Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakshitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

Awesome epilogue 

Geet and maan relationship is so pure and good . Maan is expanding his business overseas and Geet is handling business. 

She is trying to get maan family united 

Maan felt the change after coming back from trip. 

Maan Geet are so much in love 

Eagerly waiting for part 2 

Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 23 days ago

Finally happy ending to maan miserable life…

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Geet is maintaing both personal and professional matters very nicely. Loved her way of maintaing all relations. Maan took great decision regarding Dev. Lovely update.

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Epilogue Part 2

theend.jpeg

Rano had them at dinner so many times and Maan loved it. Maan had gelled so well with Rano, Geet wondered, what did they talk about?

Rano also invited him with his whole family. Maan had been uncomfortable but he went with the stride; Geet and her family gave him strength.

Later, after a gap of a few days, he was again surprised when Ragini also arranged dinner for Geet’s family. But he stayed mum. If Geet and Rano Mom is fine, he will not oppose it. Though he was very uncomfortable with the idea at the start, he rather decided to focus on his wife and let her handle other things for him.

Slowly, Maan realized the house was getting lighter these days, and the strenuous environment started vanishing. Though he himself kept only minimal interactions.

Maan was in his office when there was knock on the door “Yes” came his loud voice

The door opened and he saw Mr. Khurana there “Are you busy Maan or do you have a few minutes to talk?”

“Yeah, come in please”

Sanjeev, pulled the chair and took his seat 

“Maan, I feel really proud of what all you have achieved. I am very happy that you did not let life's hardest challenge not stop you from achieving. The sad part is I am not a cent contributor in your success. I am that unfortunate father who acted as an obstacle in the growth of my own son. I know, koi haq nahi hai mera but please let me be your father. I do not deserve this, but still my heart aches that you believe your father is there for you.”

Maan kept looking at him. Seeing him quiet, Sanjeev proceeded

“I get it, you might be thinking, why would you need me now.

“Why? Why do you think I must be thinking that way, Mr. Khurana? According to you, a child needs their parents only until they become independent, right?”

“No, but have I done anything that… “ he paused

“Maan phir bhi, mujhe mauka do. I need to …”

“You have birthed me. Mere chane ya na chahne se yeh rishta badal nahi jata.”

“You must be wishing this was not the reality, right?”

Maan remained silent, his emotions were buried deep beneath a facade of rudeness. He was not the one to express what his heart truly longed for? All he ever wanted was for his father to simply be a father. He had waited his entire childhood for that moment. Just once, he wished to know what it felt like to be cared for by his father.

So Maan stayed mum, just as Sanjeev had expected. Sanjeev after a while forwarded him the envelope, probably containing some documents.

“Maan yeh lo beta. It’s yours. I leave it on you to decide the fate of it”

Maan took the envelope from him and got the papers out to take a look at what it held.

“Are you really out of your senses Mr.Khurana. I do not need any piece of your personal share or property”

“This is how you talk to your father, even if he is worthless” Sanjeev reminded

Maan calmed down “What is all this?”

“My eldest is mature and responsible to handle everyone in this family. Of course more capable in all ways than me. I want to separate myself from all monetary benefits and just want to be a father to all my kids, especially to my eldest”

“For you to be my father, you do not need to pay me”

“Maan, I am handing everything to you. I just want to focus on our relationship. It’s mine and I have all rights to remove my burden and hand it over to my eldest. I know, I do not need to worry about a single thing with you being my son, then why do I need all this? And it’s not a payment, my first birthday gift to my son. You will soon have your 33 rd birthday celebration”

Maan simply kept the papers in the drawer, knowing very well that after all he was his dad and would not listen if he did things with clear conscious

“But inform your wife of this”

Maan was very well aware that he would never allow any luxury or financial value associated with his father to diminish. Despite enduring their harshest treatment, he permitted them to dominate the household he resided in, solely because of this man, his father. So for his satisfaction, he kept the papers, or else, this man is hell bent on the father-son dynamics these days and is working his way to earn the title of "Dad," from him.

Geet obviously was celebrating Maan’s birthday. 

In their room, she was fixing his tie while Maan was making faces “Did we really need this to be this mega. We two would have gone for a quick romantic vacation. I would have made you very happy there”

she patted his suit and pulled it to ensure it well fitted on him “You anyways, do not leave a chance to keep me happy every night”

“Toh aaj special kerte na.” he said pulling her to him

“Maan you are messing up my dressing”

“messing up… I am dying to ruin it all. You should not expect me to behave when you have dressed to kill my innocent heart”

“flirt..” She shook her head and then intertwined her hand with him  “come on let’s go down”

The Khurana Mansion Garden was decorated with a series and series of string lights and  tables decorated with exclusive table cloth and flower vase containing fresh flowers in them. The whole garden looked beautiful and bustling with decoration, people, catering corner, music and dance floor. 

Maan and Geet made an entry hand in hand. Everyone’s eyes got stuck on the beautiful enigmatic couple dressed to kill the opposite gender. 

They met everyone at the party.  People wished him as everyone was looking for a chance to meet and greet Maan khurana. Everyone tried getting gifts for him which can be memorable. 

They all wanted to be remembered by Maan Khurana.

After the long party ended, and most people left, 

“how do you like it…” Geet asked 

“Wonderful. Though I am not much of a party person, especially, my birthday but can’t thank you enough for making it so beautiful. Thanks Jaan” he pulled her to him

“If you liked it so much you should really thanks the person behind all this effort and taking care of minute details so that it is a pleasant experience for you”

Maan was confused but then  thought, she is asking him to thank the event organizer “Of course, if you say so. Who is it”

“Come, I will take you to him”

And Geet let him to the corner where Sanjeev Khurana was standing “Thank him”

Maan looked surprised at Geet

“He had worked hard to make it special for you”

Mr. Khurana was surprised as well. He did not expect Geet to bring Maan like this to him. Last thing he wanted was for Maan to thank him. All he had done till date was to hurt his son, this token effort does not deserve ‘Thanks’.

Maan looked at him “Thanks Mr. Khurana. But it was frankly not needed.”

“You don’t need to thank…” Sanjeev tried to talk but Maan instead looked at Geet “Is the party over? Can we go upstairs”

In their room “Maan I am not his biggest lawyer but he is trying”

“But why?”  Maan looked at Geet

“Why now Geet?”

Maan was disturbed and Geet knew he needed distraction and that's what she did.She pulled him closer by his collar, sensually traced her finger on his face 

“Forget. Let’s celebrate your birthday the way you wanted” Maan smiled seeing her effort and pulled her to him in a jerk by her waist. Geet smiled and started unbuttoning his waist coat. 

Rest, his birthday gift from his wife was a beautiful passionate night.

Maan was again on the tour. His foreign project collaborations were going great but keeping him busy as things were only expanding.

On top of everything, he was also searching for answers about his father. His heart felt restless witnessing the changes in him, and his newfound kindness stirred emotions that made him want to flee. Geet was a great comfort; her presence gave him strength. However, he had decided not to burden Geet with the emotional turmoil in his heart.

So that was another reason-  to find an answer to his ‘son’s’ heart, he engrossed himself in work. 

Maan was thus busy in one very important and critical meeting when his cell buzzed with Geet’s number.

It was very unlikely that Geet would call at this hour. If she has, there must be a reason.

“Yes Jaan”

“Maan, Mr. Khurana…” her voice shivered scaring the hell out of him

“What happened… what happened to him…”

“Maan..”

“He must be OK???” Maan asked in panic

“Maan…. He is not so okay. He is hospitalized. But you calm down”

“What??? It must not be something serious, right?” she could hear the panic in his voice

“Doctors are not saying anything. How soon can you come? All here don’t know what to do, his wife is nervous like anything”

“Geet.. do me a favor. Till I reach, ensure by any means that he stays stable”

It took Maan eight hours to reach the country. While his men took his luggage he rushed to the hospital.

“Maan..” Geet reached him. She looked tired, he could tell but as of now his focus was centered to only one thing

“How is he? Where is the doctor?”

“Maan, doctors says that he is critical but still they are trying their best”

Maan ran to the doctor and on his way saw Ragini in a distorted state. He stopped and looked at her; her hands pleading to him. Maan held her hands in his “Nothing will happen to him, stay calm” and he left immediately to check with doctor

“Mr. Khurana”

“What is needed to get him up and standing” he asked without any greetings

“Mr. Khurana…” Doctor looked down

“What is needed.. anything just let me know”

“Sir, his youngest son and daughter cannot do as the blood group of theirs does not allow it and his elder son, Dev Khurana could but he denied stating he is too young to donate a part from his body. “

“What donation?.. what has happened, will you be clear”

“Sir, both kidneys are at a stage of failure. One healthy kidney transplant can save him from further organ fail… or else”

“Take me to the testing room now”

“Sir you!!.. You are Maan Singh Khuarna… do you know what you are saying”

“Maan Khurana hoon toh?? Maan khurana cannot be a son. Take me to testing room now”

Tests were run on Maan and he was found fully eligible to donate his one kidney.

“Mr. Khurana, You can and it will save his life. But are you sure? You are young and have life ahead of you. You have a huge business empire to run. You have a wife”

Maan looked at the doctor “My father needs to be saved at any cost, any, do you get that” Maan’s angry and clear statement went into doctor’s head immediately

“Okay. Your wife needs to meet you”

Doctor left and Geet entered “Maan, why are you in this room? Why are you in this hospital dress?”

He held her hand and made her sit on the bed “Come sit”

“Kya baat hai? You are making me nervous”

“Geet, do you know, to survive he needs…”

“Kidney” Geet’s breath was heavy

Maan made a pleading face to her “I can’t lose him. He is bad , he is worse, I don't care. I need him in front of my eyes, Geet. He is only…”

“Maan, I understand. But do you understand what you are going to do? You have a life ahead, we have a life ahead…”

“Geet, if I cannot save him when it is in my capacity, I will die each day… Jaise bhi hain, bas wahi hain abb”

Geet hugged him tight. How can she be so selfish? How can she be the one to make him weak? She was his inspiration and how can she let him down. 

“You have to completely get rid of drinks all your life, your food will be strictly under by order, whole life, get that”

Maan cupped her face and gave her a tight kiss on her forehead 

“Only this one time. For the rest of my life, this body and mind, both will be your slave. Not a single thing without your wish”

Tears were flowing down Geet’s cheek “Kuch nahi hoga. People live good lives with one kidney. Agar unhe kuch ho gaya…” Geet placed finger on his lips

“Kuch nahi hoga unhe. The one who has son like you, can pass through any hurdle of life” 

Nurse called her out “be strong” he requested

“I am” she convinced him.

Maan returned home after a week. Geet had been all time with him in hospital taking care of him like a baby and of course he was not allowed to say anything. He had submitted himself completely to her. That was the last time he asked for the rights on his body, just for his father. Now he will let her completely own him, in all ways.

He was a son but she letting him go through the procedure was a big thing. His respect for her increased ten fold.

Maan and Geet reached the entrance to find both Rano and Ragini standing with the Aarti for him. Rano did the Aarti and then Maan’s eyes went on Ragini. She immediately sat down on her knees and her tears fell on his feet.

Maan felt uncomfortable. He tried to lift her up but Geet stopped him. She bent and lifted Ragini

“Kya bolon” her tears were not stopping. He has saved her husband and proved to be a true son when Dev clearly declined to save his father and her husband. Maan did it all for his father but he had also done it for her. His one look at her had given her that assurance which none doctor or her own Kids could have given her.

Rano gave Aarti Thali to Ragini. Ragini took the thal and looked at Maan for his permission. Maan gave a slight nod and she did his Aarti. 

Mohinder and Geet helped Maan settle in the his bed

“You are making me feel like a sick” Geet gave him one look 

“Not that I am complaining”

“Better” she warned and left to get light soup for him

“Your daughter is so bossy” Mohinder laughed 

There was a knock on Maan’s door and Ragini was standing with a tray. It was the first time that she had stepped there. Mohinder quietly left and let Ragini in

Ragini placed the tray at the side and again sat down on her knees

“Main toh aapke samne bolne ke layak bi nahi hoon.. aapne jo kiya.. I know I am not a woman who deserves to even stand in your vicinity. I just wanted to ask if you can allow me to take care of you. I know I need a lot of correction, I am full of wrong doings all my life, especially to you. But now this incident…. I have realized how small and tiny my thoughts were and how high above your thoughts are. I can just raise my ways but still cannot reach that height. Taking care of you, I may become a somewhat better person in life. “

Maan felt uncomfortable. He had never talked to this lady but how could he be rude when she, elder to him in age, was on her knees. He also knew the situation she had gone through. 

“Please do not sit on your knees. Take a chair,please”

“No, first you please allow me. If I ever disappoint you, just throw me out of this house”

“That will never happen. You will always stay here, you know.”

“I know, you will never throw me out because I am your father’s wife. However bad I do, you will take on yourself, be harsh to us but never put us in a pothole. But please give me a chance not as your father’s wife but as myself. Please let me exist somewhere in your life. Let me do for you”

“Fine, do whatever you want. Talk with Geet, if she is okay with it, I won’t object” 

She forwarded the soup to him “It is as per doctor’s instructions and Geet has tested it. You can drink without fear”

He took the soup from her. 

The night was dark, Maan was sleeping and Geet had her head moved from the pillow to land peacefully on his arms.

The sudden light flashed in front of Maan’s eyes, waking him up. Maan sat down to see his mother standing in front of him with calm and grace

“Mom??” 

She quietly sat beside him and caressed his face “Maan, your father loves you and you love him. Now he is aching to shower his love on you and you deep within have been aching to feel that love, son. Whatever happened to me is past now, son. Your father and his family are in your presence. They are ready for you to embrace them as your own. Life has taken you all through the process of becoming a one single family. Let the past bygones go and live in the present.I want my son to be happy and my happiness lies in my son’s happiness.” 

“And this girl” she made him turned to the sleeping figure of Geet

“This girl is there for you in every way, and she deserves to see you happy. She deserves a Maan who is content with life, not one who carries bitterness in his heart. Happiness and family life are calling you from all sides. Embrace it, son, and let me free now.”

“Mom…nooo”

“Be a good son to your father and his wife. Be a big brother to your siblings, and give your whole to this precious daughter in law of mine. Free me as I bless you and your whole family with happiness ahead.”

“Maa..” Maan suddenly woke up to see the room to be dark. He looked at the window to see the shadow of his mother, raising its hand to bless him and disappeared.

Shaken to his core, he stood still, allowing the young boy within him to depart along with his mother. Accepting the realities of life, he lay in bed, pulling Geet close to his heart.

Geet had not allowed Maan to come downstairs since the day he arrived. She wanted him to fully recover and her rules were rules for him to not break. Though Maan had started working from his room itself.

Vicky had also dared to visit him and seeing his sincerity, Maan had decided to guide him through. 

Annie always had his heart and he ensured she focused on her music career. 

Geet was directing his health and routine strictly, which led Maan to unload his frustrations onto Vicky. Vicky had never experienced such demanding work before; he felt like he was doing more than he ever had in his life. As he worked alongside Maan, he was impressed by his knowledge and gradually became devoted to him. Now, Maan's words held the power of command over him.

After a few days, Sanjeev returned from hospital. Once he had come to sense, he found that Maan had donated his kidney to him. That was the time he felt the pain for his son. He had known that he was in guilt for his deeds to Maan but getting the news that his son donated his parts for his life, all he felt was pain. Pain for his son. How could Maan do it, how could he take such a step.

He had shouted at Ragini for asking Maan for help regarding this “How could you? So selfish you can be. You risked my son and let him play with his health”

“It was Maan’s decision, Sanjeev. And I promise you, I will lifelong ensure his good health, in my prayers and my care” But Sanjeev had not talked to Ragini for a few days. 

At last, Geet visited him and informed him about how distraught Ragini had been while he was in critical state. He should not be so hard on her.

“At least, you must have stopped him. Why did you let him do this? You should have insisted that a man like me do not deserve  it, kyun nahi bola”

“How was it in my capacity to prevent a son from saving his father’s life? This isn't about your behavior towards him; it's about his feelings for his father as a son. Do I have the right to request that he refrains from saving his father? And if he would have not done what he did, how could I continue to love him so intensely, knowing that the man I love didn't attempt to rescue his own father?” 

6 years Later:

Maan was returning from his two-month tour abroad. The journey from the airport to home felt unending, and his impatience to reunite with his family grew with every passing moment.

Geet had an important board meeting and he had asked her to lead that and he would be home by the time she reached.

Both Maan and Geet reached on doorstep at the same time and before they could hug each other

“Mummaa… ”

“Dadda…” came running four and half years Ryan and 2 years Jia.

Ragini came behind running Jia “Jia, you will fall down”

But kids came and hugged Mumma-Dadda’s leg. Geet saw the plate in Ragini’s hand

“Jia, very bad. Why do you make granny run behind you whole day”

Ragini picked Jia in her arms “don’t scold my baby. I love running behind her”

Maan laughed “You won’t get any thin running behind Jia” 

“Maan!!” Geet warned. Ragini signaled Geet that it was okay. She was okay with anything Maan told her.He was talking with her, asked her for things, that was everything for her. She felt it was now that she ultimately got some respect in life. 

And though Geet scolded Maan and reminded him, he was getting in the habit of taking jabs at Ragini on everything.

Nakul took his luggage, Geet got his coat off, Maan took Ryan in his arms and went towards Mr. Khurana’s study room

“How has Dadu been? boring right?”

“Noo…” he pushed Maan’s face

“Dadu fun.. Dadda boring”  Maan playfully brought him  to his front

“Dadda is boring… hmmm. Fine, Dadda go to swim with Jia” he teasingly warned Ryan 

“Nooo…” Ryan hugged him tight and Maan laughed heartily.

Maan went to check on Mr. Khurana’s health. Nowadays, after every trip, he ensures to check on Sanjeev’s health. 

Ryan jumped to his grandpa’s arms “We go for family picnic tomorrow” said Ryan excited

“Picnic?? you guys go. I have work to catch up”

“See.. Dadda boring”

“Okay okay, we will go”

Later Maan in his room changed and laid on the bed, little Jia leisurely rolling all over him.

Geet sat beside him and ruffled his hair “Now no more foreign tour for next six months.  We want you here. Kids miss you”

Maan placed Jia on the side and placed his forehead on his wife’s lap “Only kids” he pouted his lips

She gave a slight slap on his lips “that I will show you, who misses and how” she winked

“aaaiinnn haainn” Jai did not like them ignoring her

“Ohh come one, let’s Mumma-baby play. Let daddy rest”

It was Sunday, Maan was sipping coffee with his darling wife and enjoying the family view.

Ragini and Sanjeev were running behind Jia, Vicky was entertaining Ryan, with Ryan on his shoulder and Vicky running with him on his shoulders.  

Annie was out on weekend with her Fiance Arjun Rathod. 

Maan has checked the background of Arjun and he has okayed the relationship and that was it. 

The only person kept away was Dev. He had married Canadian citizen and model ‘Naintara Rajshree’.  He was not interested in meeting anyone. The fact that his family made Maan boss of their life, he cut off with them all. Additionally Maan had that one condition, Dev will not step in the house and in the town.

His father wanted to just enjoy his time  with his grandchildren, Maan taking the responsibility and decision maker of the house was the boss of the house and Geet his Boss.

Dear Readers,

Thank you for joining me on this journey. Your support, feedback, and enthusiasm have been invaluable throughout the creation of this story. It has been a privilege to share these characters and their world with you.

I hope you found as much joy in reading this story as I did in writing it. Your encouragement has been a source of inspiration, and I am deeply grateful for each one of you.

Please like and comment and let me know your overall experience as a reader of this story.

-Anu 🤗🤗

Edited by tellyme - a day ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Lovely part 😀😀😀😀😀.......Maan donated hos kidney for saving life of his father 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Amazing update 

Love it

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful wonderful update 💝 fabulous 😍 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

epi-2

lovely ending of story

maan donate his kidney to sanjiv change everything in their life

ragini feel lifelong debated to maan n see the difference between maan n dev

geet is support of maan in all this in their life

sanjeev enjoying his life with his grandchildren

ragini happy to get respect in KM

vicky is impress with the way maan work n devote to maan

life of maan n geet is with peace n happiness around them n family feeling

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

maan donated his kidney to his father..

his mother asked to give chance to his father and his wife to care him...

Lovely story with Beautiful ending..

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Awesome epilogue part 2

Maan bless with two awesome ladies by his side... Rano n geet ... N off course his mom giving her blessing thats why he is MSK 😃

Like the way everything settling down.... Maam feeling Home vibe .... Thanks to ladies 

SK talk with maan n maan emotional side u express well ... He still not show but always respect him... SK on right treck this time 

1st Bday gift ... After 33 was emotional 

Geet... Off course she will celebrate her hubby Bday in grad way 😍 but maan as his nature want to be with geet ... Love maan fun romantic complain cum convo 😉🥰 

Ohh SK organise party ... Geet tries to make them close but as maan not much giving in geet has ways to cheer her hubby ... I love that 🥰🥰🥰

Maan is awesome son that's way they hurt him so much in past n still maan ready to donate for his father ... N that Dev 😡😡😡 selfish guy reject to help 😡😡😡

Love the way u wrote maaneet combo.. perfect with emotion love care n longing .... Feel it 👌🙌🙌🙌 spl geet ordering maan to quite drink n for food... All shows love n care true inspiration for maan 😍 as maan promised he is doing all as per geet 😍 

Rano n ragini did aarti ... Like the way geet doing all ... Ragini understand how wrong she was n how selfless maan is  ... He did all for them n he will do that all life she knows that

Love maaneet little talk n maan complain to mohi 😄 n how maan ask ragini to talk with geet ... Well geet is lady of the house no matter what 😃

Maans mom part was very emotional ... Show how kind hearted she was n u wrote it beautifully 👌 

Everyone in life doing well n good that SK n ragini value maan like their convo part 

Enjoyed reading 6 years letter part... It's full with love family time teasing fun ... Love it very much perfect ending 😍😍😍😍

Thank yo so much for lovely story 🙌

it's really close to my heart 🤗🤗🤗