os..a letter of maithili for abhay...

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys i thought to write something in maithili's point of view...she was ngtv chrctr in show...but i always liked her chrctr...i am writing something from her evil side...

Dear beloved...

saw your eyes full of love...for me...that little hope was enough for me to smile for the first time...in this darkened life i never thought i would smile...but i did...but u again gifted me this poison...i cant express how poisonous the sight was when u showered ur love towards the look alike of mine...my soul shattered...u darkened my world again...i walked through agony..pain...sin...death...just for u...ur love was always alive inside me...our innocent young love...but u killed that only reason of mine to live...a mere look alike!!...thats what u melted for...ur heart melted for her...if she was not my reflection...u would never ran behind her...just bcs she gained my looks nd my face...once u promised u will be always mine...no matter what...but u broke ur words...u never loved me...if u did..u would not forgot me so easily...i promise to repay u with the same pain nd poison...i cant stop loving u bcs i never learned to forget my love...but u gifted me with this new emotions hatred nd inhumanity...i will repay u...if u cnt love me..u will not get anyone's love...its my royal nd loyal words to u...wait for my return abhayendra...
forever yours..
maithili...

(its no story...only a thought of mine...pls like nd comment...)
Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsomeee🤗but why she go with sid then?
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very nice thoughts
even i was thinking the same
but cvs never shown us where were mithali from last 70 years
why she never meet with abhay when he was in pain and crying or her graveyard.
why she start killing humans etc.
but i like what you write
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg u did miracle its emotional the way u show metz pain and loss of love... this letter might change our view 4 metz and make abhiya culprit if we are not in love wid them alas we love abhiya so metz sorry 4 ur loss...
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

awsomeee🤗but why she go with sid then?

i think she went to sid to become a vampire like abhay to be with abhay...but sid was her creator...so she was effected by his evil nature...but abhiya rocks
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

omg u did miracle its emotional the way u show metz pain and loss of love... this letter might change our view 4 metz and make abhiya culprit if we are not in love wid them alas we love abhiya so metz sorry 4 ur loss...

thnks trishna...yes abhiya rocks...but i loved metz too so...here is my thinking...
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

very nice thoughts
even i was thinking the same
but cvs never shown us where were mithali from last 70 years
why she never meet with abhay when he was in pain and crying or her graveyard.
why she start killing humans etc.
but i like what you write

sid was her creator as a vampy...so she was effected by sids evil nature...
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
if she love abhay then why she go to sid ,
abhay & sid creator was chand & haseena , then sid not followed whereas abhay followed chand & haseena
its mean only in human life she love abhay but whenshe change into vampire she didn't love abhay
if she love abhay , then she surely come to abhay
I feel pitty for her in human form as well as in vampireform she not get abhay love , the path she choose its her own choice
but I like what you write
Abhiya. Rocks as always
Edited by singhshailesh86 - 10 years ago
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

awesome update
abhay & sid creator was chand & haseena , then sid not followed whereas abhay followed chand & haseena
its mean only in human life she love abhay but whenshe change into vampire she didn't love abhay
I feel pitty for her in human form as well as in vampireform she not get abhay love , the path she choose its her own choice
Abhiya. Rocks as always

thnksEdited by samwllms - 10 years ago
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

awesome update
Abhiya. Rocks as always

abhiya always rocks...Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago