Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CussTheWorldUp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh gosh! why did you end it here? Please update soon and do pm me!! I am so gonna love this!!

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow i luv it everything is normal 
nice n rey prove taani d way he did 
haaye i was death for second i luv it thanks 
for PM n do it again n per-cape awsm 
Nukti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome yar👏👏👏
Last part damn shocking😲
Preacp😆😆
Mixed of emotions😆😆
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update loved it dear its cuteee plz update soon n pm me😛
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😆 ossom!!!
😳cute
☺️ impressive
🤗mind blowing
👏update soon

NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow nice dear ... The story is nice and Taarey scene was awesome and Swayam ki possessiveness was sweet and now I m waiting for the next part when Swayam's dad come to know about Rey as Taani's BF :)
tareyvrimarlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Funny precap..nic post..plz continue
nithi_newlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome yaar!!! I am loving it...
Update soon and do pm me!😉
samiha_taarey thumbnail
nyc stry...plz update soon nd do pm me
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
thanks guys 4 your like and comments... so here's the next part...
part-2
gang +taarey are shocked and nervous..😲
swayam dad(in shock to taani): taani u have boyfriend😕 and y didnt u told me???(to swayam) tumhe bhi pata tha and as brother u shld tell me abt this...😡
swayam(nervously):papa wo baat ye hai ki...(cut by SD)
SD:leave that and tell me who is he? you knw him personally or not?? mai usse janta hu ya nahi...
taarey are in shock state😲😲 and nervous too... all e thinking how to come out from this situation... just then sharon got an idea anh she said...
sharon(smiling nervously): wo unclr we r playing truth and dare and swayam choose truth so vicky asked ki agar future mai swayam ko taani ke bf ke bae mai pata chale to wo kaise react karega...
after hearing sharon all get relief especially taarey and swayam.. and all noded in yes and just then swayam answered...
swayam: ji papa ye log janna chahte the ki what will be my reaction jab mujhe taani ke reletion ship ke bare mai pata chalega par uska to koi bf hi nahi hai(laughing nervously ) (then to taani) hai na taani...
taani(smiling nervously):ha taugi mera to koi bf hi nahi hai...
swayam dad has confused expression😕😕...
nil(to convince SD) ya uncle hum bas ye janna chahte the ki swayam taani ko lekar kitna possessive hai..
SD:OH like that... mai to dar hi gaya tha waise jitna mai swayam ko jantahu wo taani ko lekar bohat possessive hai as he love her very much and she is d only daughter in our family...(then to taani) am i right taani??
taani(with smile): ji tauji bhai mujhe lekar bohat possessive hai aur mujhse pyaar bhi bohat karte hai...(and she give side hug to swayam)
SD(with fake anger): aur mujhe hug kon karega...
both taayam go to hug SD and gang is watchig the scene in front of them with a smile. SD breaking the hug said to taani...
SD:par taani keep in mind that jab bhi tum relation mai aaogi tum muhe inform karogi...
taani(smiling): ji tauji...😊
SD:mujhe bhi to pata chale meri bachi ki choice kaisi hai and ha he have to impress me..
by hearing this rey got nervous and swayam was smiling by seeing his bff face. and on the other hand nil and vicky after hearig SD r thinking something and exchange naughty smile... and then vicky said...
vicky: dont worry uncle waise bhi aap taani ki choice se impress ho...
by hearing this SD got confused... and the gang(except nil) are shocked and taarey and swayam give vicky i will kill u look...😡😡

so heres the end of part 2... i knw bohat chota update tha... hope u guys like the update and i will update next part by today only... and pls give like and comment...