Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aazeen...you did a fantastic job...loved the new family of Ashu with Ranga and Rohan as bro and Anu mata (😉)...it was like seeing a movie...maja a gaya.

next kab doge update?
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely first chapter aazeen..ashu-ranga-rohan brothers interesting .loved the plot..enjoyed the chap.very much ..thanks ..
Will wait for next chap..
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Are muze pata hi nahi chala you have posted chap 1. Is this purely arranged marriage? This is perfectly Rajashri production FF. I am sure we all are going to enjoy it without much tension. Please continue and keep updating regularly.
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thank u so much Swati di... Thanx a lot...
Hmmm... The movie was really nice... Had taken a bit from it... The essence of love n bonding from there... But it won't remain the same throughout the ff...
Yup, MB was fantastic in the movie...
But plz, yahan Ashu SK hi hai... Plz don't misinterpret the DP of my title wid the visualisation...
Thank u so much wid ur review...
Means a lot to me...

Ashutosh is definetly SK would never want to visualise any other. But this was one of MBs better roles.
lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Aazeen, turned a fabulous writer, bahut khoob. wonderful imagination and writing dear. Loved the firstchapter. Waiting for the next soon.😃
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
a very very good start Aazeen..and lots of relations changed too..really like that. will read chapters 2 and 3 also and then post my full comments in one shot. 

for now, i will only say that you have improved by leaps and bounds from your previous FF. 

just one question..whats Nidhi's age in this one?? i understood that Ashu is 36..but didn't get a clear pic of Nidhi..
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hi Azeen,

Sorry dear!! phil haal kaafi busy ho gayi... I will return to normalcy by 25th hopefully...

Thank you for the pm.😊
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ena292

Azeeen...buddy!!!! Superb beginning...👏👏👏

Thank u Ennu Dear...😃

U know dill khush kar denewala update!!! I loved to watch HSSH ...the bonding of that family though that wasn't real but made me dream such relationship!!!
Hmmm... HSSH hai hi itni achhi hai...
And in your ff I found that bonding...loved the brothers act ...but here rohan is more highlighted than Ashu...mujhe laga!!
You caught the biggest fear I had abt this ff...!!! I was like, If Rohan's character doesn't overshadows Ashu's character... take it this way na, this is a ktlk Ff... bcoz, there shall be footage to all...

Nidhi seems quite shy...and not that usual bubbly type!!
Dekho yaar... pata nahi hai, Nidhi all in total kaise lagegi... but not that shy types... U'll see soon, she has the bubbly streak in her...😃
starting was great...and now looking for more!!Haan yaar dekhte hain...
Exam khatam hua???Nahi yaar 15th ko last hona tha, lekin postpone ho gaya... ab 24th ko hai...😡

Thanx 4 the review behen...😃
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

Nice plot set...Ashu-Ranga-Rohan brothers-
Ashutosh a cardiologist -good change...Liked the way Rohan is being pampered... Ashu's age is 36 what is Nidhi's Age?Aaraam se baitho yaar... sab kuch ek hi update mein jaan na hai...? Next update mein sab pata chalega...😉😆😃

Finally the most eligible bachelor in the town has decided to settle down, after making every beautiful lady wait for 36 long years!!! They must be so heart broken... nahi?" Rohan again looked at Nidhi innocently...

Hope you give us an insight I mean why he opted for her...though the marriage is arranged but there must be some reason even Rohan was sceptical when he said: what's so extraordinary about her?

There is not much need to go insight...  But yeah, U'll get how their marriage was arranged...

Good to see complete family or should I say families you revealed Nidhi and Anji are living in a joint family (a family circle).Yeah...!!! U gonna see, how their families are...

And for a change we have a mother in law here... Yeah!!! My fav lady as Nidhi's Saasu maa...😆😆

Nice chapter 👏 I enjoyed it. waiting for next update.sure...😃

Thanx for the review dear...😃😆
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Aazeen loved, just loved  it - somply love that kind of bissful aura...i simply love  rajhshri movies and HSSH is my all time fav -- MB took away my heart in that...he just fab...

More detailed review after 3-4 days...m travelling from tomorrow morning onwards...

And wish u all the best for your exams 

Thanx a lot shirley... This is a different genre ff... Will wait for ur return... Bon Voyage...!!!😃