Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Lesha.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hema23

welcome back...i dnt know that much about u..bcz recently i came here..but after reading your post some of my frnds in this forum are happy..hope u r that much close to all...so glad to meet to u and excited to read ur ff...once again welcome back yaar😊

Yes.. I am very close to my readers.. I touch their hearts and they touch mine.. I am nothing without them.. I will always be indebted to my readers.. 
Thank you.. I hope I do justice to the story and make my readers happy..

Love,
L.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Lesha..

Thankyou.. One of my favorite readers.. Your comments always bring a smile on my face.. thank you so much for taking time to comment..

Love,
L.

awww that's so sweet of you..I like ur FF's..They are so different and love the choice of words...
..Lesha.. thumbnail

HUM AAPKE..

Before I start my chapters.. I would like to know if you liked the introduction to the story.. Agar aapko pasand aaya hai.. Toh take a few minutes to like and comment..

Introduction..

The chandeliers sparkle with grace.. Lighting up the party hall.. The pastel fabric adorning the interiors..  The elite class of people.. From all around the country are perfectly dressed for the evening.. Everyone is busy chatting away.. Waiting for a glimpse of the man himself..

The women in beautiful evening gowns.. And a clutch in their hand.. The men in Tux.. Trying to be as professional as possible.. Everyone has Champaign in their hand.. Light western classics playing in the background..

There is a clash of glass.. Attention drawn to Rishab Kapoor..

Rishab: May I have your attention please..

All the young ladies gush at this handsome young man.. Poise and class.. Dressed in a Natasha Kapoor designed Tux.. He looks like a greek god..

Rishab: Aaj sham ko jinki intezaar thi.. There is silence.. Everyone is waiting with baited breath to meet the man himself.. The most successful business man of the decade.. The ruthless Ram Kapoor..

Rishab points at the circular stairs that majestically descend into the hall..

Natasha Kapoor walks in a royal blue gown.. looking absolutely stunning.. And yes..

Finally there he was the man himself.. Ram Kapoor walked down after his darling choti.. With a smirk on his face.. Each step he took.. With those hushpuppies.. There was class.. His Tuxedo was jet black.. His black cufflings, His neatly gelled hair.. Drove every woman crazy.. His cologne was intoxicating.. He did not wear a tie.. He scanned the hall through his glasses..

He walked down with his hands in his pockets.. Natasha pecked him on the cheek making sure she didn't leave a stain and ran towards the main door.. While all the business associates.. The ministers and Wannabes gathered around Ram waiting for their turn.. He smiled and greeted them with short gestures.. His hands folded he said a Namaste to all who wanted to say a word..

Everyone knew Ram Kapoor had an obseesive compulsive disorder and they dare not try shaking hands.. While everyone was drawn to him.. His eyes searched for the only genuine people he knew.. His Confidants.. Vikram And Neha..

Natasha greeted Neha with a hug.. Neha wore a beautiful Sky blue chiffon saree.. And Vikram walked in with his casual tux..

Ram walked to his friend.. They shook hands while the entire hall watched them.. Neha walked to Ram and gave him a hug.. Rishab and Natasha walked to them.. All of them look at Natasha with a grin..

Rishab: Nutz kaha hai yaar..

Neha: Arre haan Nutz.. Kaha hai.. Aur yeh tum laal kyu horahi ho..?

Vik: Arre samjha karo Neha.. Bechaari ko intezaar nahi hotha..

Ram giggles at them He looks at Natasha with all his love and care.. And she runs into his arms.. She looks up at her brother.. His eyes teary..

Nutz: Love you bhai.. Woh waha hai.. She points at the door.. And a charming young lad walks in wearing a neat grey suit.. And a black shirt inside.. He walks towards them with humility.. He folds his hands in gesture..

Ram smiles and reciprocates the greeting.. Everyone looks on curiously at them.. Ram looks at the waiter and calls him.. He picks up a glass of wine and hold it up..

Ram: Clears his throat.. The ladies look at him lustfully.. His dark brown eyes.. His class.. Ladies and gentlemen.. His baritone voice had everyone's attention in the room..

Ram: We are gathered here today to celebrate the success of Natasha Kapoor's Fashion show.. So here is a toast to my lovely sister..

Everyone raised their glasses.. Krishna Kapoor walked down the stairs and raised her glass to the toast.. She was ever graceful and a charming person..Everyone sipped as they looked at her walk to Ram..

Vikram and Neha took her blessings and then Karthik and Natasha did..

They all went to attend to the guests as KK stood with Ram..

Ram played with his wine glass.. He didn't fancy drinking.. It was more of a social obligation..

Ram spoke to all the ministers in the hall.. There was no particular reason for them to be here.. but yes they were here anyway.. Ram knew everyone inside out.. They were all here to build contacts.. Men to stabilize their positions in the business world.. And women to higher their social strata.. None the less.. None of this mattered to him anyway..

Kk: Ram..

Ram looked at his mother.. She pointed at the young women who stood together.. They were clearly smitten by his charm and were talking about him.. And Ram knew his mother.. She like all mothers wanted to see him settled..

Ram nodded in negative as he smiled at his mother's intentions..

He walked towards the ladies.. They gushed.. Standing straight.. Wondering which one of them is the lucky one..

Ram hummed as he walked to them in his charming voice..

Ram:

Kis pe jaan dijiye..  He walked to the women with a smirk..

Har chehera hai.. The women flushed..

Pyaara chehera..

Karthik joined him..

Kispe jaan dijiye.. He looked at Natasha who put her hands on her hips..

Rishab came to his rescue..

Har chehera hai..

Pyaara chehra..

Ram looked at the door for an instant..

Bhag mein phool hai.. a woman walked in wearing a beautiful white saree.. With embroidery.. Simple.. But elegant..

Kamre mein.. The wind blew by her face..The wind played with her hair.. She had red luscious lips.. Beautifully kohled dove eyes.. A red bindi..

Tumhaara chehera..

Rishab and Karthik come to Ram as to tease him.. Kispe Jaan Deejiye..

His family noticed him.. He was never drawn to anyone.. But yes he looked down and smiled to himself.. A smile that didn't go unnoticed..

Ram looked at her stand facing outside the door.. The wind played with her wind.. She answered a call and walked away..

Everyone clapped.. Ram smiled to himself.. Nodding in negative.. All of them were all praises for him.. but Ram.. Who toh apne dhun mein kho gaye the.. Woh chehera.. Woh aankhein.. Hawaaein gungunaathe hue un khulli laton mein.. Ram khogaye the.. Hoton ki name.. Un aankhon ki masti ne inki dil ko churaliya tha..

Iss baath ki ehsaas shayad unko nahi thi..Lekin saalon baad.. unki chehere pe ek muskuraahat chaayi thi.. Woh muskuraahat joh sirf khud ki khushi keliye thi.. Naaki parivar keliye..

To be continued..

Namaste sabko,

I have been very nervous about this FF.. Pata nahi aap sabko pasand aayegi ya nahi.. Pata nahi kaisa hai..

Do let me know..Criticism is welcome.. If there is anything I can do to write better please tell me..

Back on twitter after a long break @HumAapkeLesha  Will tweet as soon as I update..

Well the full fledged chapters will start from 15th oh May.. Will give you a precap next Wednesday. Will update every Wednesday..

Please take time to like and comment.. Would love to know what you think..

Love,

L.

itsmeg3 thumbnail
Very nice start...😊😊do cont.!
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmeg3

Very nice start...😊😊do cont.!

Thank you very much for taking time to comment..  Means a lot..

Love,
L.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifull goli...i just loved the way u express fellings musically in ur ff..
Cont soonEdited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
toshboni thumbnail
hi di. Tumko dekha toh was not one of my favourite ffs but only one favourite ff. And I am glad to see U back. Welcome back. And nice update.
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

nice start,do continue.main apki writing ki fan hoon.but beech main chod mat dena.when will u update next.pls update soon.

Edited by jmehta1957 - 10 years ago
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Leesa ji nice start pls continue soon
i am a big fan of ur FF
ur FF tumko Dekha to is one of my fev FF
thx 4 starting Tumko Dekha To
..Lesha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Beautifull goli...i just loved the way u express fellings musically in ur ff..
Cont soon

Thankyou di.. 
Ji joh baatein kehenahi paate.. Woh arzon mein baya kare toh kuch alag hi mitaas hai.. 
Will update in a while..
Love,
L.