W/U 30/04/13 Love struck females

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow very long update today.
Sachi is the.biggest fool i have ever seen
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
Sanchi Jagya scenes were too filmy.
The precap is real bad. What is so good in becoming parent again in old age. They are not even a childless couple.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for appreciating the update.

Good episode. Many aspects were covered today and almost all the cast was given a screen space today.

G's part was well done. Ds and Singhs supporting her , Sumi apologising etc was really nice to watch. 

Don't want to comment much on Saanchi -J yet, but Cvs are definately heading for a big drama, and also buying time to build Ganga - Jagya story.

The most hillarious part is that Saanchi has finished her grads without appearing for finals and has secured a seat in MBA without appearing for entrance. Wow! wish I had known this earlier, wouldn't have slogged 3 plus 2 years to become MBA... lol!!

Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
lipstick16 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Ganga track was good.

Sanchi...have no words to say ...her character is so weird! This sanchi track feels so contrived, it is as if writers were looking to put J in a love triangle to give more oomph factor to J and G story and they decided to take sanchi for that. I think this was not there initially and is a very late development and  hence a lot of bloopers.( exams, college, sudden personality changes)  I hope this track gets over quickly.

jazz89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for Wu. Wah Kon se MBA college me itni chuttiya milti hain 😆
Loved ansh 😳
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you-

Finally Sanchi college mystery is solved- MBA😲

loved ansh and DS dancing in precap-
angel3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
voww todays episode was very good 
right from ganga's part to Ansh everything was nicely done 
but i wonder how can saachi become so pagal diwani for jagya ðŸ˜†
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Saja will be a real saja for us. Nice episode. Very pleased with how it ended with the monsters shown the door by Bairon and DS. Go Ds!!!. Loved the Kashmir bazaar scene of Ansh. My God this girl has a great apetite, the way she was devouring the chole bature. That is the girl.  I loved that scene. It reminded me of my newly married days where I had a big apetite and my
Husband used to watch me with envy since he had a very poor apetite in thosevdays. But I fixed
It all.😆 I used to be bashful about my apetite in front of my sister's inlaw who also had poor apetite.
Wevwere expecting little more romantic scenes with Ansh than bhature chole. But it is coming.😆
Glad to hear the good news. But i thought they had a chance for another message about adoption.
It will be wonderful to give a good life for a poor child. Indians are still not very open about 
Adoption like the westerners.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the lovely update..and i loved the title of "love-struck females"..very fitting..lol..