Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I missed that serenity which I get in ur writing, Welcome Back Honey, plz continue, do write in forum and update ad per ur preference, just don't forget to PM me, hope u haven't forgotten me, am waiting
rayaBALH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aahhh so many characters n all my favourites ram om n suyash ufff looking forward for more n plzzz yaar isse bich mei mat chod denaaa i have read all ur ff s n i really love it before i was a silent reader but now m commenting plzzz continue it till the end :)
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Ok there are some character from KGGK.. That I will bring in.. Not all just a few.. And I will eliminate the characters I donot want from BALH.. So yes this is my own story.. My own style..

Yeh mothers day special thi.. Dedicated to Sarass70 Or my dear amma..

Chapter 1 B: "Peheli Mulaquaath"

Dono chaldiye the apne dhun mein.. Ram had his hands in his pockets.. It drizzled..  Raindrops trickled on his glasses.. He smiles and takes them off..

Ram: Aap andar jaana chahenge.. Baarish hogi..

Priya adjusts her shawl and smiles to him.. He stops thinking and just walks along.. The cold wind blew by them.. As they walked towards a balcony.. Dimly lit with orange lights.. The soft grass below seemed like it was a grand carpet to the balcony.. A small girl, The age of 5 peeped out.. Priya looked up and smiled.. The girl smiled back..

Ram looked at his five year old daughter open the door slightly and peep out.. Ram paused and looked at her.. She opened the door and ran down to them.. She looked at Priya who smiled at her.. Pihu was teary eyed.. She hugged Priya by her knees..

Ram watched as Priya put her hands on the childs head and comforted her..

Ram looked at her worried.. Koi jaan pehechaan nahi thi.. Lekin gale lagaaliya..

Ram knelt down.. Pihu.. Kya hua mere rockstar ko..?

Pihu turns her head up and says.. Mumma.. There is a sense of awkwardness that creeps into Rams mind as he sees his daughter clinging to Priya..

He looks at Priya apologetically.. She just smiles.. He senses Bani's hand on his shoulders.. And closes his eyes..

Pihu: Mumma.. Ab aap aagye toh mere saath soyenge..? Ram is embarrassed..

Ram: Rockstar ek kaam karthe hai.. Papa aapke saath sothe hai.. Pihu jumps in joy.. Haan ek taraf mumma ek taraf papa..

Ram has tears in his eyes.. He looks at his childs innoscent eyes.. The only one who could tear his world apart was Pihu his daughter.. He loved her more than anything else.. She was just like his Bani.. She was a bright child who longed for a mother..

Priya smiles.. Haan bilkul.. Ram looked at her.. She reassured with a smile.. Ram was surprised at how Pihu assumed Priya to be her mother..

Pihu held Priyas hands and took her walking joyfully to the stairs leading to her balcony..

Ram looked at them.. Pihu turned back to Ram and said.. Papa chalo na..

Priya smiled at Ram.. Ram got up and followed..He watched Priya listen to Pihu with complete attention as Pihu went on.. Mumma this.. Mumma that..

They walked into the small pink room.. Neatly decorated with soft toys and story books.. The walls had pictures of Pihu with different poses.. She smiled.. Ram walked in behind them.. Pihu tugged Priyas shawl..

Pihu: Mumma.. Aapko mera karmra pasand aaya..

Priya smiled and lifted Pihu in her arms and put her on the bed.. She knelt down and kissed Pihu on the fore head..

Pihu putting her hands on the hips.. Mumma yah ape nahi denge.. Showing her cheek..

Ram giggled at his daughter.. Priya pecked her cheek..

Priya: Accha Pihu mumma ko kissi nahi denge..? Pihu pecked Priyas cheek and hugged her.. Pihu silently sobbed.. Priya hugged her and patted her back..

Ram sat on the bed beside Pihu: Rockstar.. Acche bacche nahi rothe hai.. Tears trickled down his cheeks.. Pihu hugged Priya more.. And mumble.. Aap mujhe nai cholke jaayenge na..

Priya closed her eyes: kabhi nahi..

Ram looks at her blankly.. Why had she said what she had..? Why was Pihu getting so attached to her.. ?

He watches her break the hug with Pihu.. She wiped her tears.. And put her on the bed..

Ram quietly got up and walked out of the room.. Still in  a trance.. He walked to the room next to Pihus.. It was dark.. There was a sense of comfort and love in her eyes for Pihu.. She was the mother Pihu never had.. Priya ki pyaar Pihu keliye.. Unki naram haath Pihu ko samhaal rahe the..

Ram Smiled.. He changed and walked back to Pihu's room.. He stopped at the door as he heard..

And he heard a beautiful voice.. He looked on at Priya.. Short hair twirly as she went round.. Pihu twirled and giggle.. As Priya held her tiny fingers and twirled her..  She sang..

Dancing bears.. Painted wings.. Things I almost remember.. She swinged Pihu into her arms..

And a song someone sings.. Once upon a December.. She twirled and put Pihu on the bed..

Someone holds me safe and warm.. She puts a blanket on Pihu..

Horses prance through a silver storm.. She tickles her.. And Pihu giggles..

Figures dancing gracefully.. Pihu puts her arms around Priyas neck and kisses her cheek..

Across my memory.. She nudges Pihu.. Who smiles innocently..

Pihu feels sleepy.. Eyes shut off slowly.. Priya kisses Pihu on the forehead and smiles.. The lights dim off slowly.. As the night descends.. Ram walks into the room.. Priya smiles to him.. He bows in acknowledgement.. And she leaves.. Making her paayal jingle as little as possible..

Ram couldn't help but smile at her.. She was subtle.. Sensitive.. And loving..

Kuch ajeeb si apnapan thi.. Ek waqt yaha the.. Aur abhi nahi the.. Zindagi ke kami achaanak se ghum hogayi thi..

Priya got into her car which zoomed into the darkness of the roads.. She was the country's biggest educationist who had multiple degrees and trusts..

Priya instructed the drived to go faster.. Her phone rang.. The display flashed.. Maa..

Narayini Devi: Jaanki tum kaha ho beta..

Janki: Maa mein abhi pohunch jaaungi.. She smirks.. She knew Sudhir Shipra and Narayini were waiting for her at home..

Narayini Devi: Tik hai beta.. She keeps the phone.. Narayini Devi was a pleasant assertive woman with high moral values.. Janki meant the world to her.. Narayini Devi walks around in the dark room thinking about how beautiful life seemed after Janki had entered her life.. Jaanki had given her a reason to live..

Narayini watched as Sudhir and Shipra sipped tea.. They were a lovely couple.. Who headed Jaankis trust.. They knew her for a very long time.. And were all she had..

Sudhir: Shipra.. Yaad hai.. Dus saal pehele Jaanki se mulaquaath hui..

Shipra: Hmm.. Karthik ne ladki toh chunliya hai..  And she drifts into her thought process..

Sudhir: I know what youre thinking about.. Dusron ki zindagi sudhaarthe sudhaarthe..

Shipra: khud ki zindagi bhul gayi..

Both of them smile to each other..

The lights went off and the door squeaked..

Beautiful instrumental music played.. The rain poured outside.. They looked at the door.. Priya walked in with a diya in her hand.. She smiled to them..

Sudhir: Aagayi beta.. He smiled.. He was a calm taurean and so was she.. They had immense respect for eachother.. She walked to the table and placed the diya.. She took blessings from Sudhir and Shipra.. Shipra hugged her.. They shared a wonderful bond.. They spoke about everything.. Jaanki was her guide her daughter and her philosopher..

She smiled to them and went to the kitchen..

Sudhir looked at Shipra and grinned.. Tum phirse bhulgayi na.. ?

Shipra: Looking at him questioning.. kya..?

The fairy lights came on.. And lit their seating area.. Ramu kaka brought a beautifully wrapped gift.. And placed it in front of Shipra.. Narayini watched them and walked to Priya in the kitchen..

Both of them watched as Shipra opened the gift.. IT was a jewellery case.. There was a small note.. It read Happy mother's Day..

There were tears in her eyes.. Sudhir smiled and said.. Dekha meri beti ko.. Shipra.. Haaw who pehele meri beti hai.. Both of them gave eachother a smirk and giggled.. She opened the case.. There was beautiful emerald set.. And a tulsi leaf in the middle.. The stones were beautifully etched.. They shone in the fairy lights like diamonds..

Sudhir leaned back and watched his wife lift the tulsi leaf.. She walked to the mandir.. And placed the leaf at durgas feet.. She folded her hands..

Narayini looked at Janki who watched with love..

Narayini: Jis pyaar.. Jis parivaar ki kami thi.. Inhone poori kardi.. Hai na..

Jaanki: Haan maa.. She smiles as she corrects her shawl..

They walked to jankis room and left the couple to themselves..

Sudhir and Shipra spent sometime.. Reliving the ten beautiful years they had spent with Janki..

In KM:

Ram spent the night cherishing the time Priya spent with Pihu.. He realized how much Pihu missed a mother..

Maa ki ahimiyath kya hoti hai.. Yeh shayad uss din.. Ek beti ko.. Ek baap ko.. Ek maa ko ehsaas hua tha..

Ya shayad sirf Jaaki hi jaanthi thi..

To all the wonderful mothers.. Happy mothers Day!

Lots of love,

L.

143prk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The ff is awesome
The story is different and interesting
U have written it  very wellπŸ‘
Keep up the good workπŸ‘
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its so beautifull goli dear..loved the instant bond btw priya nd pihu.. ❀️
At the same time confusing about priya nd janki..
Cont soon nd plz pm me next time..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Its so beautifull goli dear..loved the instant bond btw priya nd pihu.. ❀️
At the same time confusing about priya nd janki..
Cont soon nd plz pm me next time..

Janki is Priya's other name.. 
Love,
L.
vironikajain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Lesha..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Janki is Priya's other name..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">L.</font>

Oye teri abhi 2 aage jake 3 ek insaan ke kitne naam.. πŸ˜† nd i m loving it   πŸ˜›
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update 
loved the instant bond btw priya nd pihu πŸ‘πŸ‘
bt confuse about Priya & Janki πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
waiting 4 nxt pls continue soon 
vironikajain thumbnail
Ok goli dear.. i read it again but still confuse with janki as priya's other name also..i mean with sudhir,shipra, narayani in picture...
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its nice but little confusing,janki,narayani devi samaj main nahi aya.pls thodi easy language main likho.jyada shayarana andaj samaj mai nahi ata.