SS:The Seven Sin Series - Completed!

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

There was sheer chaos at the Delhi head office of AR Designs. From the office boys to the Department Heads, all were on their toes. Files were being organized, records were being checked, cabins were being cleaned, and conference rooms were being set up. Even the receptionist seemed to be on the edge while receiving each call. The women of the office had scuttled to one corner and were checking their makeup and their designer clothes. Their excited faces could only mean that some A-list star was going to walk in and take each one of them in his arms. They kept on praising some guy, his built, his height, his eyes and his hmm.. so tempting lips.

Amidst all this commotion, sat our very own heroine Khushi Kumari Gupta just gaping around with a confused look plastered on her face. 1 month ago when she had walked into this very office she would not have ever imagined it to be in this state. When the interview had happened she had immediately liked the atmosphere which was full of fashion buzz around. Akash Singh Raizada was also a cool boss to have. She had easily befriended him and in a months' time had made plenty friends around too. But today what was happening around the office was completely beyond her understanding. When Pam passed from her workstation, Khushi jumped from her seat and asked her, "Hey Pam, wassup with everyone around? What the hell is happening in the office and who is this guy who is going to come that you girls are getting decked up for?" Pam laughed at Khushi's confused state and answered, "Khushi, didn't anyone tell you about the owner of AR, the great Arnav Singh Raizada?" With the mention of that name Khushi stopped breathing for a second. Who didn't know about ASR, especially people who aspired to be great designers someday? Pam continued, "ASR is coming back after spending two months in Paris and obviously all this excitement is for him. People are getting ready either to be whacked or to grab his attention. You know we girls have really missed our eye-candy." She winked and walked away leaving Khushi in a thoughtful mood. Khushi was just beginning to think of all the articles she had read on ASR when, a sudden burst of energy walked through the doors of AR Designs. Everyone scampered back to their places. Khushi arched up on her toes to get a look at the whirlwind called ASR, but so many people surrounded him that it was impossible to even get a glance of his finger. His cabin door was shut with a bang and she sat back on her seat dejectedly.

Arnav Singh Raizada, our hero had spent 2 whole months away from India in the world's fashion hub, Paris. He had important deals to close, the winter collection's fashion shoot to look over and also to attend various fashion shows over this 2 months span. He did not mind so much work. He liked to be kept busy. Since the age of 16, when his father passed away the responsibility of AR Fashion House fell over his small shoulders. It was not a big venture then, but with his hard work, intellect and commitment he had raised AR to international standards in a span of 10 years. The spare time that he rarely got, he loved spending it with his beloved sister and jijaji for whom he still was their chote. The cold ASR to this ruthless world was a warm and loving chote to his small family that consisted of Di, jjaji, Akash and NK his cousins, Nani, Mama and Mamiji. He would not involve himself in their conversations while spending time with them but the satisfaction of belonging to some place always left him feeling content. As for love, he never had the time to invest in some woman who would anyways drive him up the wall in the end. It was forever a loss making deal for him. Models and rich women always threw themselves at ASR but he would never give such women even a second glance. That's how he had lived his life until he had walked into AR Designs on this fatal day. He had no idea what was about to hit him.

Arnav stormed into his cabin and shut the door behind him with a bang. He had landed in Delhi an hour ago and could already feel a headache coming along. But with so much work to catch up in the Delhi office he headed straight here from the airport. He gulped down some water and asked for his right hand man Aman to be sent in. There was a heap of files placed on his desk and he started glancing through them one at a time. Aman walked into his cabin with another set of files to be signed. As soon as Arnav noticed him he yelled, "Aman what the hell has been happening with the Mehra Fabrics orders. Why do I see so much delay?" Aman muttered something under his breath before replying,"ASR the delays are because Mr Mehra had been travelling and his team has not been co-operating with us in his absence." Arnav groaned inwardly and spoke agitatedly, "Get me an appointment with Mr Mehra a.s.a.p. I want this order to be cleared within the next 2 days." Aman nodded and hurried towards the door. He had just walked 3 steps down when he heard ASR roar,"Aman!" Aman hurried back to the cabin to see ASR frowning down at a file. Arnav had opened the file to look at the latest designs for their upcoming fashion show in Delhi and was shocked. He looked up at Aman and yelled,"Aman is this some joke? What the hell are these designs? Where is Lavanya? I want her in my cabin right now!!" Aman answered in a small voice, "ASR, Lavanya has gone on leave for the past 10 days. She should be back in a week." Arnav's brow arched in a quizzical expression and asked, "So who is taking these horrendous designing calls?" "ASR, it's our new junior designer Khushi Kumari Gupta. Lavanya had entrusted the responsibility on her. She is new but she is really good" Aman bit out the last part somberly. Arnav shouted, "Call her into my cabin right now."

The whole staff noticed Aman walking out of ASR's cabin in a hurry. All of them had heard him yelling' not the exact words but some muted yelling. Aman slowly walked towards Khushi's desk as Khushi looked up at him cheerfully. Khushi was stunned when Aman said' "ASR wants you in his cabin right now. All the best!" She didn't know what emotions were going through her heart. It could be fear, anxiety or uncertainty. She slowly walked past the array of people looking at her in pity. She really missed her two best friends in office, Lavanya and Akash. With them being around she would have surely felt more confident facing the angry young man. As she climbed each step her feet felt heavier. She knocked on the door and opened it to walk in. She took two steps inside and stopped. The sight before her sent unknown sensations through her body. She saw Arnav resting his head backwards on his chair with his eyes closed. Khushi could clearly see the shadows over his cheekbones created by his long lashes due to the overhead light. His chiseled face, which even though tired had a different spark to it. His broad shoulders and all black attire just added to his handsomeness. And the way he calmly slept gave his debonair personality an extremely innocent feel. She didn't know for how long she just stood there relishing the sight in front of her. She walked in uncertainly standing right in front of his desk and said softly, "Excuse me sir.."

Arnav had just closed his eyes and rested his head back on the chair as the headache was making him feel dizzy. He thought he heard a sweet soft voice close by and opened his eyes swiftly and his molten caramel eyes met with the most beautiful pair of deep blue-grey eyes. The colour of her eyes matched that of a stormy ocean where he could drown himself. His eyes moved to her perfect pink lips set on the most stunning milky white face which was well covered by her lustrous long her that cascaded till her waist. He lazily admired her body, clad in a simple jeans and a smart kurti that highlighted her perfect curves. His admiration was put to a halt with her "Errmm'".

Khushi had been stunned to look into those caramel orbs which could surprisingly melt her just by a look. She saw his eyes linger around her face and then drop down to glance around her body.  His appraisal sent shudders through her body. Every part he looked, her skin felt a tinkling heat spread through her. She was so confused with these new sensations that when she couldn't take it anymore she shifted uncomfortably and cleared her throat, "Errmm'."

"Sir I am Khushi Kumari Gupta, Aman told me that you wanted to see me"she continued as he glanced back at her face, his face changing expressions radically. He suddenly remembered the fashion disaster due to which he had summoned this new designer called Khushi. He forgot all the thoughts that had just crossed his mind while his very famous ASR anger took over. He swiftly got up from his desk throwing a file across his table towards her. Khushi just managed to catch the file in time before it fell off the desk. She looked at it and was about to open her mouth when she heard the lion roar himself ' "What the hell is this Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta? Lavanya leaves you in charge and what you finalize are these horrible designs? Don't you know about the high-standards that AR Designs have set up. You think this trash is even worthy of internal discussion?" he paused. Khushi was so taken aback by this explosion that she took a couple of seconds to form sensible answers to his questions and when she was about to open her mouth she heard his loud voice scare even the birds outside the window panes. ASR continued, "Now why the heck are you quiet? You thought you could easily take any decisions around here in Lavanya's absence without any quality control? Just because she put you in charge you can't take your position for granted. About that, I shall deal with her later. This office is getting flooded with untrustworthy people these days. Or are you been sent by our rivals to spoil AR Designs reputation I wonder."  By now Khushi just had it! How dare he think of her in such low light? Even though it was their first meeting he should at least let her explain before accusing her to such heights. She forgot about his innocent face that she had seen only 5 minutes ago. This Laad Governer needed to be shown that not everyone is going to take his unrealistic temper quietly. And nobody makes Khushi Kumari Gupta shut up for so long! The KKG anger took over and she blasted, "Mr Raizada, I had no idea that you could actually not trust the decisions of your own employees. When Lavanya entrusted me with the fashion show, we had already shortlisted more than half the designs, so all the decisions were not solely done by me. And I very well know the high-standards of AR Designs that is why this is my dream job which I could never take lightly. Only if I had known that the owner of AR Designs is blind, I would have prepared accordingly for our first meeting. Instead of wasting so much time yelling over these designs if you would only have read the cover page heading, you would have realized that this is a file of some freelance designer and his rejected designs that we absolutely threw in trash." She bent over the table to pick up a file, and handed it to him and continued still in an agitated tone "These are the actual designs of our upcoming fashion show and if you think of these below AR standards then I would gladly resign from my job." She stopped talking, completely out of breath as she has said all this in one go.

Arnav Singh Raizada, a man who was always right, a man who was always in control, a man who always spoke and never listened just stood staring at this petite girl. He had heard everything she had said, but his attention was completely drawn to her face. Her stormy eyes held a different fury which sparked weird sensations in him. What was it about her that was drawing him to her like this? Her beautiful lips moved about yelling some words that made even abuses so endearing. He wondered how soft those lips would feel against his and would they taste as sweet as he was imagining them to be? Her graceful hands moved rhythmically in the air, alluring him towards her. He wanted to feel her fingers run through his hair. He soon realized she had finished shouting but he could not take his eyes of her heaving breasts that fell up and down in a rhythm similar to his heart that was thumping in his chest. She had full round breasts and the cut of her kurti's neck was giving him a teasing peek of her fullness. When she shifted slightly under his gaze, he broke out of his reverie and remembered where he was and what situation they were in. He was surprised where his thoughts were leading him. Never had he been lured into the trap of attraction. Being in the fashion industry meant being surrounded by stunning models in short clothes, socializing with the A-list actresses of the world all the time. But he had never felt this crazy pull that he was feeling at the moment. Nevertheless, Arnav Singh Raizada was not a man to be ruled by his heart, and his head took control over this very novel situation. He was reminded of her anger and no one ever dared to scream or yell at the great ASR! Even when he was wrong!! His voice thundered through his cabin, " What the'. How dare you?"

Khushi had released all her pent-up anger and was feeling much relieved. After handing over the correct file to her boss she looked up into his hmm so tempting eyes to see a maddening fury, but was stumped to see different kind of emotions there. She saw him staring at her heaving breasts and instead of feeling conscious she felt this unknown warmth spread through her' as if his admiration made her feel even more beautiful. As an afterthought she realized "Hey Devi Mayya! What have I done? I just yelled at my boss' the owner of AR Designs' he could ruin my career if he wants to' this Laad Governer!!" She shifted slightly and saw his eyes changing from his dreamy look to the cruel angry glare. She knew what was coming even before he yelled. " What the'. How dare you? No one dares to speak to Arnav Singh Raizada in this tone. Did no one teach you manners of speaking to your boss? Who the hell hired you Ms Gupta?" Arnav asked in a commanding tone. And as today was the day of shutting up Khushi Kumari Gupta everytime she tried to answer a question' even before she could answer, the cabin door was flung open. Akash Singh Raizada made his grand appearance smiling at his brother first and then walking towards Khushi while replying' "I did." Arnav saw Khushi's expressions immediately change from angst to happiness and to his surprise Akash walked straight to Khushi and gathered her in a hug. Something tugged at Arnav's heart as his head lost the battle again.  

Sin 2

Edited by mints23 - 11 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Mints: I love you ! This is the best dedication ever! It's just what I feel but you have given my thoughts words! Chitra and you ...soul sisters is perfect! 

Mints, do you even know how brilliant you are? This was just awesome, my words are not going to justify what I felt , too excited to comment ! 
So proud of you...you did it darling...and we love you dammit! 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 11 years ago
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mints!!
You did it!!!!!
Yay!!!!
And this is fantastic!!!!!!!!
Will write more soon...but this is for that incredibly sweet dedication!!

I so love you both Mints and Vandana!!!
Am so glad we found each other - true soul sisters!!! With so many uncanny similarities!
It's not even surprising anymore - it's just that we somehow knew and felt that connect right from the time we first "found" each other!
And thanks so much for helping me deal with losing Arnav and Khushi!
They live on in our hearts...humesha!
Here's to a beautiful relationship - them and us and "humari choti-si duniya"!

Edited by chitrajay - 11 years ago
-Anayah- thumbnail
wowie...
loved it...
loved this Angry khushi<3Edited by anamika90 - 11 years ago
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res..

awesome mints dii...i missed arshi too...

all d very best for writing...👍🏼
Edited by chetna19 - 11 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HEY MINTY AWESOME DEAR. LOVED IT. SO NICE TO C U WRITING SOMETHING ON ARSHI. CANT WAIT FOR MORE UPDATES. PLEASE DO PM ME.
shar19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Minty dear 🤗 So so happy to see you writing on our beloved Arshi...

It is awesome darling...😳  Will be eagerly waiting to read the next update...
Edited by shar19 - 11 years ago
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

HEY MINTY AWESOME DEAR. LOVED IT. SO NICE TO C U WRITING SOMETHING ON ARSHI. CANT WAIT FOR MORE UPDATES. PLEASE DO PM ME.

Praba!!!
How are you?
So nice to see u!!!!
Catch u on this thread hopefully!!!!
lovelyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unique idea for arshi ff.