Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sunidhi is very bad at slow songs! Where else Shreya can rock any kind of song! For instance she sang chikni chameli amazingly well!!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OOPS NOT 3 but 5 national awards to shreya's credit!!! OMFG!!

National Film Awards

YearNominated SongFilmLanguageResult
2002"Bairi Piya"DevdasHindiWon
2005"Dheere Jalna"PaheliHindiWon
2007"Yeh Ishq Haaye"Jab We MetHindiWon
2008"Jeev Rangala"JogwaMarathiWon
"Pherari Mon"AntaheenBengaliWon

[edit]Filmfare Awards

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

OFF COURSE SHREYA! She has won 5 National awards! Where else Sunidhi!? Haha NONE!! So glad to see SHREYA winning the poll! 

Noone can sing like SHREYA in Devdas.  Magical and heavenly songs!  
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -samosa-

Shreya.
I think over time, people get bored with the same singer; same happened to Alka Yagnik. I loved Shreya more back when she started out; she hit it big time with Bairi Piya.
I prefer the voice of someone like Shilpa Rao though, maybe its cos she's not singing every other song like Shreya, Sunidhi. Whichever song Shilpa sings immediately becomes my favouirte- Ek Lau, Khuda Jaane, Dhol Yaara Dhol, Gustakh Dil so dunno if its cos of the actual song or due to the fact she's less exposed thereby more likable...

Sunidhi, like her very occasionally. Annoying how she changes her voice and I swear it seems as though she's singing from her throat, not sure if that's the right way to put it.

This I agree with. Shreya and Sunidhi need to be a little more exclusive. They sing in pretty much every film. It gets kinda boring to hear the same voice again and again.

Sunidhi, she is SO versatile and I love pretty much all the songs she sings  Shreya's voice is only good for certain songs.  
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shreya's voice and songs are better!! 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tiyali

Sunidhi, she is SO versatile and I love pretty much all the songs she sings  Shreya's voice is only good for certain songs.  

Attended back to back Sunidhi concerts, lost my voice everytime ðŸ˜³
kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate Shreya's voice, her accent sucks. On top of that, she sounds like those three sisters: Asha, Lata, Usha. Those shrieks. ðŸ¤¢ Anushka M, Shruti H, and lately Shalmili have been a nice change to the ears. Sunidi over Shreya anyday, though I am not a big fan of her either. 

Originally posted by: desigal90

Attended back to back Sunidhi concerts, lost my voice everytime ðŸ˜³

Lucky you. The time Ali Zafar and Sunidhi were in my city (pun intended) I was too busy getting wasted😭... I really want to hear her live and she rarely ever comes to Canada.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Both are good...but i like shreya more...