Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Lesha.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: toshboni

hi di. Tumko dekha toh was not one of my favourite ffs but only one favourite ff. And I am glad to see U back. Welcome back. And nice update.

Hi Toshi.. 
Thankyou so much.. Im glad you like my writing..
There is a beautiful story in store.. Hope you like it..
Love,
L.
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmehta1957

nice start,do continue.main apki writing ki fan hoon.but beech main chod mat dena.when will u update next.pls update soon.

I will update very soon.. Im glad you like my writing.. Haan.. Iss baar I have the story planned for 52 weeks.. 52 chapters honge.. Toh beech mein chodne ki sawaal hi nahi utthi.. I know.. I left Tumko Dekha in between.. I'm sorry..
Hosake toh muaaf kijiyega..
love,
L.
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsudipa

hey Leesa ji nice start pls continue soon

i am a big fan of ur FF
ur FF tumko Dekha to is one of my fev FF
thx 4 starting Tumko Dekha To

Shukriya..
I'm so glad I started Tumko Dekha too.. It is very close to my heart.. I will try my best to write Hum Aapke with all my heart and soul.. 
I hope you enjoy this journey..
Love,
L.
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Ok here it is.. I promised 52 chapters.. Par aap sabko daily updates chahiye.. Aur hum tho 15th shuru karne waale the.. Par aap sabko pasand aaya tho socha 5th ko hi start kare..

Ok here is the structured schedule.. Har hafthe do updates denge.. One update on Sunday which will be the chapter update A.. Ek beech hafthe mein which will be chapter update B ..  So one chapter a week split into two parts.. And I will update it at night.. I hope you don't mind.. Im sorry for the inconvenience..

You will get two updates every week..

Chapter 1 A: "Peheli Mulaquaath"

Ab Ram ke in ishaaron ko shayad duniyaan ne andheka kardiya tha.. Par Ram ki dil ki dhadkan jaise tehergayi thi..

She walked back in With a beautiful pashmina shawl..With poise.. Unki har baath mein ek teheraav thi.. She had a calm smile on her face and twinkle in her eyes.. She walked with charm in her gait.. Jaane anjaane mein Ram bhi muskuraane lage..

Unki chehere pe ek sukoon aagayi thi..

Ram thought to himself.. Aaye woh hawa ki jhonkey ki tarah.. Aur hume jaise chugaye.. He watched her.. She didn't seem to say much.. As people gathered around her to speak to her.. She listened more and smiled.. There was so much dignity..

In a hall where almost all the women who were there were bothered about voicing their opinions to get noticed.. To go high on the social strata.. She had come in a simple attire and had stolen the show.. All men had their eyes fixed on her.. They were in awe of her..

Ram stood with his glass of wine.. Lost in her thoughts.. Vikram walked to him with a smirk..

Vik coughs to grab Ram's attention.. Ram snaps out of his thoughts.. And looks at Vikram..

Vik: Kaha khogaya hai..?

Rishab and Karthik Join them.. They all look at her.. Karthik smiles..

Rishab: Vikram bhai.. Woh bohoth khubsoorath hai..

Ram looks at Rishab with raised eyebrows smirking through his glasses.. Karthik and Vikram giggle looking at each other..They watched as people crowded near her.. She smiled and greeted everyone with her hands folded in a Namaste..

They quietly watched her smile and her eyes twinkle.. With every step she took her paayal went chan chan chan..

Ram who usually was very good at judging people was awestruck by her.. On one side she was trendy with the short hair and on the other side.. The traditional saree with a beautiful red bindi.. She walked dignity and carried herself beautifully..

Ram smiled at his inability to judge this woman.. Her behavior was extremely mature.. She seemed to belong to an older era.. But yet she was smart..

Ram looked at her turn to them.. Her red lips curled into a smile.. Her beautiful kohled eyes twinkled with charm.. And her hair seemed to sway with the wind gently..

He thought to himself as she walked to them.. Aapki naam kya hai.. ?

All the light went off.. Spotlights were on her and Ram..

And the DJ.. Natasha stood with the DJ..

Natasha looked at Ram.. Bhai.. Aap dono she looked at her.. Humaareliye ek gaana gadein toh hume bohot khushi hogi..

Ram watched her.. She smiled to Natasha.. And the light on Natasha disappeared.. It was windy and cool.. Everyone clapped.. They looked at each other.. Ram felt like there was no one else aroud but them.. Something inside him wanted to know so much about her..

She smiled to him.. He felt like she knew what he was thinking.. He walked close to her and she said in a low voice.. Priya naam hai..
She hummed..

Naam ghum jaayega..

Ram:

Chehera yeh badal jaayega..

Priya:

Meri aawaaz hi.. Pehechaan hai..

Ram:

Agar yaad hai.. Ooh..

Everyone were in a trance.. She had the most beautiful voice they had heard.. They were Lost in Ram and Priya..

Ram: Looking at hpow beautiful she looked in the spotlight..

Waqt ke sitam.. Kam haseen nahi..

Priya: Smiled..

Aaj hai yaha..Kal kahin nahi..

Ram: Smirked..

Waqt ke pare agar.. Mil gaye kahin..?

Priya: Lowered her eyes..

Meri aawaaz hi pehechaan hai.. Agar yaad rahe..

Everyone looked on.. Lost in their voice.. It was a conversation that they failed to understand.. They were engrossed in the song.. The voices.. Unki awaaz jaise dil mein ghoonjrahi thi.. Sabko ek alag makaam par legayi..

Ram: Pain in eyes.. He wanted to just live this moment as if it was his last..

Joh guzar gayi.. Kal ki baath thi..

Priya: She looked at him with care.. And assurance..

Umr toh nahi.. Ek raath ki..

Ram: Smiled at how well she understood him..

Raath ki siraa agar.. Fir mile kahi..

Priya: Smirked..

Meri aawaaz hi pehechaan hai..Agar yaad rahe..

Everyone smiled at how spontaneous they were.. Ram and Priya walked beside eachother..

Ram: He wished every night would be like this..

Din dhale jahaa.. Raat paas ho..

Priya: Smiled.. There was so much more to him than the world saw..

Zindagi ki lau.. Unchi kar chalo..

Ram: Looking at her with pain in his eyes.. Knowing this was just a meet..

Yaad aayeghar kabhi.. Ji udaas ho..

Priya looked at his eyes..

Meri awaaz hi.. Pehechaan hai.. Agar yaad rahe..

Everyone was silent.. Ram's pain had no bounds.. Ram smiled at everyone and walked towards the door..

Everyone wondered what had happened..

Priya:

Naam ghum jaayega..

Ram stopped and joined her..

Chehera yeh badal jaayega..

Both walked beside each other outside..

Both:

Meri aawaaz hi.. pehechaan hai.. Agar yaaad rahe..

Everyone clapped as the lights came on.. Ram and Priya turned and smiled at them.. And stepped outside..

It was way past midnight.. The kapoors played good hosts as the guests left one by one.. Everyone had a million questions running through their mind.. But no one dared to let out a sigh.. No one wanted to provoke the Ram Kapoor.. Everyone walked out to catch a glimpse of the beautiful woman who had the Ram Kapoors complete attention.. Who was she..? They walked out.. Their eyes searching..

They weren't to be seen anywhere.. Slowly everyone dispersed..  The whole family was exhausted..

Karthik: Mein Ram sir aur Di ko bulaake aatha hu..

Everyone : Nahi.. In a hurry..

Karthik looksat them in surprise..

Vikram says in a lost tone.. Shayad unhe akele chod dena chahiye Karthik.. Itne saal baad meine Ram ko kisi ko aise dekhthe hue dekha hu..

Natasha: Haan Karthik.. Lagtha hai bhai ko bhaagaye..

Karthik: Tik keherahi ho Nutz.. Di toh kabhi baahar aathe hi nahi.. Aur pata nahi kyu.. Dono ko saath dekhkar aaj bohoth khush hu..

It starts raining.. They all walk to their rooms.. KK and Rishab walk to their rooms.. Karthik and Natasha decide to watch a movie in the home theatre.. Vik and Neha decide to stay in the guest room..

To be continued..

Edited by ..Lesha.. - 10 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome goli nd the song is very beautifull.. ❤️
Very beautifully written.. 👏
Cont soon nd plz pm me next time..
shikha.8176 thumbnail
Waooww.. You came back with a bang..update soon...!! :)
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lesha dear...thanx yaar..atlast u r back..as always dhamakedar starting..nd ple dear ple update "tumko dekha toh" asap..aur maat tadpa hame
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
song selection was superb 
Very beautifully written.. 👏 
pls Cont soon and pm me next time if possible 
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Its awesome goli nd the song is very beautifull.. ❤️
Very beautifully written.. 👏
Cont soon nd plz pm me next time..

Ji di.. Zaroor.. Kaafi asaan hai.. Will update every thursday and sunday night.. 
Love,
L.
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikha.8176

Waooww.. You came back with a bang..update soon...!! :)

Thank you di.. 
I am so glad to be back and writing.. 

Love,
L.