Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

yes dear... then i'll run away, , pms later...
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sridevi_n

waiting for the update

yeah dear...
neha5058 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam111111

Obviously will be waiting

😊
neha5058 thumbnail

updating dear...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha5058

is anyone here?????

mee here 
maansee thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha5058

yes dear... then i'll run away, , pms later...

no need of pm . we r already waiting...
neha5058 thumbnail

yaar geet ki laughing pic chahiye thi...
neha5058 thumbnail
hey i got the pic... 2 mins..
maansee thumbnail

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?start=145&sa=X&biw=883&bih=608&tbm=isch&tbnid=txcsrfMycD8ZtM:&imgrefurl=http://www.serbagunamarine.com/geeth-serial-actress-dhrasti-dhami-waist-show-in-sarees.html&docid=31K_AdPlvREPpM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4jHl7zu1O0o/UN7xipIs89I/AAADv8/Fcc896vzebU/s1600/drashti-dhami-16.jpg&w=224&h=320&ei=vf2iUfCuOM3slAXl-YHADA&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:54,s:100,i:166&iact=rc&dur=285&page=10&tbnh=177&tbnw=128&ndsp=17&tx=62&ty=96

Edited by maansee - 10 years ago
neha5058 thumbnail

Guys please, don't think about the chhotu update aur bada….. I am updating 3-4 times in a week.,,,, actually whenever I find time I type, , and as much I could type in 2-3 hours I post here….. so pls don't mind okay…… if you are happy with the pace and length then I'll keep updating as now I am updating…..and next update may be the day after tomorrow... okies...

Now enjoy this update……………

Aashiqui- A Musical Journey of Love

part-7

And then….. she slipped because of the muddy & slippy road, she tried to grab maan's shoulder but fortunately or unfortunately she pushed him ahead and fell down on him, both landed on the road cuddling in each other arms……….

Both lay side by side of each other facing the sky…….  Maan keep his hand behind his head and looked at the sky….. and then both burnt in laughter looking at each other……

laughing at their childishness how they were singing, dancing and running behind of each other……. Geet looked at him , first time she is seeing him laughing so open heartly……  

Maan sat but still laughing,

he doesn't know why he laughing too much then again burst in laugh…… Geet sat beside him…. She was staring at him continuously without blink……

"what happen geet?" asked maan……  he never found geet looking at him like this….. she shook her head in denial and smile slightly……."you look so cute when you are laugh like this… actually I saw you first tim laughing like this with open heart"……….. maan's expressions changed when he heard he looks so cute and the words she said after cute, those didn't penetrate in his mind….. …  "geet, you called me cute?" asked maan…… she nodded making baby face and then burst out in laugh……. Seeing her laughing maan also joined her…………  after some both control their laugh and looked at each other……

"maan.,,, why were you laughing so much?" there is too much curiosity in her eyes……

Maan stopped laughing and looked at her…… and keep watching her face….. she is looking so innocent like a fresh flower, , like the same night before months when he saw her face for the first time in the light of street lamp….. but there is difference between today and that day…… they were strangers that time and  now she is his fianc….. and he loves her…..

"actually geet, , today so many things happened….. I could never believe that dadi misunderstood me and you too also…. I mean how? I just laughing remembering all this…."……………….. "I am sorry maan!" she said to him……… "arey,,, why sorry yaar?" asked maan suddenly move turn towards her……. "wo.. actually pata nahi kaise I thought u were there to marry aparna di…… aur I told so many things to you without knowing anything"………………

she cutely held her ears asking sorry from him……….. he shook his head and held her hands……… "it's okay geet…… there is no fault of yours…" both stood up………… "chalo chalein….. dadi must be waiting for us and rain also has been stopped now,.,,,,, " geet nodded , she looked here and there for her dupatta but it was  no where now………….

Both headed towards their car and drove to their destination…. ….  Maan switched on the Radio and the song was playing on……

Bheegi bheegi raton mein, aisi barsaton mein kaisa lagta hai….

Aisa lagta hai tum banke sawan , mere badan ko bheego ko mujhe chhed rahe ho…..

A kept her head at the window side and went in her deep thought closing her eyes while maan was driving…… he thought that she must be feeling tired….. he didn't disturb her and keep driving……..

*****Past*****

he helped me, he drop me till me my home….. he said to me that he wants to know everything what will happen when I'll tell everything to Rahul………….. and his words, , the deep meaning…… what was that.????...ummm…….yeah…………"pyaar kisi anguthi(ring) mein nahi….. pyaar to aankho mein chamakta hai….."…………. sach hi to kaha………

she closed the diary and went to sleep……

next day I woke up and went for my classes….. in this early morning I can't tell anything to Rahul….. I mean…. I just can't face him now….. actually I want to give a try again…. I want to search the ring again….. so I bunked my classes and went again in that park……

1 hour has been spent and still I am searching……. I think someone will think me as a mad girl, I mean sitting here and searching something in the grass with my fingers….. it's like those orphan kids who roam here and there and search things , I was just feeling like that but what could I do? It was so expensive……

POV(Maan)

I woke up early in the morning,…. I never had this sound sleep like last night I had…. Even I had dream also…. And …..and I saw her face in my dreams…… okay…. Leave it……….. I went to do my daily Tai-Chi and then get ready, straight to my office…………though I wanted to go in my music room today but I just couldn't…… actually so much pending work in office….. yesterday because of bad weather we had to windup everything early and late night meeting also called off….. now it is today so  many other meetings are lined up…….. and I have to reach in the park at 5 also….. I don't know why but I knew that she will be there at the exact time…… hope everything will be fine in her life……

Evening……

I am so tired attending so many meetings and I didn't have my lunch…… neither I had nor I didn't give to anyone….. one by one so many meetings and there is only 15 minutes gap between 2 meetings….. actually I only… I arranged all the meetings like this so that I won't get late…… I know that I was like a horror to the employees today but there is so option left for me……….. I sighed….. and told sorry to everyone in evening while coming out of the office…………. Because of my only 1 sorry, everyone forgot that they had done too much work today…………

I reached to the park and there I saw she is already present there, , and still searching the ring………. I parked my car and sat beside her but not with thud….. I still remember that how she shouted on me yesterday……  I sat beside her and started helping her in searching……..

POV(Geet)

When he sat beside me, I knew that he is the same man with whom I met yesterday night….. without saying anything he started helping me…… I knew that I won't get anything, I mean so many days had been passed , , and the park has been cleaned also, how can I get my ring back but still I was searching like a duffer…..

I heard he said something to me…… "did you tell everything to him?" he asked to me……I don't know what to reply….. I shook my head in no….. he sighed and looked at the grass again…… "don't worry everything will be fine" he said again….. I don't know why I wanted to believe him like he said everything will be fine but I couldn't….. how can everything will be fine…..? I mean if rahul broke up with me then…… then what will happen?

I knew that my family won't accept him but still I wanted that relationship…….. "chalo hum dono milkar dhundte(search) hai" he said to me….. I nodded and we both started our work…..  it's 7 now….. but we didn't get anything……

We both sat up on the bench tired , "how can you say that everything will be fine?" I asked to him…. He looked up at me surprisingly…….. actually that was the first line that I spoke today……. He smiled to me……. "as yesterday I told….. pyaar kisi anguthi me nahi , pyaar to aankho mein chamakta hai….. and if he really loves you then he'll surely understand you and will forgive you…." I nodded……. I don't know why I wanted to trust on him……

"ab koi faida nahi,,,,, you should have tell him everything now…. Ek baar keh kar to dekho" he said to me……. "shayad you are saying right….. ab koi faida nahi…. " I replied him back…………  "tomorrow, same time" I told to him….. he nodded, we both stood up and went towards our destination……..

I reached to my PG and at night, I grabbed my diary and start writing today's happening……

I don't know why his words effected me so much….. why I wanted to believe his words as he said everything will be fine…… I mean how can I believe any stranger?

I shrug off  my thoughts and decided that tomorrow morning everything I'll put in front of rahul…..

Next morning…….

I woke up and get ready and straight headed to my college and caught up everything which I missed yesterday….. it was late afternoon, when I called rahul and called him in a quite place….. there I told everything to him……….

*****Past Ends******

She got up in jerk when she felt a hand on her shoulder….. she looked up and found maan is trying to take in his arms….. she felt awkward at once….. actually she fall asleep and maan didn't feel like to woke up so he thought to pick her in his arms without waking her but seems he did wrong…. She stepped outside of the car and both headed inside the mansion side by side without talking to each other, , their hands barely touched to each other…..

Both passed by the garden and geet stopped there…… maan keep walking but when he felt she is missing, , he stopped and looked behind……  she was not there….. he stepped backward and looked here & there searching her….

When he heard the chimes of her anklets , he stopped and slanted his neck in the direction…… and a sweet smile crept on his lips seeing her jumping near the fountain……  she was already in wet dress and now she is taking advantage of that……. The musical voice of her anklets just like a musical instruments for his ears…..