PSH season 2: Episode 17 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

@ 

@
Advertising Manager -

Directed By -   

those who missed old episodes can read them here... 
click on the episode no to read it

episode 14 - episode 15
episode 16 -
  today we are starting episode no 17 ... Have fun !!!

Notice - due to Some Technical issues..
 we have decided to put 3 episodes per week ..

On sunday Ill start 1 episode which will continue till monday night
On tuesday ill start 1 episode which will continue till wednsday night
on tursday ill start 1 episode which will continue till friday night

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTS ON THIS TREAD !! Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
HELLO  friends  and  fellow  IF  members.  This is our very  own production  for  PSH season two, where we will attempt to bring life once again to a show we all love and miss.  I  invite all of you  to please  support  as it is done with a lot of love an dedication by  our very own  IF members. before we get started  I  would  like to make  a very  important request /Rule.

*  Please  refrain form commenting  on this thread unless you are playing a part of  one of the characters., but if you  like  what is being said  feel free to hit the like button.
 All your comments and  feed back which off course we would like to hear, call it our own TRP's  LOL   can be left at another thread made especially  for that. But  just for the sake of a smooth flow  keep this thread just the episode. Thank  You for your  understanding and Support.

* This is just a spoof and is intended for  fun.  we have no intention of offending any one and if we do we  aplogise, but trust you will take it in the spirit  it is intended as  that is  appreciation for a great TV  show concept!

:ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AND BARE NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE ACTORS PERSONALITY. ALL ACTORS ARE MEMBERS/FANS OF THE PHIR SUBAH HOGI FORUM 

Gulabiya 
Uma (Aditiya's mother, Gigi) 

Bundel Khand,  the home of  Powerful Thakurs  who rule  the community  with their power and money.  It is  also  the home of the Bedia Tribe.   And the age old tradition of  Raai  dancing.  Over the years  this  Raai  tradition has gotten twisted , and what was once a dance of  joy and worship to the Gods  became one of entertainment and debauchery   to the Thakurs.
 Who Prey on the  poverty and helplessness of these  women.  Society  says  A thakur and a bedni  can never get married and for years it was a beleif that was  etched so deep that even the though of such a think caused a  shock!.
  Ohhh but  nothing is impossible, and Thakur Vickram Singh   proved that   when he fell in love with  and married a bedia  girl Sugni.  
 Sugni proved that it was possible when she deared to dream of marriage and a respectable life. Amidst all the oppositions and misunderstandings , they  finally  got married.  Today their marriage stands as an example  to society  that  you can  dear to dream! ... However not all are happy  with it. The community  is still  no accepting of such a relation, infact some people  are waitng to see it fall.
So can  Thakur Vickram Singh and Sugni's union stand the test of time and society.  Will this  Thakur Family  be able to change the minds of the others in the community... 
  Lets us find out  as we see if  this community  will say ...PHIR SUBAH HOGI...back ground music.

K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Next day... Sugni and Adi both heading to the stairs arrive at the balcony above the stairs at the same time ... They both recalls their past as they look at each other... And remains silent for a while... 
They had not spoke to each other since his arrival... After
Whatever happened in past this was the first time they met alone... Now they both don't know what to say... 
Finlly Adi breaks the silence...and Asks

Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Sugni ...

kesi ho tum ???

khush ho na ??

(how are you sugni ...are you  happy?)
K.swati885 thumbnail
Sugni : khuss??? ham to bhut khuss hai, aur ho bhi kyun na hmne ek aisa jeevan sathi paya hai jaise jeevan sathi ka sapna har ladki dekhti hai... aur sach khe to THAkUR SAAB  ke sath , unke pyaar sath apni jindgi bitana to uss sapne se hazaar guna jyada acha jo kabhu hmne dekha tha ...
aaj ham unke bina jeene ki soach bhi nhi sakte...jeena kya hm to ab unse dur rhkar chain se marr bhi na sakenge... aur jey pura pariwaar jo hme itta pyaar krta hai... hme aur kaa chahiye

(happy??? i am vry happy... and why i won't be ?Every girl desires a life partner like i found... and honeslty living my life with him, with his love is 1000times better than what i dreamed of.
now i can't live without him ...forget about living  without him i even would't be able to die in peace. and the whole family loves me so much...what else i want)

Aur aapne hamare liye jo kachu bhi kiya... ham... ham jaante hi us waqt shayd wo... aapko sahi laga aur wo aapne sirf hmari madad krne k liye kiya, ham...ham jindagi bhar uske aapke shukar guzraar rhege...magr aaj hm samaj chuke hai ki jaldbaazi me kiye gye faisle hmesha takleef aur presaani hi dete hai... aaj hmari bewkoofi ke kaaran apke aur thkur saab ke rishte me duriyaan aa gyi... jo kabhi baap bete ki tarah rha karte the wo aaj ek dusre k liye anjaan ban gye hai...
aur na sirf aap dono balki TITLI THKURAIN  bhi hamri wajah se bhut dukhi hai... hme maaf kar dijiye hmare kaaran hi aap dono ki sagai tuti aur hmne bhi aapse kabhu p...py...(she was trying to say word love but) hame maaf kar dijiye CHOTE THAKUR

(And you whtever you did for me i ...i know you thought that time it was right...and you wanted  to help me... i ... i always will be thankful to you... but now i understand that decisions we made in hurry always causes problm...and today i can see because of my stupidity the relationship between you and thkur saab is spoiled... you two who used to live like a fathr-son they are now becomed stranger... 

and not only you two also titli thukurain is hurt a lot because of me i am sorry plz ... your engagemnt had broken and also i never...l...lo... plz fogive me...)
Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Adi listen to her talking and feel very happy to see her very happy ... he say -

*Belive me I am very happy 2 c you happy... Now when I see you with Mama jee I feel proud I feel this was the rite thing to do !!!*

*Sugni mujhe bohut khushi huii k tum khush ho...  but please maafi mat mango mujhse , jo kuch bhi hua usme tumhara koi kasoor nahi hay .. kasoorwar to main hun ..*
(Sugni I am feeling very happy that you are happy but please dont say sorry to me ... what ever happened it was my fault not yours )

I was the one who came b/w you and mama jee .. I was the one who forced u to forget mama jee and help him be with mami jee and I was the one who forgot my relation with amrita .. its not your fault*

*what ever happened b/w me and amu .. I know it was my fault .. I wronged her... You always said to me .. chote thakur think about amrita but I felt Amu wont say any thing I felt she would not feel bad But it was Me who wronged her ..*

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
K.swati885 thumbnail
SUGNI : Chote thakur ab jo beet gyi so beet gyi unhey bhool jayiye, ab to sirf apne aur titli thakurain k bich k rishte ko sudharne ki kosis kijiye...aur hme yakeen hai ki aap dono fir se ek ho jayege...hm aap dono k liye sita maiya se jarur prathna krenge...

(past is past forget it...now just try to make things bettr between you and titli thakurain...and i am sure you both will unite again...
i will pray to sita maiya for you both)
ronshaan thumbnail
Sugni Haan tum sahi kehti ho... aab humein kal k barey main sochna chahiye .. (Yes sugni you are right .. we should think about the future)

All I think now a days is how to make amu happy ..I have hurt her allot
K.swati885 thumbnail
Sugni : haan Chote thakur hm jaante hai ki Apne pyaar ko kho dene ka dard ka hota hai...
Titli thakurain ki narazgi bilkul thik hai... Magar hm nhi chahte ki wo bhi hmari tarh gusse main whi galati kre jo kabhi hmne ki thi... Chote thakur kuchu bhi karke unhe wapas paa lijiye... kahe se hm jaante hai...ki wo aaj bhi sirf aapse pyaar krti hai... Aur isme aapko hmari madad ki jarurat ho to hm tyaar hai... Ham aap dono ko phir se ek krne k liye kachu bhi krenge...phir chaahe wo saara ILzaam hme khud par hi kahe na lena pade , hm tyaar hai...
Bus unhe dobaara mat khoyiyega...

(yes, CT i know the pain of loosing ur love... Titli thakurain anger is justified... But i don't want her to repeat the same mistake what i did... plz do anything but try to win her again... Bcuz i know she still loves you... If you need my help i am always ready i will do anything to reunite you even if that is taking blame on me i am ready for it
...but plz don't loose her again )Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Mujhe bohut acha laga k tumne yeh baat kahi hay ..
sugni Main jantaa hun tum madad karna chahti ho ..
per main chahta hun k yeh main khud karun .. main amu ka wishwas khud jeetu

(I felt so good that you said that sugni ... Sugni I know You
want to help But I want to do this My way ... I want to win her trust on my own ...)

sahi kaha na maine ?
(m I rite ?)

Tumhara dua mere saath hay .. aur kya chahiye hmm
(your prayers are with me
that;s enough for me )