Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chits21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow!m first to comment..love the way story is shaping..
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh! its a relief to have answer to some questions!
so now willl they begin all over again?
where does all this brings to arnav and khushi?

willl be waiting!
soophie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...rocking update
loved it
ACP Arnav Singh Raizada in full action mode
I completely agree with him...its high time...truth sh come out soon
No more beating around the bush now..
Loved arnav's attitude in this chapter
plzzz plzzz update soon
waiting already
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raizadha is done treading lightly and rightfully so.  Loved the cops attitude in this chapter, they came hard and prepared.  Kushi though did not seem to know much about what happened with her father.  I love the way you described the cult.  In my humble opinion, it is usually started by a disillusioned obsessed leader and become the only right way for this person.  He was fuelled by the wrongs done to his family and the aspirations to power and money.  This is a very dangerous combination as these murders are showing.  But I am sure you will take another twist in the story as soon as we become comfortable with it.  This is what I love best about this story - nothing can be taken for granted.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I had missed lot of updates RB - just caught up with the backlog
this is getting more and more intriguing RB
excellent going dear
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi n saini both are giving mysterious answers...its like they are purposely not coming clean on the matter...they certainly have some hidden agenda.
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi and Saini are both as cryptic as it can get.
I loved Arnav in the full cop mode. They better cooperate with the police and not go round and round in circles. They may not lie but aren't straightforward either. I just adored his forthright questioning and interrogation.

Khushi knows more than she shows but there must have be something which is stopping her. She is loyal to Arnav , this thing she has proved already but isn't ready to give all the information. Their is a mysterious cloud around her.

Though we finally did come to know something about the cult. Whenever we thing that things are progressing a new twist arises and pushes the case into a new direction.

Waiting for the next update.

You have done a wonderful job with this murder mystery.
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...
I'm waiting for the answer too...
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arnav is back to smoking...now that cannot be a good sign...this case has frustrated him to this extent. I am glad Khushi has a fair idea what she is thought off by the cops, who were there in their full glory. It is all about money and power after all, this man who started this cult similar to that of Khushi's wants that and a lot more.

I am still not convinced Khushi is clueless on the happens and there is Ranvir's murder, why is the important question and how she managed it is also important.

shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ACP Raizada has done with being soft, and Khushi and Saini realise it. Will this affect these cryptic people? Are they even trying to help them?