Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Wow Aazeen , that was truly a reader's delight! Lovely backdrop with Ashu , Ranga nd Rohan as bros! Lovely moments shared by Ashu nd Nidhi , a very diff Nidhi shy , calm ...Gud old naughty Rohan !nd our very charming Ashu.πŸ‘perfect beginning ...waiting to see what ur story unfolds in the next chap. As of now I can visualise a grand Ashni wedding.

Thank u so much Deepali ji... (Another Deepali on the forum...😎)

I know, Ashu-Ranga n Rohan as brothers is a new combination...
Yep... Nidhi is a lil calm, sweet girl... u will know her more as and when the story will progress...
Yes Rohan is the Fun Element in the story... basically, after 4-5 chaps, Rohan shall become another lead, apart from Ashni...

Grand wedding, not in the next part... Next is introduction to Nidhi's family n one function of the wedding...
Wedding shall be in Part-3...

anyways, Thanx a lot, for ur comment... Means a lot to me...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Ennu padhne se pehle hi like hit kar diya... kya yaar kuch zyada hi bharosa hai tumhe mujh par...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thank u so much Deepali ji... (Another Deepali on the forum...😎)

@red no ji required
@blue πŸ˜† I knw!
I know, Ashu-Ranga n Rohan as brothers is a new combination...
Yep... Nidhi is a lil calm, sweet girl... u will know her more as and when the story will progress...
Yes Rohan is the Fun Element in the story... basically, after 4-5 chaps, Rohan shall become another lead, apart from Ashni...

Grand wedding, not in the next part... Next is introduction to Nidhi's family n one function of the wedding...
Wedding shall be in Part-3...

anyways, Thanx a lot, for ur comment... Means a lot to me...πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Aazeen , hvnt been intro officially. Came to this forum when I accidentally came across Suvikas stories, but was surprised at the immensely talented writers of the forum . Each nd evry writer had her own way of etching out Ashni's love story...it was like magic. This story of urs looks like a Yash Chopra mve a gorgeous one. Thank u for putting in so much of efforts to gv the readers of the forum such delightful stories. 
Luv
Deepali
Edited by deepaligupta197 - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Hi Aazeen , hvnt been intro officially. Came to this forum when I accidentally came across Suvikas stories, but was surprised at the immensely talented writers of the forum . Each nd evry writer had her own way of etching out Ashni's love story...it was like magic. This story of urs looks like a Yash Chopra mve a gorgeous one. Thank u for putting in so much of efforts to gv the readers of the forum such delightful stories. 
Luv
Deepali

Ok! welcome to my FF thread Deepali...!!

Nd OMG!!! A Yash Chopda Movie... Thats a huge title... thanx anyways...πŸ˜ƒ
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Ennu padhne se pehle hi like hit kar diya... kya yaar kuch zyada hi bharosa hai tumhe mujh par...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

padhne k baad hi like kiya... but review will b updated tomorrow!!! Issiliye place reserve kar liya! 
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena292

padhne k baad hi like kiya... but review will b updated tomorrow!!! Issiliye place reserve kar liya! 

Huh!!! Main wait kar rahi thi...😑😑... Chalo... kal kar dena... good nite... Allahafiz...πŸ˜ƒ
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Aazeen, this is something new. Arranged marriage for ashni, in bollywood style? Would have to see  how this comes about. Trust you to make this interesting. Looking forward to the next.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Nice Aazeen, this is something new. Arranged marriage for ashni, in bollywood style? Would have to see how this comes about. Trust you to make this interesting. Looking forward to the next.

Thank You very much Sanya di...
Yup... Arranged marriage for Ashni in emmm... Bollywood style... Keh sakte hain... Not much... I won't delve much into the wedding... Most probably, shall finish the entire wedding in Chap-3... At the max chap-4... Uske baad the story will move in the direction, it is meant to be written...
I really hope, I can hold ur interest in my story...
Thank u loads for the comment... It means a lot... Thanx...
supradipta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
''pob...emm.. problem''stuff by u superbly resembles the character with our's nidhi i.e. kittu...
aw
esome start...
continue this...

Edited by supradipta - 11 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supradipta

''pob...emm.. problem''
stuff by u superbly resembles the character with our's nidhi i.e. kittu...
awesome start...
continue this...

Thank u Supradipta for ur comment...
Well as to the 'Poblem' thing, well, if I don't put some lil things in it, like this, how will u connect with the character then?πŸ˜ƒ

anyways, thanx a lot for ur comment...
Dunno when shall I post next...