Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

May 9 – Thursday

Hai bomb in a shock

Girls sitting one of the girl ask Dubbas come lets play she says no – watertank telling them leave her alone if she didn't want to come don't push her – but the other one started to talk about her mother's remarriage and Taanapa – Dubbas got angry and they fight – she comes home telling her mother send Taanapa his home – mother trying to explain but Dubbas in no situation to listen so her mom slap her and telling her he is staying for their own protection and he is going to stay here and don't his feelings – don't think about other people they are not going to help you – the other girl should know how Dubbas is hurt but kids are kids not all of them think about others feelings – (mother is right about one thing people talk but never help )

Boys saw Tamil he is selling fish – they tell him some sob story about where he can get cheap fish and Tamil paid 1000 ruppies to them – he is telling them don't con me you know I am going to get you if you cheat me – they say no we are not going to do that to you – come tomorrow morning we show the place where you can catch fish and you will be Ambani and we will be your Archani – funny boys were really convincing – next day Tamil goes there and boys show empty little pond he started to chase them they run away – Tamil sitting there telling them I will get you all – they call and tell him see we taught a how to do business now you can do this business and earn fast money

Stalin standing thinking Kayal asked you can just stand there you have lot to do for the library – next week is the opening – he goes I don't want to do anything no mood – she asking what is the problem – he telling her kids are small they have to face big problems in early life I don't know why God doing this to them how I am going to help them – Dubbas – Kili – and Hai bomb – what do I do – she is telling him you are the rock to them they come to you whenever they have problems or shoulder to cry you have to strong to them not to fall apart like this – he is telling her I can't it hurting me inside I can only help them little bit – she is telling them be there and they know that you treat them like your own kids and please be strong for them – Kayal so good with her understanding and good advice to Stalin – he is right why they have to face these kind of problems in early age – what is Hai bomb going to do

Boys talking about their cricket and they tell Kili that he has to record his song for the super singer he is telling them there is a Cricket camp coming in the same week they say better record your song otherwise your father not going to allow for the cricket camp – Kuruvi come there and telling the boys that he has to talk to Hai bomb and so other boys go – he telling Hai bomb I am sorry I heard about your mother from Stalin you have to be strong and I am happy that you keep your sadness inside and be happy outside – he asking why my mom is home she is going to be ok – Kuruvi telling him you know she has cancer and you have to prepare yourself – whenever my mom got sick I worry lot but you are strong stay like this always – God is going to be with you – Hai bomb start to cry – he didn't know that his mom got cancer Kuruvi spill the beans – ( he has to know about his mother but Kuruvi didn't realize that he didn't know about his mother's condition Stalin should have warn Kuruvi – in a way he can spend more time with her and for sure his friends going to be there for him)

kalki2007 thumbnail
[QUOTE=krithikas]Thanks akka for the update..

OMG A Heart Breaking Episode.. I had tears watching Kaibam scenes..Infact my dad was crying watching him..

Kaibam so innocent and unaware of his mom's illness..other boys too sad for him.. was a heart breaking moment..in such small age he has to deal with this..

And when Stalin sir knew about it he too was worried.. The most touching moment was Kaibam running to see Stalin sir as he heard he went to hospital and was worried about Sir's illness..

Wish Stalin & Kayal help in Kaibam's mother treatment.. and want to see her back to his son..

i think for treatment it  is lot of money and the doctors think it's already too late - it's not easy to move to city and do the treatment - i saw Neeya Naana they talk about how much expensive for cancer treatment - in reality i don't think it's possible - Stalin not a rich man and even if they collect money from village how much they can collect except Annachi most of them are middle class people - really sad to see Hai bomb - from the beginning they saw her as a sick person at least he knew she is there close to him
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt expect the girl to talk like this and hurt Tappasu..Feel sad for Tappasu..Its hard for a girl to accept another man as her dad..Thats the beauty of father daughter relationship..

The boys did it again.. Paavam Tamil sir..

Oh no Kuruvi shouldnt have talked to kaibam..so sad how can he handle..

I dont know why the show moving so serious..
kalki2007 thumbnail

May 10 – Friday

Stalin yelling at Kuruvi – he told Hai bomb about his mom – Stalin is really mad and telling Kuruvi I told you that he didn't know now you just told him – Kuruvi goes I know what I can't sleep and do anything else feel really sad for Hai bomb – wanted to prepare him and be there for him – Stalin telling Kuruvi I would have told him eventually but not like this – Kayal came there and heard that Hai know about his mother – they all concern about his metal stage – Stalin telling Kuruvi when you see him bring him to me I will talk to him – Kayal ask how are you going handle it – Stalin says I don't know how do I tell him that his mother not live long

Dubbas mom came to Stalin house looking for Dubbas she didn't see her whole day – Kayal told her she didn't visit today but if she shows up we will send her home – Mom goes to Dubbas friends asked them about her they told her they didn't see her whole day too – so the mom told them just tell her to come home and eat then she can play all night – she is telling the girls please don't hurt her with your comments we are facing hardship already don't add it – you don't know how hard to raise a kid without support – don't judge like other people be there for her – girls says that they are sorry they will look out for her – Dubbas come there girls say sorry and they hug and make up – hope Dubbas come around – I think Hai mom's cancer will open Dubbas eyes too – at least she has mom

Hai bomb crying Alayamani telling him your mom not going to die pray to God he will take care of her – Alayamani so cool boy the  way he talk really nice – like that boy with big body and soft voice and heart – Hai has nice friends – he is telling Alyamani that his mom is the one pushing him to study if she die his father will take him and he has to be cleaner for his rest of his life – maybe he will remarry like Dubbas mom – Alyamani telling don't worry nothing going to happy to you and talk to Sir – Hai says ok I will talk to sir and he wouldn't lie to me – he is thinking without his mother his life would definitely going to change – he is telling Alayamani that if his mom live he will listen to her and study hard and do anything she wants – going to be really hard when she die – his future going to be questionable – his father is a truck driver and who is going to look after him – he knew his friend have witch stepmother

Tamil and Kuruvi talk about Tamil business – he is telling all the business is really hard and learned teaching is better than anything else – it was really funny and his experience thought him a lesson he is going to appreciate them more now he know how hard to sell flowers, fish and tea – return is very little – Kuruvi telling him remember I told you teaching is good – Boys selling tea they came with the tea and cup asked if they want tea – Kuruvi asked them how much they say 15 ruppies Tamil and K laugh – they say they are 3 of them so each 5 ruppies – we learned this business form Tamil sir

Kayal and Stalin at the hospital – Hai bomb asking Stalin everybody saying mom going to die is she? He says no – Hai telling him I know you won't lie and I believe you please tell me she is not going to die – Stalin telling no she is not but she has cancer you know that – Hai telling him for the past 5 years she was sick she come to hospital and later she will come home – she is going to come home this time too – Stalin telling him yes she will come home – Hai bomb telling Stalin that he needs to buy milk for his mom and walked away – Kayal ask Stalin why did you lie – Stalin I can't tell him the truth at least he is going to be happy for a while I wanted to give him that

How to tell little boy that his mother going to die – his whole life going to change – what he is going to tell Stalin when his mother die – how Stalin going to handle the situation

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Kalki Akka 👏

I understand Stalin's hesitation - no one would want to tell Kaibom about his mother's real situation 😭 it's so sad... hope Kaibom don't blame Stalin when he learns the truth. Aalayamani's word were superb! Kids' support was very good 👏

Tappasu's worry is actually true - she's worried that her father will be replaced..  Kayal was good today explaining to Tappasu 👏

Kannan is a very good boy - if his parents don't want to accept him, it's their loss..  Kannan, I feel your friends are more of a family to you 😊

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi135

Thanks for the updates Kalki Akka 👏

I understand Stalin's hesitation - no one would want to tell Kaibom about his mother's real situation 😭 it's so sad... hope Kaibom don't blame Stalin when he learns the truth. Aalayamani's word were superb! Kids' support was very good 👏

Tappasu's worry is actually true - she's worried that her father will be replaced..  Kayal was good today explaining to Tappasu 👏

Kannan is a very good boy - if his parents don't want to accept him, it's their loss..  Kannan, I feel your friends are more of a family to you 😊

I agree your words .. Kannan deserves more goodhearted people like his friends ..his parents are monsters ..

Feel sad for Kaibam, I wish some miracle happens and his mom gets well..Loved aalayamani..

Thanks Kalki akka for the updates..
kalki2007 thumbnail

wrong date

Edited by kalki2007 - 11 years ago