Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks Dear.. where have you been?😃
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Lovely post 😊

Zoe is selfless and she views everybody's interest before hers. We have seen her going out of her way to help others but that does backfire and she ends up landing in trouble. This time also, unfortunately, this is going to be the outcome. I hope Zoe gets suspicious about Tanveer. I think its high time 😡  Really wish to see the end of Tanveer's track.

Zoe was meddling with the wires and when Ayaan called her up that time to ask about how she plans to get Asad for his engagement, she said "main jaal bun rahi hu". I don't really know but I am assuming maybe she is setting up a Live feed or something so that Asad can see Ayaan's engagement. We have a spoiler pic where he is looking at the laptop along with Dilshad so probably it is that.

On the whole, today's epi was good. We got some really cute and hilarious moments 😃 
But I am a bit worried after the scene where Asad is looking at the engagement ring and Tanveer appears in the background. Hope it is not in a way pointing towards Tanveer Asad's enagement.  It reminds me of the dreaded synopsis 😭

And yes, Zoe looked lovely in the burqa. Really beautiful. 

Thanks Dear.😃

Yea Zo's plan always backfires and this time also unfortunately it will happen..

But yea i also hope that at least this makes her suspicious of Tanveer.
If Zo has planned a live feed, Asad will surely see the slap.. would he go there then? i wonder..

I really hope that Tanveer at the background is not a symbolism.. because if he gets engaged to Tanveer now it will be a mockery of Asad.. i know that he does not know about Tanu and what kind of a person she is.. but we know.. and to me, if i see Asad getting engaged to Tanu now, it will be a mockery.. especially after what Asad said yesterday.. that he is not even ready to put a ring on Zoe's finger because an engagement is something very auspicious for him..

so i really cannot forgive CVs if they show him get engaged to Tanu now for what ever the reasons.. If it was in the earlier days before Asad changed and became so lovable, i might have been OK with seeing him engaged to Tanu so that he learns a lesson.. but now, Asad does not need to learn a lesson that way .. The only thing he needs to learn now is to understand Zo a little bit more.. so i sincerely hope that its not a symbolism.
..😃

kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Arresting moment of today's episode:  was the face of Zo's half uncovered face when a gush of wind lifted her burqa.. she looked so beautiful, ethereal and almost mystique and Goddess-like.. I wish Asad had seen her at that moment.. if he had , that would surely be another moment which would be etched on his mind for forever...sigh!

Indeed Sigh! He is right she looks BEAUTIFUL in eastern clothes. 

And selfless people are meant to suffered the most in this world of selfish people. But she will still go on loving people, helping them also doing the very bit to make people smile. 

Hope the truth of her father doesnt transform her. 

Lovely post! 

Thanks Love..
Zo is indeed beautiful.. inside and outside.. And yea selfless people always suffer the most.. to live in this world, we have to be a bit selfish.. i agree with you wholeheartedly...

but yea Zo is Zo and we love her because of how she is.. ..Truth of her father and separation from Asad will surely give her a reality check but i also hope that she never changes too much..
i want to see Zo like this always and Asad to understand her nature completely and be there for her to help her escape from the mishaps she lands in...😃
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarush123

awesome post ðŸ˜Š

well penned

Thank you Dear.. glad you liked it.😃
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaussar

Thanks Dear.😃

Yea Zo's plan always backfires and this time also unfortunately it will happen..

But yea i also hope that at least this makes her suspicious of Tanveer.
If Zo has planned a live feed, Asad will surely see the slap.. would he go there then? i wonder..

I really hope that Tanveer at the background is not a symbolism.. because if he gets engaged to Tanveer now it will be a mockery of Asad.. i know that he does not know about Tanu and what kind of a person she is.. but we know.. and to me, if i see Asad getting engaged to Tanu now, it will be a mockery.. especially after what Asad said yesterday.. that he is not even ready to put a ring on Zoe's finger because an engagement is something very auspicious for him..

so i really cannot forgive CVs if they show him get engaged to Tanu now for what ever the reasons.. If it was in the earlier days before Asad changed and became so lovable, i might have been OK with seeing him engaged to Tanu so that he learns a lesson.. but now, Asad does not need to learn a lesson that way .. The only thing he needs to learn now is to understand Zo a little bit more.. so i sincerely hope that its not a symbolism.
..😃

Absolutely Kaussar. I love the way you've put it across, "I really hope that Tanveer at the background is not a symbolism.. because if he gets engaged to Tanveer now it will be a mockery of Asad.. i know that he does not know about Tanu and what kind of a person she is.. but we know.. and to me, if i see Asad getting engaged to Tanu now, it will be a mockery.. especially after what Asad said yesterday.. that he is not even ready to put a ring on Zoe's finger because an engagement is something very auspicious for him."

Hoping the CVs don't take this route. I think its just me. I so dread that synopsis and its like always there at the back of my mind Ouch 

And yes, if he does see the live feed , he'll see the slap also? Don't know how it'll play out. Honestly the spoilers just ruin it for us. They are half-baked. So, can't even predict what is going to be the outcome

Edited by s120 - 11 years ago
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Absolutely Kaussar. I love the way you've put it across, "I really hope that Tanveer at the background is not a symbolism.. because if he gets engaged to Tanveer now it will be a mockery of Asad.. i know that he does not know about Tanu and what kind of a person she is.. but we know.. and to me, if i see Asad getting engaged to Tanu now, it will be a mockery.. especially after what Asad said yesterday.. that he is not even ready to put a ring on Zoe's finger because an engagement is something very auspicious for him."

Hoping the CVs don't take this route. I think its just me. I so dread that synopsis and its like always there at the back of my mind  

And yes, if he does see the live feed , he'll see the slap also? Don't know how it'll play out. Honestly the spoilers just ruin it for us. They are half-baked. So, can't even predict what is going to be the outcome

yea really hope that Cvs doesn't do it and i will keep faith on them..
i know.. we all dread that synopsis but i really don't think that synopsis is true.. especially Ayaan-Zo part.. Zo now clearly knows how much Humaira loves Ayaan and Zo likes Humaira.. she is going to say tomorrow that Humaira is like her sister isnt it?. so she wouldn't agree to marry Ayaan..
Agree with you.. we yearn for spoilers but most of the time it spoil things for us.. and this time it did for me also and yesterday i didn't even feel like coming on the forum and even commenting on anything.. But today's beautiful episode again prompted me hehe..
😃
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is a really nice girl with good intentions and a heart of gold. the fact that her plans usually backfire is another story
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendsall

Awww her lips were chooo cute!!! Shaayad Asad usse dektha tho ...😉

her lips were beautiful and sexy.. he was staring at them during the fall.. 😉
but yea.. shayad Asad us waqt usse dektha toh...
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post...this week l we can do is cry with Zoya...
And yes Zoya was lookin divine in that burkha with the wind blowing
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabigha

Lovely post...Zoe is indeed selfless but she needs some counselling on correct timings...

hehe.. that's really a good thought.. she needs counseling on timing... and perhaps teaching on how to be a little selfish.😃