Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This made me cry.. Nt just because my favourtie characters are in so much pain.. Nt just because it's beautifully and heartwrenchingly written.. Losing a child is probably the absolute worst thing a parent can go through. And it's something that never leaves you, regardless of how old the child was, or whether it had even been born. It never leaves you. 
segad thumbnail
made me cry but what a maturity of character and thought process.  

I am also horrified by the delhi incident.  makes one really wonder about where human beings are headed.  if the birth of a child is proof that fate has not yet lost confidence in us, then what does every such horrific incident teach us about ourselves?  when does it stop?  why are the victims getting younger day by day?  why are the crimes getting horrific day by day?  when do we learn?

why do we have to suffer the callousness of the cops after every such incident?  where is the justice in all this?  such incidents make me want to believe in the concept of divine retribution because i feel there is no power on earth that can adequately punish such barbaric acts.  i fear that by trying to punish such acts ourselves, we might become barbaric too.

A_BA thumbnail
Such a touching story...I'm sure losing a child is probably the hardest thing in the world for parents to go through, and the way you portrayed it was very nicely done.

Your inspiration for the story is just heartbreaking...can't even imagine what the girl and her family, as well as others in the same situation, are going through😭
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am speechless.. dont know what I am feeling.. its emotional feeling.. beautifully written..
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am in tears after reading that and the note.

To all those children who never got to see their futures...and would have been cared for an shaped by amazing parents like Ayaan and Sama...and grandparents like Arnav and Khushi.

This was a beautiful episode to put in the Raizada parivaar's saga. I always remember reading 'Unbelievable' and 'Finally' and just feeling comfort and happiness - even among the emotional bits - because you portrayed a close knit family that just cared for each other.

And this OS is no less: Khushi crying for her children's unhappiness, Arnav trying to make it better, Sama and Ayaan finally crying on each other's shoulders to overcome this terrible tragedy. It was sad and oh so beautiful - thank you for this!

My heart bleeds for all those children who are used, abused and thrown away, unwanted and who remain faceless during life and even after their tragic deaths. I hope, just in the case of the 23 year old student horrifically raped in Dehli, that the latest case of the poor 5 year old girl raped and killed brings this issue to light. It's not uncommon at all, but people should be aware of it's prevalence society can begin to cherish children and find ways to ensure their safety as they deserve.
Edited by moomin4455 - 11 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Raee...
This OS was beautiful...
Though it was heart wrenching it brought forth the bond Raizada family shared...
I just loved Arnav here...Felt bad for him...because being a man of this house he had to stay strong for his family though he was heart broken...
Loved the bond Arnav and Sama shared...indeed your in laws can be like your family or more than your family...
Felt really bad for the loss of their child...
Indeed what has this world come up to...:( :( I cant believe a 5 years old girl is also not safe now...I dont k ow how much worse this world is going to get...
Raee...i am glad you are writing on IF again...

Take care...
Bye...
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U made me cry...soo heart touching.
anonyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heart wrenching. beautifully written.
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I keep telling myself not to give up hope and hold on there. The heinous crimes that happen around me erodes my hope fast. I have kids at home and am constantly praying for their well being. I can pray for that child and hope she gets better and the worms in the form of men are severely punished.

PS - I read this some time ago but could not get myself to write anything but one cannot be silent on such matters.
glimmernglitter thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.