Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Aaradhya is a mix of Aish and Abhi. Does it really matter who carry Aaradhya?? Most of the time it is the mother.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mom's carry their kids most of the times...all over the world! Nothing surprising about it! The child sees the mother most of the times and its very natural, that he or she would stick more to the mother rather than the father!

The kid is really cute! Not the peaches and cream complexion, chubby cheeked cute...but there is something really impish and sweet about her!

Bet she would be turning Prateeksha upside down on a daily basis!😆
DianaPrince thumbnail
she seems to be enjoying all media attention😆...she will grow into a big star👍🏼❤️
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sbe looks a lot more alert than her parents do in their baby pictures. Perhaps she takes after her Daadi. Off to the Rajya Sabha you go little girl!
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is the first time I have seen her face the camera and even smile a little...she's adorable and that mischievous naughty look she gives in one pic..too cute!! And that pic where her grandpa is trying to hold her but she swings right back in her mamma's arm- total momma's girl, like me! 😆 
Mistyy thumbnail
I cant believe i am about to defend bachchans, but here it is

even though i think abhi should carry the baby sometimes, i always see him walking ahead which makes me think he is clearing the way for Aish and baby , and making sure mob doesnt hurt them. Just a theory!
briahna thumbnail
abhisheks annual income=$0

Baby  looks like    Ash , she got  her moma's  eyes