Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayu_tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this was indeed a beautiful story!!

I was so dreading reading the last chapter..hoped that khushi would actually be out and safe however that would not be justifiable..she had to put an end to it..

I was crying reading the letter..it was so touching she knew she had no other way out and they could do nothing but accept it..loved it !!

thephoenixenigm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i absolutely love your story!!
the mystery,thrill,exitement the awesome bromances the relationship dynamics ...and i cant believe that i hadn't read this..

simply awesome 
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this was a study on cults,
just amazing,
hard hitting ,brutally honest, true to real world,
It was as if the something actually happening out there!!
You know the only sore point for me was the price Khushi and Arnav both had to pay, the sacrifice they had to make, because someone close to them, dear to them made a mistake or maybe more of a sin they committed!!!
Both of them lost a chance they had of a real life with each other!!
She paid with her life, he with her death!!
Its true if your family makes a mess, you have to step in to clean it, maybe this is what they did!!
Shyam and Arav would have 2nd chance, Arjun and other victim's kin would get closure!!
The team would move on, slowly but still move on!!!
Arnav is alone!!
Gosh you are a Thriller Barbie!!
Hats Off!!
Take Care!!
😊
Edited by loves_aishu - 9 years ago
vanility thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loved it. This is the first story I as m reading from Arnav perspective.
Thanks so much.
akai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know what to say. My mind is full of pain. Pain for people who are unwillingly pushed to this types of places.
My heart will always beat for happy ending but my mind agree with your decision. Because,  I know the end is justified. 

Ur really amazing. I don't know Kushi s sacrifice is worth?
I agree with arnav,  it's give time for them to do things rite.
I feel for arnav.
Left in this world alone without no one in his side.
Ur awesome writer,  I can understand in ur way of writing. 
How much u would have worked to pen this thought. 
I salute you. 
Hates off.
πŸ˜›

snehased thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
In past 2 days i hav read 2 of ur stories. Escape velocity and the cult. And let me tell u first of all. I havnt read any thing like this in near past. Amazing story with amazing concept and style of writing. Grt wrk. With escape velocity i was left wndring, if u hav dne sme phd with criminal psychology, the way u hav taken up the experiment set up.
But then with Cult, it seems too much of history involved. And let me tell u, i felt like reading sme indian verson of DAN BROWN'S DA VINCI.
One thing common in both ur story, hw much ever i tried scratching my head with gussing wht wud cme next in the story (i love doing tht with suspense based stories), i cud nt immagine wht actually came next. Gripped to the story till end.

I see a budding writter here. I wud love to read all ur other stories.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Some intense sugarlumps here!!
Fab story!
I think I have read all your stories now!!
LOVED all your chick flicks stories!πŸ˜ƒ

kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
RB,

Another nail biting read which made me stay up until 3 am for couple of nights and 4 am last night..yes I read slowly, sometimes reading sentences twice, so as to not miss any of your hints/clues per se :)
This was a make-believable story and I can see it happening in real.. It is sad that the human ambitions be it politics, Government or a private corporate has come to this.. Murder is one thing but torture in the name of ritual is just sadist also a warning to not mess with them..

But why Vimal Sharma? I can see that Baba might have tried to threaten them as he was the one who killed the Land guy.. It also explains why Baba was alone willingly, he did not anticipate the attack..and the punishment ritual..

Anjali was a shocker, more shocking was her refusal to repent and reform.. I guess that's how the cult was able to stay that strong for 3 decades with brainwashed people like Anjali..

Khushi's giving up was a natural decision I think given they couldn't even ruffle some feathers..the cult had grown into this huge tree; what Arnav tried to do was to cut down some branches but Khushi went for the roots straight, uprooting the tree..

But this wasn't a mass suicide isn't it? Those people including her father did not know they are going to ingest a toxin, only Khushi knew.. But it's fine with me if the public thinks it's mass suicide.. The cult deserved it..

I thought of possible scenarios as to how Khushi was able to poison them.. May be they were to mark themselves with ceremonial knives or drink water or eat something..

It was poetic justice.. Khushi ended what his father started by subjecting him to what he did to other victims.. A sacrifice indeed!!

A very well written story RB.! Hats off.!
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the story very much.
Viji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockBarbie

I wont deny I have left some things have left unsaid, but hopefully it isn't something that's going to alter the ending or the remaining storyline. I guess the letter is something I also wrote to readers cause how I have left a lot of things without explanation.

If Only, truly.

Even in real,life there are so many things that remain unexplained and don't really get a closure. They remain unsolved mysteries and there is an inherent beauty to it. I just finished reading this story and still reeling under its effect.