see Stalin sir as he heard he went to hospital and was worried about Sir's illness..

Wish Stalin & Kayal help in Kaibam's mother treatment.. and want to see her back to his son..

Kuruvi advice for Kannan was good.. Hope his plan succeeds and Kanan gets his parents love.. But though Kanan is missing his parents..do that parents have little love atleast on kanan..

Kili scene was very funny..

The kids were very happy when they are in class..in summer holidays they have to face many problems..