Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: samwllms

you r right...she herself choose the path of evilness...but i think she was somehow using sid to get rid of piya...she faked love to sid so that sid do evrything she say...and we know sid tried many times to kill piya for maithili...but her true love was always abhay...but if she didnt chose to follow darkness nd came to abhay directly when abhay was crying for her in her graveyard...then she could get bck abhays love again...but piya was abhay's destiny...its love which can make us do evrythinf...sid got obsessed in love for metz...metz followed darkness in love for abhay...abhay gave his life for piya in love...nd we r still waiting for abhiya bcs if our abhiya love...so abhiya rocks...nd metz some how created a way for abhay to love piya...so thanks to her for that...

but question is again same if she start to show her fake love for sid
than why not in 70 years
where she was
why she did not meet abhay from last 70 years
if she love him
but she said she was in anger on abhay sid came to save her and make her vamp
why abhay not come to saver her and make her vamp
firs cvs show us that they both are creature of chand and hasina same time
and after this they cleared that how they make vampires three full moon night to bite or one month process when abhay bite pia they clear us
but how mithali said when sid became vamp he came to save her and make her vamp
what she is doing whole last month in this hut or her burn body has some super natural power to wait for sid to became vamp
i am not saying any thing to mithali
but its points which cvs never clear us and make us fool to show us that after became vamp sid go to mathili and make her vamp
and chand and hasina who are vamp knows that she is dead never make her vamp are fail to find truth
and sid one day vamp got power to make a girl vamp and hide from others not only other vamp clan his family too
because it was clear that he left chand and hasina after 20 years but when 20 yrs he live with them how they all don't get about mithali
omg
what a story
but i am missing abhiya so much
Edited by abhaylovepia - 11 years ago
DestroyedInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome yaar 👍🏼...
Maithli was my fav after Abhiya...
I never hated her...i always felt bad for her...she got nothing...She never loved Sid...She was with him cuz She mis-understood Abhay...i just hated Sid for what he did to AMetz...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautifull os samba.in just few words u described maithilli's each and every pain,her agony,her feeling beautifully!!👏.cudoes to u for such a good os!!⭐️ 
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

beautifull os samba.in just few words u described maithilli's each and every pain,her agony,her feeling beautifully!!👏.cudoes to u for such a good os!!⭐️

thnk u thnk u kaaliya ji...
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awomse update sam
loved the way u described maithili agony , love, lose, hatred
i liked her in human form
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

awomse update sam
loved the way u described maithili agony , love, lose, hatred
i liked her in human form

thnk u
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiyaDewaani

Awesome yaar 👍🏼...
Maithli was my fav after Abhiya...
I never hated her...i always felt bad for her...she got nothing...She never loved Sid...She was with him cuz She mis-understood Abhay...i just hated Sid for what he did to AMetz...

you are right...i too hated sid for that...
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Work Yar!!Really Awesome!!! 👏 👏 ⭐️ Just loved it.❤️
I have first time readed something from metz pov.It was Really a treat. 😊 😳 😳
I have always felt bad for Maithli.If She would have came back to Abhay in vampy form toh Abhay aur Metz dono ko utne pain se nahi guzarna padta.Sid ke wajah se Maithtli Ne Abay ko galat samjha aur uske paas wapis nahi aayi.Agar wapis aati Toh Ye Story Abhay and Maithli ki hoti.Aur Ho Sakta hai ki Sid aur Piya Ya Phir Jay-Piya ki jodi ban jati.😉 😳 😳
But It's not only bcoz of MU par Maithli really became so evil,Ki uska wapis acha ban pana possible nahi hua.CV's agar chahte toh Metz ka charachter +ve reh sakta tha ending me but Alas...**Sighs**
So Basically Ametz Love-Story was dark and was destined to be incomplete only otherwise Humare Abhiya kaise ek ho paate.😳
But You described Metz pov so good. 😃 Really feeling more bad for her now. 😭
And Here I came back in my commenting mode once again. 😉 😆 😆
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvie

Amazing Work Yar!!Really Awesome!!! 👏 👏 ⭐️ Just loved it.❤️
I have first time readed something from metz pov.It was Really a treat. 😊 😳 😳
I have always felt bad for Maithli.If She would have came back to Abhay in vampy form toh Abhay aur Metz dono ko utne pain se nahi guzarna padta.Sid ke wajah se Maithtli Ne Abay ko galat samjha aur uske paas wapis nahi aayi.Agar wapis aati Toh Ye Story Abhay and Maithli ki hoti.Aur Ho Sakta hai ki Sid aur Piya Ya Phir Jay-Piya ki jodi ban jati.😉 😳 😳
But It's not only bcoz of MU par Maithli really became so evil,Ki uska wapis acha ban pana possible nahi hua.CV's agar chahte toh Metz ka charachter +ve reh sakta tha ending me but Alas...**Sighs**
So Basically Ametz Love-Story was dark and was destined to be incomplete only otherwise Humare Abhiya kaise ek ho paate.😳
But You described Metz pov so good. 😃 Really feeling more bad for her now. 😭
And Here I came back in my commenting mode once again. 😉 😆 😆

thnks yaar for supporting
AVELINA thumbnail
metz is my fvrt vampyEdited by samwllms - 11 years ago