taarey os - till the end [ last chap update]

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Note- all the haters stay away because its all for my dear taareyians'''.

part - 1 ---scroll down

Edited by --taareylove--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hiii guys I know you all are confuse ki maine tissue paper attach kyo kiya hai but I know while reading this  you all will be cry isiliye plz use the tissue paper in advance……..
-----------------------Start----------

Rey is so much annoyed because of sun ray's which disturb him so much in his sweet and peaceful sleep he turn the another side but there is no chance for escape from that ray's its coming from all the directions so finally he decide to  surrender and slowly slowly open his eyes and saw a beauty who laying beside her a cute smile appear on his face when he look her sleeping with open mouth, he remove her hand from his chest and he slowly get up from the bed  but something stop him , he again turn to look her ….he bend towards her , caress her head and kiss her on her forehead and go towards bathroom and get freshen up after freshen up he  look towards bed she is still sleeping …. He go towards her and sat beside her ……

Rey- ( caress her head)--- wake up angel it's 8;00 a.m now wake up dear…..

Angel- plz papa thodi der orrr sone do plz ( turn another side)

Yes she is none other  then  daughter of our taarey ,, sweet , innocent, bubbly, weired as like taani or passionate , brilliant dancer as like rey she is just 5 years old but dance  like 8th wonder in the world . 

Rey- no angel its too late utho ab...

Angel- papa plz 5 minutes paaka promise only 5 min ( and cover her face with blanket)

Rey  lost somewhere in his flashback------------------------

r- taani utho hume doctor k pass jana hai tumahara check up karane 

t- rey plz 5 min paaka promise only 5 min or sone do plz ( and cover her face with blanket)

r- taani mai toh ruk jaunga but doc. Nahi rukega  and plz apne bare mai nahi humare baby k bare mai toh socho plz taani uthjao we are getting late doc. K yaha se aane k baad pakka so jana utho ab ( and try to remove blanket from her face)

t- pakka promise ...

r- haa ab utho...

flashback end -------------------------------------------------------------

rey again look at her...

Rey- (making a sad face)- ----- angel aap bhul gayi na ki aaj kya day hai... papa aap se naraj hai [ turn his face another side]

Angel peep her face  from the blanket and look rey  but rey didn't turn his face . he look at hr from corner of his eyes...

Angel- ooopps angel bhul gayi aaj kitna important day hai (held her both ears wit her tinny hand) sorry papa angel ko maf kar do 
 Stand on the bed And hug rey,,, rey hug her back and they both freshen up and get ready they both go towards the pooja room …….
 Rey again lost in his flashback---------------------

r- taani ye tum kya kar rahi ho ...

t- dance kar rahi hu (rey make a confused face) rey aapko dikhai nahi de raha mandir ko decorate kar rahi ho ..

r- vo toh dikh raha hai but tum kisi servent se bhi toh keh sakti thi na tumhe khud karne ki kya jarurat thi ...

t- rey ye aap kya keh rahe hai mere hote hue ye kam koi or kare nahi or vaise bhi rey aap bhul rahe hai aaj Krishna ji ki vajah se hi hum sath hai toh inhe bhi humare sath hona chahiye na ... [ and took the beautiful statue of krishna ]

r- (smile on her beauty which is not only from outside but also from inside)---- ok toh fir tum akeke kyu( taani make question look) I mean hum dono sath mai karte hai jab inki vajah se hum sath hai toh fir ye sab bhi hum sath hi karte hai hum dono apne haatho e ye mandir sajayenge...

taani smile on her husband  who completely change after their marriage always take care her she love him so much 

flashback end--------------------------------

after finishing all the worship they both go towards a photo frame which is hang on the wall with the garland of flowers …..

r- ( with teary eyes)---- happy birthday taani …

yes guys she is dead she is no more a part of his life, she left them all alone, she is dead when angel is just 2 months old angel never saw her mother , she always saw her mother in photos and her dad talks , she miss her mother, but never show her pain in front of rey  because she thought if she boke in front of rey he completely broke down . she is strength of him , she made her best to made him smile , she understand that her father want to leave alone for sometime so she slid down from his arms and said...

angel- happy birthday mamma I love you ………

angel (while pulling his pant )-papa angel apne room jake khel rahi hai okkk

rey- okk beta...

then rey start remembering all the memory all the days which he spent with taani ...

okk guys  i know you all ready to kill me but guys it's just a thought or jaruri nahi har khanai ki happy ending ho so if you like it so i will con't this otherwise i stop it here,,,,,,,,
hii guys my name is yashika but you all can call me yashi as my all friends scalled my by this ,  also known as jaan , sweety , sweetheart , yashu , yam etc ,,, sach batau toh mujhe khud nahi pata mere kitne nam hai and i love to make new friends ... i am from delhi  ,,,,,,,, i really want to know your name guys so will you plz post your name with your lovely comments ...

p.s - and all who think that i am selfish ki mai aap sabki story par comment nahi karti so trust me guys is nothing like that actually mai kafi time baad if par aayi ho toh isiliye mujhe thoda time lag raha hai sari story read karne mai and i promise guys mai aap sabki story par comment jarur karungi chahe late hi sahi but i'll definitely comment😊😊😊
Edited by taareylove - 11 years ago
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res/Unres.. Kya yaarr Yashi.. Rula diya..😔..Par dekhke ronse se accha..Intense n suprb Taarey read karke royuu..😳..COming 2 d OS! It is very emotional bt awesome!! 😉..I loved it..Continuee..Ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hain...Waiting for ur nxt updt! UPdare soon! YApp..PM me!! 😃Edited by Ish_taarey - 11 years ago
riachandnani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey yashi! I'm ria! N even I luv making frndz!! Coming to the os it was Awesome and really emotional but loved it! Plz cont... n thnx for d pm... 😊
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
hey ... Fatima here ... you can call me Fam bcz my frnds call me Fam ... yaar sach mein rula diya 😭 but it was nice
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey yashi i m samhitha.U can call me sami. Very nice OS.Update soon.

Originally posted by: riachandnani

Hey yashi! I'm ria! N even I luv making frndz!! Coming to the os it was Awesome and really emotional but loved it! Plz cont... n thnx for d pm... 😊

thanks ria for loving it😊😊

Originally posted by: -Fam_TaaReY-

hey ... Fatima here ... you can call me Fam bcz my frnds call me Fam ... yaar sach mein rula diya 😭 but it was nice

thansk fam and sorry for made you cry 😊😊😊

thanks but plz mention your name 😊😊😊