Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Sunidhi is much more versatile. Shreya has a beautiful voice too though, but I do think she's kinda overrated with all the awards. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sunidhi Chauhan!
I admire Shreya as well, but Sunidhi's rocked my musical world since ruky ruky from Mast all those years ago.

Shreya can pretty much sing only one type of song. She cant do those high energy songs like beedi or Ainvayi ainvayi like Sunidhi can, but Sunidhi can juggle both.

Like Sunidhi can do those and she can do a song like Ishq Sufiyana or Be Intehaa

Originally posted by: desigal90

Sunidhi Chauhan!

I admire Shreya as well, but Sunidhi's rocked my musical world since ruky ruky from Mast all those years ago.

Shreya can pretty much sing only one type of song. She cant do those high energy songs like beedi or Ainvayi ainvayi like Sunidhi can, but Sunidhi can juggle both.

Like Sunidhi can do those and she can do a song like Ishq Sufiyana or Be Intehaa

What is your favorite song which Sunidhi did in the background for Bebo Desigal?  😃
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhipCreamPantie

What is your favorite song which Sunidhi did in the background for Bebo Desigal?  😃

I think she's done 2 that are popular, right?
Yeh Mera Dil and Halkat Jawaani.
Halkat hands down! 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Both are really talented...but Sunidhi is more versatile...kind of like Asha Bhonsle...she can sing any kind of song...while Shreya is more like Lata ...her voice is very sweet..so is suited only for certain kind of songs...but I like both of them...

this 👏
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

I think she's done 2 that are popular, right?
Yeh Mera Dil and Halkat Jawaani.
Halkat hands down! 

I  love Sunidhi's Bhage Re Mann. That was picturised on Bebo. 😊
Edited by dz651 - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Oh yeah! I totally forgot!
See how versatile Sunidhi is 
She is a SUPER STAR!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
both are good at their place.. coz i think sunidhi could not sing the desdas song silsila yeh chahat ka.. coz she has a kinda heavy voice.. and no im not saying its only shreya who could sing that..
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya.
I think over time, people get bored with the same singer; same happened to Alka Yagnik. I loved Shreya more back when she started out; she hit it big time with Bairi Piya.
I prefer the voice of someone like Shilpa Rao though, maybe its cos she's not singing every other song like Shreya, Sunidhi. Whichever song Shilpa sings immediately becomes my favouirte- Ek Lau, Khuda Jaane, Dhol Yaara Dhol, Gustakh Dil so dunno if its cos of the actual song or due to the fact she's less exposed thereby more likable...

Sunidhi, like her very occasionally. Annoying how she changes her voice and I swear it seems as though she's singing from her throat, not sure if that's the right way to put it.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OFF COURSE SHREYA! She has won 5 National awards! Where else Sunidhi!? Haha NONE!! So glad to see SHREYA winning the poll!  Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago