Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sugni : Sahi kha aapne..
Thik hai Chote thakur... Aap kosis kriye...magar ek baat hmsa yaad khiyega...Sacche pyaar main bhut takat hoti... Bas uss pyaar pe bhrosa hona chahiye... Ho sakta aapko bhut si takleefo ka saamna krna pade magar...Apne pyaar se Biswaash mat uthne dijiyega...

(right...ok Chote thakur keep trying, but rembr one thing that love is very powerful... Just You should have to belive in it...
Its quite possible that you have to face many problms... But never loose ur trust in love)
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will try my best to win her love ... no matter what happens ..
chahe kitni bhi takleef aye kitna bhi mushkil ho main peeche nahi hatunga
(no matter if it will be hard or painfull.. I wont give up)

Maine dekha hay .. Mama jee ne himmat nahi hari .. unone tumhe .. apne pyaar ko hasil karne k liye apnee jaan tak ki parwa nahi ki
(I have seen my uncle... he never lost hope .. to get u he didnt care about his life even)

he fight with every one just to win your love and your trust again .. same I want to do .. I want to win my love on my own

Main bhi apne mama jaise banna chahta hun .. Main amrita ko hasil karne ki puri koshish karunga .. usey hasil karne k baad usey khush rakhna hay .. jo dard diya hay usey meetana hay .. usey bas khush rakhna hay 😊

(I want to be like my uncle... I will try my best to win her back... after getting her I want to keep her happy ... the pain I gave I want to delete it... I just want her to be happy... I wanna keep her happy)

Smiles and says

Sugni ...  I am really glad you are happy with Mamaji. I also thought I loved you but after meeting up with Amu again I am realizing the difference between loving someone and caring about someone. If I see you feeling sad or hurting I feel sympathy and want to cheer you up  and help you but when I see Amu sad or hurting it physically hurts, all I can think about is how to take away her sadness or pain, if I can I would swap places with her. I guess that's love ' that you care about someone more than yourself.

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
K.swati885 thumbnail
Sugni : Haan...Shayd ab hme bhi sacche pyaar ka mtlab samj aa gya hai... Thakur saab ne hmare pyaar me jo kachu kiya...uski barbari hm kabhu bhi nhi kar payenge... Lekin ab unki khussi hi hmare liye sabse jyada mayne rkhti hai...
(yes, i think i also realised the meaning of true love... Whatevr he did for me... I Can never do something in comparision of it. But now his happiness is the most important thing for me)Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Sugni Mera Aik kam karogi please ?

(Sugni .. will u do one thing for me? please)

K.swati885 thumbnail
Sugni : haan...haan kahiye na kaa krna hai..?.
(yes, tell me wht can i do for u?)Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Sugni ... as a friend do me a favor make Mamaji soo happy that it makes up for all the pain we have caused him.

will you do that for me ?
K.swati885 thumbnail
Sugni : jey bhi koi khne ki baat hai... Hm puri kosis krenge ki unko har wo khusi de jo unhe milni chahiye... Hm wada krte hai ki hm unhe khuss rkhege
(ofcourse... I will try my best to give him all the happiness he deserves... I promise i will)
ronshaan thumbnail
Thank you sooo Much Sugni .. That's what I wanted to hear ðŸ˜ƒ

They smile at each other and walk off in opposite directions ..
He goes to find amu ... feeling so happy to get sugni's promise of caring of mama jee and giving him allot of love and care .. !!!

K.swati885 thumbnail
Now Sugni is relived...aftr having a conversation with Adi she was feeling much better... she is now free from all those guilts and burdens...

SCENE ENDS

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vickram  glanced up from his desk and his eye caught  site  of Sugni and  Aditya ...they  seemed  to be in deep conversation.  Unwillingly  flashes of the past started running through his  mind:   "Aap  ke paap  ke hatthon mein ek punya  hogaya hain , ke humney  Chote thakur se  Pyar hogya   Hain./ Because of your sins ...one good thing happend I  fell in love with chotte Thakur "
Vickram found himself at the  door about to go outside before  good sense prevailed.
 "What are you doing? Vickram."   He took his hand off the door knob.  "Yeah  puranee  baate, mat yaad  karo. Isa  kuch nahi hain, tum aach tarah se jante hain. ...ek he ghar main hain aamna  samna to  hojaenga... baatey  honge..aur  koun nahi honge.  Yeh  aachi baath  hain agar dono  baat kare to...Pyar aur  vishvas  ek hi matlab hain Vickram babu...aur pyar  tum dono se karte ho na!" ( these  old things, don't dwell on them, it is nothing like that  you  know vey well. they  live in one house, they  will face each  other and  speak to each other .That is a good thing, that they  are talking.  Love and trust  are the same Vickram  babu,  and you  love them both , right!) 

Turning  back   he went to his desk, he had a lot of work to do...Maa Sahib was hinting at that Temple she  wanted to start...he also had his other lands to attend to...Picking up the phone Vickram did what he did  best handle hs bussiness...

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago