Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonakshigupta

Hey yashi (hope u dnt mind me calling u dat) cnt u brung her back...i dnt care hw insane does itvsound...bt plz bring her back :(

nup dear i won't mind and yeah i thought to bring her back and all but no one say to dragged this story so i thought to end it here

Originally posted by: angelchetu

its awesum... bt i m upset... serial mein kam vo hme rula rae h jo tum b ab rula rae ho... sht taani n died plsss asa mt kro yar... pm me d nxt chptr..

thanq ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

rey-  tumhari uss ek haa ne fir se mujhe jine ki ek vajah de di , I was happiest person in the world or fir finally humari saddi ho gayi yaad hai tumhe humari first night

flashback-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rey enter in room and looked towards bed on which his newly  married wife mrs.  taani singhaniya sat she is looking out of the world in red lehnga choli he never saw a beautiful girl like her she looked out of this world as like god made her from his own hands  he slowly slowly move towards bed and sat on it continuously looking his own wife

r-  (nervously)—taani tumne apni  medicine le li vo doctor ne kaha than a ki medicine time par leni hai

she moved her ghunghat  from her face  and made a  totally shocked  expression

t- rey ye app kya bol rahe hoo I mean koi apni first night par medicine or doctor ki baat karta hai

rey placed his both hand on bed and bent backward

r-(in play full tone)—toh fir kya karte hai taani

t- rey first night par toh ( and she realize what she going to said )  jaaiye rey mujhse baat nahi karni

and slide from the bed made her way towards door but suddenly she felt tight grip on her wrist she looked towards her wrist then rey who is continuously  smiling , but she made angry face and glare him , he understand that taani isn't in mood to play so he hold his ear from his left hand and said

r- sorry

she smiled on his cute hubby and try to hide it  but rey already  looked  it so he pulled her towards himself  they both fell on to bed , taani was on top of rey , he removed her lock of  hairs from her face and tugged the behind her ears , then rey made her turn and now rey on top of taani , he caressed  her cheek with his thumb , she clutched his sherwani  tightly , he kisses  her forehead , her cheek, her eyes , near her lips ,taani roamed her hand on his back, he lift his face and looked in her eyes intensely , and then in no time he placed his rough lips against her soft and luscious lips, he kissed her softly first but it become a passionate one when taani starts responding they broke the kiss when they feel out of breath , then he lowered his body , kissed her  neck & neckline , his hands untied the dori's of lehnga choli , taani's hands do the same , in no time they are in pure bliss in front of each other , rey plastered his body against her , taani's hand moved through his hair and bare back , pulled him more towards her , he kissed her every where , she also kissed him , quickly respond on his every kiss , they are become two body but one soul , they are complete now , they become inseparable twins of love ………………………….

Flashback end------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rey-  sab kuch itna aacha chal raha tha kuch time baad humari life mai pyaari si baby aayi jiska naam tumne kitne pyaar se angel rakha tha because she is angel of our love humari family complete hogayi thi hum sab kitne khush the but shayad Krishna ji ko uhch or hi manjoor tha or ek din ……………………….

Flashback--------------------------------------------------------------

Rey is busy in decorating their bedroom with flowers, candle, balloons, and many more things because today is their first anniversary of marriage. It was his plan to that taani would go with Sharon for shopping & he would decorate their house and surprised her because he know that taani love surprises ….he complete his decoration when his phone start ringing , he looked towards phone , it flashes Sharon name he took the phone

Re- hiii Sharon baas meri teyari complete hogayi ab tum taani ko lekar aa jao or tumne usse kuch bataya toh nahi [she doesn't speak a word ] Sharon hello are you there ????[ she starts crying , now rey is worried] hey Sharon what's wrong tum roo kyo rahi ho kya hua batao baat kya hai got damn it tum kuch bol kyo nahi rahi ?????

Sh-  [ between her sobs] – rey v…..o……..vo … ta..an….i

Re- haa taani , taani ko kya hua vo thik toh hai na

Sh- rey vo taani hospital mai hai market mai uski halat kharab ho gayi thi or mai usse city hospital le aayi hu tum plz jaldi se city hospital aa jao….

Rey – mai abhi aata hu

He cut the phone and straight go towards his car after 1 hour reckless driving he reached the city hospital  and ran towards taani's ward

Re- Sharon taani kaha hai  [ she indicate him towards ward with her finger, at the same time doctor come from the ward ] doctor taani kaisi hai vo theek toh hai na

Doc- calm down mr . shinganiya aapko toh pata hai unhe cancer hai or I am sorry ab hum kuch nahi kar sakte unk pass ab jada time nahi hai [ and ground is sleep away from below his feet ] plz aap apne aap ko sambhaliye mr shinghaniya

But he didn't listen doctor and straight go inside her ward , sat near her held her hand between her palm , she slowly open her eyes and wiped his tears , he hug her so tightly , she hug her back

Re- taani tum chinta mat karo tum thik ho jaogi {broke the hug]

Taa- [ with smile on her face] – rey kyo juth bol rahe hai mujhe pata hai mee pass ab jada time nahi hai

Re- taani tum aisa mat bolo mai tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga

Ta-  rey kya mai nahi janti ki jabse aapko pata chala hai ki mujhe cancer hai tabse aapne har mumkin khoshish ki hai ki mujhe kisi bhi tarah thode din ki jndgi or mil jaye par ab kuch nahi ho sakta rey kuch nahi but rey mai bahut khush hu ki aap meri life mai aaye , aapne meri puri jindgi badal di, mujhe itni khushi di ki mai unhe sambhal k bhi nahi rakh payi , or intni pyaari angel di [ she took his hand between her soft palms] but you have to promise me rey that mere jaane k baad aap angel ka aache se khayal rakhoge, usse meri kami kabhi mehsus nahi hone doge, uski aaakho mai kabhi aasu nahi aane doge , usse iss duniya ki sari khushi doge or usse isss world ka best dancer banaoge promise me rey

Rey- [ between his sobs]- ---- taani hum mil kar uska ...

Taani—[ she cuts him between] ---- nahi rey aapko mujhse promise karna hoga ...

And he put his left hand on taani's hand , nodded his head in yes , she hug him so tightly , he hug her back & both lost in each other

Rey—[ suddenly]--- taani…….

Taani- abhi jinda hu mari nahi [ with smile]

Rey- taani [ she gave him sweet moan]--- happy anniversary………

But he didn'e get his reply because his taani goes away from him for always , she never return back to him , she died & they separate from each other only from body from heart they are inseparable ……

After two days of taani;s death rey become statue , he didn't cry, didn't speak, didn't eat , he become a body of hard mass & flesh without soul & heart , doctors also told him if he  remain more in same condition so it would be dangerous for him but he didn't care anything in evening when he sat on his bedroom he listen a voice of cry yes his baby , his angel cried so loudly , he remind his promise , he goes to her & lift her in his arms close to his chest and cried from his heart , he cried so loudly…………

Rey- angel aapki mamma hume chod kar chali gayi hamesha k liye

Flashback end--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rey- [ sat on his knees start crying ] ---------- why taani why kyo chod kar chali gayi tum hume , tumhe pata than a ki hum tumhare bina nahi ji sakte, kyo taani mujhe jine ki saja de gayi  I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you [ but hate convert into love]

I love you I love yu I love you, kyo karti thi mujhse itna pyaar ki jaate jaate mujhe jine ki vajah de gayi humari angel de gayi...

Then angel looked his dad who is cried so much , she can't see her dad like this she  ran to him and hug him & he hug her back , he very well know that his daughter is try to make strong  in front of him but from inside she also miss her  mumma he put a smile on his face , and look towards the sky ...

Rey-[ to taani ]---- I keep my promise taani till the end i made her best dancer and always take care of her but taani i can't filled you place in her life she is missing you so much taani but i'll try to keep my promise till the end ………………………….

Now they hugging each other tightly ...

She may be out of his sight, but not out of his heart

She may be out of his reach but not out of his mind

The end--------

I hope guys you like it i know it's too emotional story and not happy ending but guys every story didn't have happy ending...

rey sat on a moist soil of that sea and watching that sunset scene and endless sea he hold her pic between his hands and said...

kitni ajeeb baat hai na...jab tu mere paas thi to har dum yeh sochta tha ki kya main teri kadar nahi karta..aur aaj jab tu mere paas nahi to yeh ehsaas hota hai ki qadar to hamesha se hi thi par tujhe na khone k yakeen ne andhaa kar diya tha... bhala kya pata tha aisa bhi kuch ho sakta h.. mera tujhse alag hona itna hi namumkin tha jitna tera mujhse nafrat karna... baitha hu thandi zameen par..aa nkho mein wo teri ek dimple wali pyari si hansi ...haath mein teri ek tasveer hai..jise dekh kar har dum main tere chehre pe aane wale baal tere kaano k peeche laga deta hu..tujhe bahut tang karte hai na.. mobile mein fake call pe tera naam daal diya hai.. shuru karke khush ho jata hu..aur jab aas paas koi nahi hota toh mann behlane k liye 2 4 baatein bhi kar leta hu..tere jawab to mujhe pata hi hote hai na :) teri payal ab mere haathon mein bandhi rehti hai... ekdum waisi hi... haan bas uske ghungroo zarur nikaal liye hai... taaki teri maujudgi ka yakeen toh ho par ehsaas nai.. yaad aati hai wo teri mann'ghadat kahaniyaan jo roz raat tum mujhe sunati thi... haule se "babie so gaye kya?" puch kar ek gudnyt kiss de jati thi.. tum sulati thi to so jata tha ..ab tum nahi sulati toh aisa lagta hai meri neend hi so gayi hai..wo meri pyari si bachchi bheed mein kahin kho gayi hai.. jab bhi teri yaad aati hai...toh apne takiye ko bahut zor se hug kar leta hu..magar yeh to mujhe wapas gale hi nahi lagata.. dekhna isko...daant de...bolna isey tang na kare...bolna... :( gaane nai sunta hu main ab..na sunn pata hu apna hi gham.. har cheez se tu judi hai..har cheez mein tu basi hai..yaad aati hai wo gali mujhe ..jahan main aaya karta tha.. khud coffee shop mein khade hokar tujhe balcony mein bulaya karta tha..gali toh ab bhi wahi hai..dukaane bhi wahi hai bas bheed bht ho gayi h.. uss chhoti si gali mein mere liye ab jagah nahi.. abhi abhi toh raah mili thi ki manzil hi mood gayi kahin..

...I MISS U...MISS U SO MUCH...

rota hu..bhilakta hu.. har dum girta padta hu.. koi nahi hai puchne wala .. koi nai hai puchta "babie zyada to nahi lagi na?..aa kissi kar du...ab sab sahi ho jayega" kaun mujhe roz roz breakfast ki yaad dilayega.. kaun mujhe ulti sidhi harkate karne se warn karega.. kaun mujhe horror movies dekh k raat raat bhar jagayega.. kaun phone pe itni zor zor se chillayega..kaun mujhe anjaano se baat karne se rokega... kaun baat baat par tokega...kaun mere ek phone k liye din bhar wait karega.. kiska 2 n half parathe kha kar bhi pet na bharega.. kaun banega bachcha mera..kisko pyar karunga.. kiski bahut hifazat karunga, bahut laad karunga main.. cheen leti apne aap ko.. kyun cheen li mujhse wo meri bachchi..? bht maasoom h wo..akal se h wo thodi kachchi.. janta hu main wo zinda h...zinda h kahin 

sochna ki yeh bhi hai ek koshish.. tu kabhi nahi aa sakti zindagi mein meri.. aur bhula na paunga wo pyari si yaadein teri.. shayad is chhote se dil k liye tu bahut badi ho gayi hai.. shayad is pyar k sagar mein kuch boondo ki kami ho gayi hai.. khush rakhna isey aye mere khuda.

yeh meri kasam..is dard ko dabaa lunga main..in aansuon ko chupa lunga main.. in yaadon ki aag ko ashkon se bujha lunga main leta hu ab ek aakhri alvida tujhse.. karta hu ab is chhoti si kahani ka pyara sa ant... khush rehna tu hamesha.. khushiyaan mile tujhe anant.. ja teri nazro se ab maine mooh mod liya.. teri khushi k liye ab maine tujhe hi chhod diya...

plz see next post on next page ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --taareylove--- - 10 years ago

ohkk guys first of all thank you so much from.all.my heart liking this short ss and pour it with your all love through your lovely comments I m.so glad to have a friends like you and feel so blessed too, thank you all for coming into my life as from the very beginning this ss us so emotional and off coursr heart breaking too, I m. so sorry for always made you cry guys sorry * holding my both ears * but kya karu. mujhe emotional k alwa khuch or likhna hi nahi aata, and I m not so good writers as you so plz forgive me, and in previous chapter I asked you guys that I cont. it or not but I didn't revived any answer so I thought to end it here. I hope you all like it
Edited by --taareylove--- - 10 years ago
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
res
unres
it ws so painful & emotinl
awsm endng
Edited by chand91 - 10 years ago
unitatoxo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yashi di , this was soo emotional ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Loved it to the core ðŸ˜­
Rey loves taani so much😭
Beautifully written😳

keep writing😳
Edited by .-Arpita-. - 10 years ago
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mujhe rulana zaroori thi kya??????????????
it ws heart breaking...
it made my heart sink...
felt a deep pain in my heart...
u r an awesome writer...
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dii The Last Part Was So Heart Breaking !!
Taani died in such a drastic way ! On Their Anniversary !! 😭 😭
It was so emotional ! I was in tears while reading it.
And The Prologue ... My Heart Sank while reading It ! Rey misses Taani so much !
Your SS was so superb and painful !