Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Esha,

It was a very nice episode today. Am so glad G's in-laws showed their true colors. Happy to see Bhairav back too and Sumi apologizing was also a sweet gesture.

J Sachi, I really have no comments for that coz this angle itself is distasteful. A woman's sister-in-law romantically inclined to her ex? The Cvs could have done better. There really is no need to complicate situations so much also. Sachi's irritating self is enough to keep her in the limelight.

S-A scene was very nice. A's old bubbly self is coming back and it was nice to see that. So the couple has just reached Delhi, some more time before their HM kicks off.
andv thumbnail
Oh how can I forget of the Cvs blooper, Sachi is back home and that too in an MBA program. Really when did all this happen 😕?
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Esha for update 😊

Good episode 

I love Ganga's never to bow down spirit in front of wrong she is awesome👍🏼and Dadisaa and Bhairo shooing away those monsters Ganga's in laws was awesome as well Loved this scene 

Sanchi full crazy for handsome doctor sahab Sanchi singing 

Tenu main love kar di
Bematalb kar di
Bahon mein aa soniya 
Hamesha k liye
Kabhi tujhe jane na doon, saath khone na doon
Tu mera hero oo oo
Tu mera hero☺️❤️

Not only Sanchi but her friends were also smitten by Doctor Sahab , Doctor sahab made many fan girls within one day 😆

Doctor sahab was so handsome and dashing in the episode , such a sweetheart and in action too 😎who won't be love struck for him .Shashank was awesome in the episode ❤️

Jagaya treats Sanchi really nicely and she is all the way falling for him head over heals in love Wonder how he will react to her love when he will know about it😆I am sure he will handle her in mature way and he is the best person to make her sensible 

Sanchi hid truth from Jagaya about Anandi is not in KB and dragged him to KB Everything is fair for Sanchi in love and war😆

Lets see how Jagaya Sanchi's track proceeds and Roop and Shashank share really good chemistry 😊Though i don't support Jagaya Sanchi 😆i only want Jagaya Ganga but i liked Shanky and Roop's chemistry They look really good together and Roop is improving in her acting as well Previously she was a lot weak now a bit better than previous 

Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lipstick16

Thanks for the update.

Ganga track was good.

Sanchi...have no words to say ...her character is so weird! This sanchi track feels so contrived, it is as if writers were looking to put J in a love triangle to give more oomph factor to J and G story and they decided to take sanchi for that. I think this was not there initially and is a very late development and  hence a lot of bloopers.( exams, college, sudden personality changes)  I hope this track gets over quickly.

@bold actually the foundation of Sanchi will wish marry to Jagaya was set even before entry of Ganga so this track is not newly made ,We all already knew Sanchi will one day desire to marry Jagaya That started even before AnSh marriage when Sanchi came to know Anandi is a divorcee and Sanchi said to Shiv she will too marry a divorcee so i guess everyone among us here  knew who that divorcee will be so Cvs had set this track long ago nothing new they added in story and coming to bloopers when Baliks Vadhu is before a blooper free show😆so nothing new here as well 

This track is not only for spice in Jagaya Ganga's story but actually it is for spice in AnSh's story because it is going to create complications for Anandi more so basically it is for spice in AnSh 's story 
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Esha for a nice update 😊

A nice episode .  I am so glad Ganga's in-laws showed their true colors. Happy to see Bhairo and Dadisaa supporting Ganga and Sumitra apologizing Hope some sense is knocked in her head now Though i doubt she is real Pendu these days Don't know when she will change her colors again😕

Sanchi completely love struck for Doctor Jagdish She is all the way head over heals in love with him 😆Lets see how her love story gets flop as it is no way going to succeed 😆

Doctor sahab was so good in  the episode So handsome , gorgeous , done some heroic action too and such a sweetheart ❤️who won't be love struck for him ☺️

Edited by jermey1 - 11 years ago
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Esha😃

Sanchi for  Doctor Jagdish

and Doctor Sahab was indeed mesmerizing in the episode❤️☺️Loved him so much😳
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I see Doctor sahab not only made fan girls in serial but also outside serial too So many hearts flying out for him , blushing cheeks, girls in dreamland 😉More than Dr Jagdish i will say Dr Shashank😉😆so Dr Shashank you spoiled so many girls gave them your love fever😆
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update missesha
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Esha 😊

@Mahi ,..Hearts when not fly out for Dr Shashankhe is always adorable but here hearts are flying out for his character as well Jagaya was also so adorable in the episode loved him ❤️😳

and i loved your all emoticons for Sanchi😆she was really love struck like this I have one for her too 😆
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Faryal    I agree Faryal Jagaya is becoming adorable day by day not only by looks but works too Hopefully cvs  will keep him adorable like this now never mess with him  😃