Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow nice SS luv it ...now waiting for next SS :-D:-)wow nice SS foru luv it ...now waiting for next SS :-D:-)
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ritzs200

wow nice SS luv it ...now waiting for next SS :-D:-)

thank you rutuja for ur comment. 😊
foram. thumbnail
mujhe bahot hasi aa rahi hai riu, ye soch soch ke. 🀣
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Foru, tu chha gayi, nice update. Par tune mujhe bahut hansaya, bechara saurabh use prem chopra bana diya🀣 πŸ€£
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Foru

I have been waiting so long to read this. My Mouni as Meera was nomitated for an award . But what was the reason for her taking sleeping pills. and Saurabh best friend of Meera very nice but Am waitng for the entry of Aagantuk. And who Is Arnav and why is Prem trying to contact him. Btw Prem is such a cute name for Saurabh
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Wow! Foru, tu chha gayi, nice update. Par tune mujhe bahut hansaya, bechara saurabh use prem chopra bana diya🀣🀣

hehe prem naam hai uska prem chopda
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vabs

Foru

I have been waiting so long to read this. My Mouni as Meera was nomitated for an award . Butwhat was the reason for her taking sleeping pills. and Saurabh best friend of Meera very nice but Am waitng for the entry of Aagantuk. And who Is Arnav and why is Prem trying to contact him. Btw Prem is such a cute name for Saurabh

u wil get all ur answers in next update. 😊
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Prem Chopra naam hain mera Hehohahahah!😈🀣 Still I'm relating this PC as Ajab prem ke Gajab kahaani wala Pc then Again with Asli Pc wala Pc sir!🀣 Forram... Names were The Fantastic Invention here. and This was your First SS??😲 I hope you're not Joking, yaar You wonderfully described whole event!πŸ‘πŸΌ and wow wow wow wow! Miuji is Best Dancer there like Real life too... Superb!πŸ₯³
Now waiting for your Next update...😎
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Prem Chopra naam hain mera Hehohahahah!😈🀣 Still I'm relating this PC as Ajab prem ke Gajab kahaani wala Pc then Again with Asli Pc wala Pc sir!🀣 Forram... Names were The Fantastic Invention here. and This was your First SS??😲 I hope you're not Joking, yaar You wonderfully described whole event!πŸ‘πŸΌ and wow wow wow wow! Miuji is Best Dancer there like Real life too... Superb!πŸ₯³
Now waiting for your Next update...😎

thank u so much rayan, for dis long comment and reading it.
And yes its prem chopda πŸ˜‰
and thanks for liking names and update and seriously its my first attempt.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW what characters πŸ‘& what superb namesπŸ˜†..I am thrilled with your imagination capacity Foru.πŸ˜›.Thank you so much for the links..!! Aww..I am waiting for Agantuk & Meera to see & meet each other..Do they already know each other..?? Whos this Arnav guy..uff I m waiting..!! Take your time no probs..πŸ€—β€οΈ