Zo the selfless Goddess.

kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Today was another wonderful episode of QH.

Mr. DB and Miss Dolly is not leaving the back of the supposed engaged couple, till they get the proof they wanted.

And Tanveer is leaving no stones unturned to make sure Zoya goes away.

And in between all this Asad and Zo as usual cannot help in getting into their usual tiffs.

What was Zo doing with all that wires again? I really could not figure it out. Anyway, one thing I really admire about Zo is that when needed she will never bow down in front of Asad. She will tell him what is on her mind without any fear and any thought to whether it would make him angry or not.. hence her little fight with Asad saying that it was she who came there and sat first.. 

Anyway the fight ended in another infamous fall of Zo into Asad's arms.. and both could not help in getting lost in each others' eyes which was the moment witnessed by Mr. DB and Dolly. Mr. Db is clearly a romantic at heart and he is very astute in recognizing the true emotions behind the fake engagement of our Asad-Zo.

But the duo DBD, once again visited the house next day to see what the couple is up to.. And instead of preparing for her own engagement, our selfless Zo is busy preparing for Ayaan's engagement and making plans so that Asad would attend Ayaan's wedding'

Zo really has a heart of gold.. this was the day when she should have thought about herself and what she should do to convince Asad of putting that ring on her finger.. but instead of thinking about her pending visa problem, even at this moment she is thinking of making others happy including Asad..she really feels that Asad would be happy when she finally somehow makes him attend Ayaan's engagement and she wants to see Rabaart happy as well.. I still could not understand how she is going to make Asad attend that wedding and what exactly is her plan.. And Zo once again innocently told about her plans to none other that Tanveer.. when will Zo guess about her true colours?

The Q&A session of Asad and Zo was once again hilarious and this time they did answer them quite well. Asad's remembrance of his first accidental meeting with Zo and the colour of her dress was once again a testimony of how much an impression Zo managed to make on Asad on their initial meetings.

I have a feeling that what Dilshad clearly wants is for Asad to put that ring on Zoe's finger and to not let him or Zo remove that ring from her finger again.. loved how she impishly answered Asad when he asked her why she told them an exact time for the engagement.. she clearly had some other plan and thought on her mind.

Tanveer: as I have guessed before, Tanveer's plan wasn't to hurt Nikhath... and opposite to what the spoilers said,  Tanveer's target is Raziya only and she is playing the kind of games Raziya plays.. that is trying to kill two birds with one stone.. she wants to spoil Raziya's daughter's wedding and what better opportunity and way for that than involving Zo in it and making Zo get all the blame for what is going to happen there..

Train of thoughts:

1.Zo clearly did not plan to carry any sweets and the gift that she prepared did not contain any sweets.. so Tanu is going to put the sweets inside the gift without Zo's knowledge and Zo is going to carry it there thinking it is the gift she prepared...will she finally suspect about Tanveer this time?

What exactly is the reason because of which  Zo has to leave this time? Is Asad really going to blast her for the sweet fiasco and the blame Dilshad is going to get for it?

Asad will surly get angry with Zo for this but I sincerely hope that  he didn't say that he is breaking the engagement because of this.. if that happens it's character assassination of Asad and the growth in his character that we have recently seen.

2. My prediction: is that Dilshad will convince Asad to put the ring on Zo's finger and at  5 o'clock Asad, Dilshad and Najma and even the duo of DBD would be waiting for her.. but Zo would be at Ayaan's wedding and getting a slap from Raziya and all the blame for breaking of Ayaan-Humaira engagement... And I think this would be the actual reason for Asad's anger and the reason why he is not going to do anything to stop her from going this time.

3.Precap: very interesting.. Siddique gifted Humaira the same thing that he gifted Zo years back and Zo heard the music.. what is Zo going to do? Is she going to get any hint tomorrow that this is her Abbu and his family?.. this surely is an interesting twist .

Arresting moment of today's episode:  was the face of Zo's half uncovered face when a gush of wind lifted her burqa.. she looked so beautiful, ethereal and almost mystique and Goddess-like.. I wish Asad had seen her at that moment.. if he had , that would surely be another moment which would be etched on his mind for forever...sigh!

Edited by kaussar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great post :-) I agree zoya is really selfless but I wish sometimes she wasnt so selfless I guess that's why she needs asad her selflessness is her biggest weakness and only asad can protect her in that regard . I guess the wiring thing was cause she is planning to send a live feed of ayaan's engagement to asad so he can be present at his bro's engagement . Totally agree with u on the PS part zoya looked stunning:-)
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great post! But honestly while I will never fault Zoe's intentions she really needs to stop meddling. It always gets her into trouble! Uff Asad is right she is a museebat magnet!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post 😊

Zoe is selfless and she views everybody's interest before hers. We have seen her going out of her way to help others but that does backfire and she ends up landing in trouble. This time also, unfortunately, this is going to be the outcome. I hope Zoe gets suspicious about Tanveer. I think its high time 😡  Really wish to see the end of Tanveer's track.

Zoe was meddling with the wires and when Ayaan called her up that time to ask about how she plans to get Asad for his engagement, she said "main jaal bun rahi hu". I don't really know but I am assuming maybe she is setting up a Live feed or something so that Asad can see Ayaan's engagement. We have a spoiler pic where he is looking at the laptop along with Dilshad so probably it is that.

On the whole, today's epi was good. We got some really cute and hilarious moments 😃 
But I am a bit worried after the scene where Asad is looking at the engagement ring and Tanveer appears in the background. Hope it is not in a way pointing towards Tanveer Asad's enagement.  It reminds me of the dreaded synopsis 😭

And yes, Zoe looked lovely in the burqa. Really beautiful. 

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post ðŸ˜Š

well penned
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Arresting moment of today's episode:  was the face of Zo's half uncovered face when a gush of wind lifted her burqa.. she looked so beautiful, ethereal and almost mystique and Goddess-like.. I wish Asad had seen her at that moment.. if he had , that would surely be another moment which would be etched on his mind for forever...sigh!

Indeed Sigh! He is right she looks BEAUTIFUL in eastern clothes. 

And selfless people are meant to suffered the most in this world of selfish people. But she will still go on loving people, helping them also doing the very bit to make people smile. 

Hope the truth of her father doesnt transform her. 

Lovely post! 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Arresting moment of today's episode:  was the face of Zo's half uncovered face when a gush of wind lifted her burqa.. she looked so beautiful, ethereal and almost mystique and Goddess-like.. I wish Asad had seen her at that moment.. if he had , that would surely be another moment which would be etched on his mind for forever...sigh!

Indeed Sigh! He is right she looks BEAUTIFUL in eastern clothes. 

And selfless people are meant to suffered the most in this world of selfish people. But she will still go on loving people, helping them also doing the very bit to make people smile. 

Hope the truth of her father doesnt transform her. 

Lovely post! 

Awww her lips were chooo cute!!! Shaayad Asad usse dektha tho ...😉
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam.

Great post :-) I agree zoya is really selfless but I wish sometimes she wasnt so selfless I guess that's why she needs asad her selflessness is her biggest weakness and only asad can protect her in that regard . I guess the wiring thing was cause she is planning to send a live feed of ayaan's engagement to asad so he can be present at his bro's engagement . Totally agree with u on the PS part zoya looked stunning:-)

Thanks Dear.😃

Agree with you.. she really needs Asad to protect her.. She is smart, modern and intelligent but she trusts people too easily (like Tanveer) and goes out of her way to help others.. at times she needs to stop for a moment and think of herself as well.. but then it's her character and why we love her and Asad has to also learn to accept her this way and be there for her.
Many are saying that she is planning a live feed so i guess thats what she was doing... But a live feed will also not make Asad go there unless and after he sees that slap.. i hope he goes there to bring Zo regardless of how angry he would be.
😃
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post...Zoe is indeed selfless but she needs some counselling on correct timings...
kaussar thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

Great post! But honestly while I will never fault Zoe's intentions she really needs to stop meddling. It always gets her into trouble! Uff Asad is right she is a museebat magnet!

Thanks Dear.

Agree that Zo always ends up in trouble because of her good intentions... but then thats Zo...but yea in today's world to survive it,we need to be a little selfish as well.. that's something Zo has to learn..
i would say that Asad is selfish in that regard.. he thinks from his mind and he does think of whats good for him and thats the reason why he was able to even refuse Zo all these days regardless of how much he was attracted to her from the first meeting itself.. Zo's ways did not fit with what Asad wanted in his life partner.. but Zo thinks from her heart and she would never think of a person this way. . once she realizes that she really loves Asad, without a second thought, she would accept him with all his faults.  and so Zo is the most selfless person i have ever seen and its a good thing but in a way bad as well, because it will always land her in trouble.. Asad should realize this about her and understand her nature.. 😃