Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Ashu, Ranga, Rohan brothers...Nidhi and Anji cousins...new concept..

AshNi is it an arranged marriage?

I am waiting for the next update to know the direction of story...

Thank u Anjani di... AshNi have a partly arranged n partly love marriage... can say, A love marriage, that is arranged...😃

Posted chapter -2... have a look!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saibanu

Loved this first part Aazeen especially when Ashu tell Rohan " yeh Meri Nidhi hai .."That is so cute and so romantic ❤️. Thank u Sai... 😳You will find more of Ashu acknowledging Nidhi as his love, often...😃

So Rangu , rohan and Ashu are brother and all 3 of them doctors great 😃. And Nidhi is engaged to Ashu and Anjie to Rangu ...what abt Rohan ?? koyi ayegi kya future main ?? 😉 Haan! Aa gayi chapter-2 mein, Rohan ki partner...

very nicely written, ,loved their sweet banter and how close 3 brother are with each other ...😃 Aur bhi milengi aisi bondings...😃

Now waiting for next ...so eagerly 😃 Posted the next chap... Plz u can have a look...😊

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: syedzoya

Hey nice concept ashu ranga and rohan are bro's and nidhi anji are couzins a totally different story line...Overall beautiful chap...Waiting for chap 2...

Thanx Zoya...😃 Chapter-2 is up...😊
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss97

Loved it thoroughly. When will be the next chapter?

Thanx Swathi...( Ufff!!! Finally I got to know ur name...😃... I had asked u plenty of times, but u never replied back... Thanx to the poll u had on Suja di's writings...😆)

Next chapter is posted... have a look!!!
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supradipta

good chapter...i like it...
shaadi ki tyaari acchi hai...

Thank u Supradipta...😃... Thanks for the shaadi ki tayyari... Ufff... main toh thak gayi... kitni sari tayyari karni padi...😆
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrdsu

Thanks aazeen..
Enjoyed the second chap..too,good going..

Thank u Heena di... Glad, u enjoyed the 2nd chap too...
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Wow Aazeen what a chap had all shades of life love , respect , emotions ...Thank You Deepali...😃

I Luvd the way Ashni discussed abt Nidhi leaving her family nd Ashu accepting the emotional aspect was very touching!Thanx again dear...!!! Those were last minute additions... Earlier, I hadn't put much of AshNi scenes... But, finally wrote it, when Suja di( Suvika) gave me the outline of what I can write, n include...

Ur story shows matrimony as a spiritual bond between the couple and their respective families.True..!!! No doubt about that... I had given in the preface itself, that the story is all about the wedlocks n families that are bound by those wedlocks, that are made in heaven...

Luv the meeting b/ w the Vermas nd Mathurs nd the way the entire sequence was etched out. 
Again... That was the last minute additions... Again, thanx to my Guru Suja di...

Luvd Neeti- Rohan banter .Inki toh chalti rahegi...😆
 Ashu collecting Nidhi's bangles was very cute.Thank you...😳

Waiting for the Ashni wedding to happen...Haan yaar!!! Puri wedding next chap mein nipta doongi...😆

Thank u for the review ji... Thoda khulke review dete ho, toh mujhe bhi reply karne mein mazaa aata hai...😃
supradipta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Thank u Supradipta...😃... Thanks for the shaadi ki tayyari... Ufff... main toh thak gayi... kitni sari tayyari karni padi...😆

u r welcome...
par tyari karte karte shaadi maat kar lena...phir bidaai ho jayigi...aur yeh story adhuri rahe jayingi...😆😆😆😆
& last off all is ur original name is aazeen...please reply...
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too tired...will give review tomorrow...
But finish your exams first naa...only 8 days left...
You can work on this FF after that...
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Aazeen very nice start read only the first one so far.

You know i have been busy on another thread 😆

Will be active here from next week.