Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it. Very well written and was very cute. 
Roshuluvtaarey thumbnail
the os was just so amazing and the way arjun proposed saakshi was so cute and romantic hayeee😳😳😳😳😳😳
it was the usual arjun and saakshi  bt the way u explained them made it special !!!!! pm me when u update something!!!!!
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful and romantic one !!!
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Avantika,

As you know, I am not overly fond of romantic FFs, Ariya, Arisha, ArNi, or now Arakshi, for mostly  they are dead solemn attempts at portraying a grand passion, and equally often, they start out well and then become either too mushy or too warm, or both, for my fastidious and /or conservative tastes.

But this one of yours is the exception that proves the rule, and I enjoyed it a lot. At one point, it seemed to me that you were drifting towards R rated territory, but I was mistaken, for you stayed well within the bounds of what old fogeys like me think of as being in good taste.

I liked this so much because it is not just un-mushy (sic) but really because the romantic passages display a fine, feisty, half-mocking spirit that seems to mirror the  fine, feisty, half-mocking young woman who stars in the aforesaid passages. The best of her wicked sallies was:

And waise bhi, koi bhi cheez khareedne se pehle, ek demo toh banta hai, na?"

I was in splits, and it is to his considerable credit that Arjun, after reeling from the shock at first,  not only takes it in his stride, but makes  a quick recover. I am sure this Odd Couple will deal famously together.

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=_Mohabbatgirl_]Heylo dear pankhas, here's my first piece of romance dedicated to Arjun Ji and the newest lady in his life.. πŸ˜ƒ

I know, it's probably not that great.. But yeah, just a beginning.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

It turned out to be longer than I'd expected.. (BB's stop laughing.. I know, i can't control myself once I start writing..) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wokay then, no more blabbering.. I'll leave you guys to it..

Oh and just so you know, BB's, This one was dedicated to you guys.. πŸ€—

❀️

~ Of Salvations and Blessings~

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was fantastic! Loved it! :)
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi avantika diπŸ€—...
only one word awe...beautifull...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
 sakshi's teasing sessions were amazing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...n the lion woke up...demoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...mill gya na...loved it...waiting for more worksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ diπŸ€—
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
wow...lovely os!
very romantic..and very cute..
Shal_Thomas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Haww... *sniff.. sniff*

That was such a cute love-story summed up in a few words. True love is often all about salvations and blessings..
You portrayed a soft side to the otherwise stern Arjun.. I really wish we get to see something similar on the show in the near future..

Let's see if the new lady in his life turns out to be his lady in the end.. I have my qualms but nonetheless, can't help but wish for a bonding to develop between the two on the show..

Anyhow.. This one was picture perfect!

Love,
Shal..

Edited by Shal_Thomas - 10 years ago