Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
To Develope a Love story, Theres a bit of clash is Must. Which went well when There was a Discussion regarding previous night and You've described that nicely between MeeraG and Agantuk sir's Action-Reactions.πŸ‘πŸΌ Now After happening all this, Agantuk sir seem to be A Gentleman and Started to Have a Soft corner for MeeraG.
On the Other hand during Aditi and Meera scene when you Described Her simple yet Beautiful, That was when I've Imagined MiuG from Junoon.. Where her even a Simple smile can melt everyones Heart with her innocence in it.
There also It seems like AditiG and MeeraG known each other well since years that, even from a simple expression AditiG caught that There might be something which may have bothered MeeraG for what she seems upset. Then at Agantuk sir's place, He and His Friend's Dialouges was Brilliant specially 'Mangowala'🀣 and Last dialouge on the Backstage where MeeraG said about 'Blame' was Simply Genius!
Now I'm waiting for your Next update, Do update soon.😎
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

accha hua foru story main eye locking daala, coz it brought 
Sati days back😊. i know why u made Meera say these dialogues "before blaming people, try to find out the truth". good foru, very very beautiful update. jaldi jaldi update karti rehna πŸ˜ƒ, waiting eagerly fr the next update.

m glad you liked the update, and this updated reminded of sati days to youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i wil try to update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@bold thankyouπŸ€—
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Foru πŸ€—...thank u for the awesome update and PM...Meera is still sad about the previous days events πŸ˜•...was so happy that Meera and Agantuk were going to meet again πŸ˜ƒ...hayeee loved the slip and catch scene ...but unknowingly he made her cry πŸ˜­...but so sweet of him he went back and said sorry...hope this is the start of a new beginning for them...plz continue soon πŸ˜Š

hey thanks for your comment and m glad you liked, and thanks for this pic too
and yup there's  anew beginning for them😳😳😳😳😳
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vabs

Wow Foru what an update

I imagined Mouni in that red saree and gold blouse and she looked so beautiful and you have included a romantic scene as well Meera falling and he holding her in his eyes and they exchange eyelocks wow excellent.

Agantuk please don't fight with Meera and am glad that he has started to feel her pain.

Update soon please

oh thanks for your comment sadhna and m glad you lliked.
@bold i liked her in that saree so included this she looked so beautiful in that saree😳😳😳😳

and will try to update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want an upd today!!! 
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

To Develope a Love story, Theres a bit of clash is Must. Which went well when There was a Discussion regarding previous night and You've described that nicely between MeeraG and Agantuk sir's Action-Reactions.πŸ‘πŸΌ Now After happening all this, Agantuk sir seem to be A Gentleman and Started to Have a Soft corner for MeeraG.
On the Other hand during Aditi and Meera scene when you Described Her simple yet Beautiful, That was when I've Imagined MiuG from Junoon.. Where her even a Simple smile can melt everyones Heart with her innocence in it.
There also It seems like AditiG and MeeraG known each other well since years that, even from a simple expression AditiG caught that There might be something which may have bothered MeeraG for what she seems upset. Then at Agantuk sir's place, He and His Friend's Dialouges was Brilliant specially 'Mangowala'🀣 and Last dialouge on the Backstage where MeeraG said about 'Blame' was Simply Genius!
Now I'm waiting for your Next update, Do update soon.😎

first of all thanks for this long comment.
and nice analysis about the updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@bold you said it rightly😳😳😳😳
and i just wanted to add some humour also so that joke and that blame thing was added intentionally😑  for some people
and wil try to update soonπŸ˜ƒ
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chand1234

I want an upd today!!! 

oye itni jaldi nai yaar. jis din me bahot upset hoti hun na usi din kuch likh paati hun aaj sad hun upset nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foram.

oye itni jaldi nai yaar. jis din me bahot upset hoti hun na usi din kuch likh paati hun aaj sad hun upset nahiπŸ˜†

I'm waiting so eagerly for an upd yaar!!!πŸ˜†
Sad kyun hai?😲 
foram. thumbnail
m just so so happy that i am able to convey my feelings and writeups to you, and you all liked and gave your precious comments.
m so happy this encourage me a lot to write nicely.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Foru!!! I am sowwyy for being late! Its my stupid classes! I never hav holidays! Even on weekends!😭😭 Aise taise karke kal mila hai as the teachers grew tired!
And coming to the SS! Beautifully written yaar! Kya baat kya baat!
Tu kaha thi ab tak?? I loved the story! So excited for the nxt part! Do update soon!
And oye aajkal sirf ss hi likhti hai yaa you make siggies too??πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Huh?? I don't see 'em these days.
Don't forget to pm me the nxt part.