Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manikka thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful...and its getting more interesting...
thnks for the PM...
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well the pattern reveals similar murders but what were the reasons behind these?  I am sure there is a common cause behind all of them.  They remained unsolved even after many years.  This show how powerful and secretive the people involved are.  Again Kushi looking over her shoulder.  Helen following orders kinda make sense if this was part of a cult and she being a devotee will toe the line.  I am leaning to the high priestess theory and wonder if women are strategically approached to get involve in the sacrifice for the greater womanhood,  thx for the update!
Frida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is so sad to read about Helen..
Work becomes fun time when colleagues share easy camaraderie.. Such bond is maybe essentially needed when these people spend so much time together solving some gruesome crimes..
Looking forward to this group & their techniques to catch the criminal!!
Thanks for the pm.
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Jalebis? This is probably the first time I have seen RB borrowing something from the show other than the names of the characters! But then you describe it as "utterly cliched and agonizingly adorable" and there, we've got the RB tag. 

Arnav is a sponge, he goes into this mode when he just observes and absorbs everything around him, like he is collecting all data. And then he thinks over it, dissects all the information and reaches a hypothesis. The mans also got quite the instinct, want to see where that takes him.

Khushi is pleasant but knows a lot more than she lets on. They are going to have to do a lot more that "private conversation" to get to the bottom of this.

Cult. It is here, but what do they want and how are they picking their victims? And we still have to connect the dots - Anjali, Khushi, Suman, Helen... 
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This suspense is killing. What is with Khushi and her fear ? Surely she knows more than she lets out. Arnav extrapolation of the evidence was exactly what I suspected. Helen is surely involved with the cult. Edited by harsha.. - 10 years ago
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi seems to be an enigma here. 
Would love to know what's going on in her mind.
Arnav talks less and observes more. Waiting for the next part.
molten-aqua thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great update πŸ˜Š
wonder what is scaring khushi!!!! looking forward for more
Anamikarocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...Khushi has a nice personality for sure!!!
Arnav is totally bowled by herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...just kidding...it's like he is mesmerized by her nature...and could not stop himself from admiring her!!!
Keith sounds like a tactful person...whereas Shukla is somewhat introvert!!!
And ASR is all doomy...I mean insomnia...and all..but is workalcohlic... he is so much into work...i can't see him apart from his professional life...Khushi is going to bring the change in weather!!!😊

UPDATE SOON!!!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
a interesting and a intriguing update..😊
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Is it a Dan Brown rip-off?" was the first thing that came to my mind when I read the first chapter!

Twisted murders,symbols and semiotics is a nice mix. Like how you potray the workings of any discipline..adds a touch of realism to the work. And the mix of characters- Arnav, Arjun, Shukla, Keith, Anjali- its interesting to see their relations with each other and how different they all are. Khushi is definitely hiding something or probably she knows of murders related to anthropologists who research in the tribe..seems to far-fetched I guess but that's it I could link. Maybe a few more details.

Like the pace-isn't too fast or slow and the first person writing too ..gives a nice feel alongwith the courier new font-takes me back to the typewriting days!

Edited by deereyedgal504 - 10 years ago