Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Goodness! You're on a roll. Res for now. Be back soon-ish

Sorry for the delay but posted my comment now Here
Edited by meera30 - 11 years ago
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
so shashi liked the offer arnav made? and have they been constantly moving away because khushi saw some man kill someone in the past? that story you told initially?
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved it when flicked her nose and she pissed off…I want to see more interaction between them…

Very interesting chapters….why the Guptas are on the run away for last few years…

Shyam seems to be genuinely interested in Anjali and her kids…but there is something Shyam wants from Raizada…what????

Kids are adorable….

Cheers for the PM.

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 4:

Of subtle glances and faraway looks; I'm sure Akash is looking forward to dinner just so to extend the interaction with Payal😉

A bilingual translation of Sanka devi!😆  Hadn't expected this from Tia Abeja!

What are the Guptas running from?😕

Rockyji ka bhi role hai?  There's so much suspense with the Guptas and Arnav and the Rocky ka boss (which i'm guessing is Shyam) that I'm already biting my nails.

This Shyam sure is a bold one😆 So are nanny's practical(?) thoughts...who would have expected the matriarch of the house to be the one saying that Arnav should sow his wild oats?🤣

I'm guessing although Arnav is Ela's (I'm liking the name Ela more than Lavanya) business partner, she secretly (or not so) has the hots for him. And Arnav finds a way to be Khushi's boss, doesn't he? Even if the setting is in the wild wild west?😉

Chapter 5:

So Anjali reciprocates his feelings as well...hmmm.

You know what starting a paragraph with 'Arnav was hot' does to readers☺️...pucho mat!

Pink cheeked, pink nosed spitfire😆...accha hai😳

Horse ride? yeh toh aur bhi accha hai😳 😳

This double update sure made my Sunday😃

Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update... He reallyflick her nose
What guptas arerunnng away from?...
Shayam has feelings for ajnaliii hmmm,
Conti ue soon
Thanks for m

gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsum update.
suld i trust shyam or nt?
he seem 2 rely lik anjali but he is arnav's rival.
jst hope khushi tell her stry soon 2 arnav 4 y d guptas r nt stayin at 1 place 4 long tym
yush-swt thumbnail
two chapters at once...wow...and loved both...so shyam makes an appearence and that too as a nice guy...hmmm why does my instincts doesnt like him...howeverr his interference on the both the familis are a bit too much...
so arnav flicks her nose too when he holds her...loved it..he has become more comfortable around khushi though she doesnt looks so..and khushis huffing and puffing was adorable...so buaji has kept the same name for her...suits her by the way...
garima doesnt love the moving...but shashi thinks of arnavs decision...does this whole thing happens after khushi sees that murder...is that why they are always on move???
so wild bull is arnavs too...loved the part on ella...they are good friends...and im happy on it...

the sunday was wuite nice actually and more than ever akash ji and payal ji got a chance to be together...
the kids are attached to khushi that is lovely...but im worried about anjali...is she falling for the charms f shyam...
so khushi cries and it hurts arnav...loved it...and the way he held her on the horse...some ones falling and falling real hard...

loved both the update...want to see what happens next...
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow khushi sweety,I feel bad for her.but I can see the chemistry already.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just got the link to this story from rasgulla..will start reading soon 
kushigowda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what did arnav thought that khushi wanted to talk privately?😛y Gupta's moving often?
nice update...