Blast from the Past One Hundred - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ina211

beautiful words, Indi!
This sequence and the one where he actually puts his hand on her head...are the ones that always touch something really deep within...
When khushi was around the members of her family, she tried to be strong even though she was in such fragile state. My heart broke for her...These moments show ... behind her sanka exterior...she was wise beyond her years...The pillar of support for her family! I feel almost as ASR was to his family!...They are different in obvious ways...yet so similar in basic things!
Poor girl...she walks away from everyone ...sits on he bench and prays to DM to give her strength..."Hey Devi mayya shakti dena!"...and immediately...her prayers are heard! I jus loved how they show ASR standing just after she prays for strength!...and then what followed was so beautiful...such raw emotions...basic instincts...pulling her towards him like magnet...

Loved the line "and there was nothing to do but run and hold what felt solid, steadfast in a shaken world"...perfect way to sum it up!

Yes Ina, they are so similar yet so different! Their love for their respective families is the same, just that their modus operandi to take care of their loved ones is different... two routes to reach the same destination!

And, yes loved how he appeared in front of her just when she needed some "strength".. just showing how support and strength some times come from the most unexpected corners!!
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
he was smitten but perhaps a tad scared, the feelings overwhelmed him. she was no fool yet she never guessed that what she felt was attraction most elemental. when trouble came, and she was lost, she found herself when she saw him, and there was nothing to do but run and hold what felt solid, steadfast in a shaken world; what felt like her own. and it was him. his arms came up, he wanted more than ever to tell her he was there, he would let nothing happen to her. khushi, khushi called his heart, yet he couldn't let himself embrace the one he wanted to hold the tightest, closest, warm, and safe. he heard her say she can't be brave any more, she wanted to give up, and his eyes closed feeling her intense suffering, it was reflected in him. yet he couldn't say a thing. when he could say her name out loud, she had started to retreat. the girl who had run to him and thrown herself upon him; wanting his arms around her, hugging him with all her might, crying into his shirt, burying her face against him for protection, hope, and yes, love, she now stepped back and ran away, her dupatta flying winging her out of sight. she never looked back. there was just a question left between the two... why?

@Indi 

Yes what a write up from your side WHY? and you know this why made me watch this show.This was my first epi to start my journey with IPK and I wanted so desperately to enjoy that moment ,why do you think i had a collage is 5 seconds right here because I wanted to do a post about it.Million Thnx for providing me a platform.

She ran to him because he is the one who is always there for her in her distress either the distress is given by him too, which is in her subconscious and now she can feel it in her Dhak Dhak but still acknowledgement is not there, the fears and strangeness is creating shadows in between both of them as he is over whelmed by this oceanic waves of emotions which are taking him under this surge where he never went and did not want to go before and these insecure feelings made him stop and she did not get what she ran to him either A STRONG PILLAR of hope which can give her light in her dark night ,who can fill stars with his love and smile around her, who can embrace her with safe, warm, happiness of the world by just saying that"Sab Theek Ho jayega" [everything will be alright] So she retreats with her tears and more fears and regrets and a little anger "Kyuon humain unke kandhe ki zaroorat pari"[why did I need his shoulder?]He realized the moment she retreats but its too late for that moment.Such a beautiful scene with power pack display of  emotions in between these two."Kasam se dono pe be intiha pyar ayea" [I love them way too much in here in this scene]
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Congratulations on centenary! Wow this is amazing! I love how you've included bits from the past posts and i love the new reviews and the edits and pics, they are truly super!

Thank you Indi and Durga, what a brilliant surprise you really made my day!🤗
Thanks for including me in part of a wonderful tribute! 
Congratulations once again my fellow Blasters! 🥳

Thnx Rebecca its a treat to have you always.😊 Thnx for stopping by.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey Blasters!⭐️
 As always you are my inspiration When I saw what a brilliant idea Indi and Durgey had come up with to celebrate the one hundredth episode of IPKKND, I was so touched❤️. The posts by Arshi, Katelyn, Chalhov, Anita, Sohara, BD, Horizon, Rebecca, Charlotte and all dear friends gave me a feeling of belonging to a team unparalleled on the Forum🤗! So I decided to do my little bit in this BFTP Centenary Celebrations🥳! My heart is doing dhak dhak for this is my first attempt at analysing one of my favourite scenes from IPKKND! The Arshi Hospital Hug, Episodes 99, 100!  Hope you like it! 😊

The Arshi Hospital Hug, Episodes 99, 100

Babuji was in hospital. He had had a paralytic attack. He might not be able to speak again, walk again, not recover at all ! And now that Khushi had returned from Nainital, her family inadvertently looked at her for solace, to shoulder the mountain-like responsibilities of her family in distress, to find a way out somehow. "Aap bahut himmatwali hain. Aapko hi to apne parivaar ko sambhalna hain", Anjali gently reminded her while consoling the Guptas at the hospital. 

But no one realized that Khushi was in pain. Her parents had died when she was very young leaving her all alone. She could not afford to lose her loving adopted father, not now, not ever!She felt drained of all strength The very thought of having to go through the process of darkness, emptiness, loneliness all over again seemed unbearably painful, sapping her of her vitality, pushing her into an abyss she feared. So she closed her eyes to block out those terrible thoughts and prayed aloud, "Shakti dena Devi Maiyya, shakti dena."

NO ONE EVER TRIED TO UNDERSTAND HER PAIN OR FEARS AS SHE HIDES THESE EMOTIONS BEHIND HER SMILE TO GIVE SMILE 

And suddenly, a familiar gust of wind. She opened her eyes and looked up from the hospital chair she had slumped into, and there it was, what she had prayed for, her Shakti, her strength of mind, heart and soul, her Arnavji! As calm as the blue pullover he was wearing, his hair slightly blowing in the breeze, his brown caramel eyes beckoned her, as if saying, "Khushi!" I am here for you!

An unknown feeling washed over her. The last time she had seen him was when he had rudely ordered her out of his car on their way back from Nainital. But she did not for a moment think about her humiliation at his hands. He was here now, he had come for her! Her brain went numb and her heart took over and she simply ran to her man like there was no tomorrow and hugged him tight for dear life and all the pent-up pain poured out into sobs, small ones at first and then big ones spilling on to his blue visage. "Nahin hai himmat hum main.Nahin hota hai humse yeh sab. Hum poori tarah se toot chuke hain", she cried on his shoulder.

THATS IT SHE WANTS TO GIVE IN WITH ALL OF HER PAIN BUT HE IS NOT READY

And he. He raised his hands to hug her back, to console her, but his arms stopped short of hugging her, his fingers fisted in confused hesitation, reluctant at this public display of emotion, so very true of his conditioning as the heartless, emotionless ASR. Later, in the privacy of his room, a tormented guilty soul derided himself, " Kyun nahin rakh paya usspe hath main? Wo ro rahi thi. Shayad chhahti thi main use kuch kahoon? Shayad yeh kahoon ki sab theek ho jayega. Aur main...main usske aansoon dekhta reh gaya. Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?kyun usska ek ek aansoon..."

REGRETS AND FEELINGS HOW TO RECTIFY IT

Yes. Her tears always affected him. The mighty ASR had no planned, calculated, clinical solution for her tears. He had no clue how to deal with this ocean that welled up inside him everytime tears welled up in her eyes!So he just stood there, no not hugging her but lending her his broad, strong shoulders to cry on, his wound from Nainital fresh, oozing blood, a telltale sign that faraq padta hain. He shut his eyes to the rest of the world and took in her pain when it became uncontrollable, just letting her weep till she was done. He understood her tears, her hug, as some years ago he had felt the same pain and yearned for a shoulder to lean on. But instead he had taken upon himself to wipe his Di's tears and gulp down his own. Overnight an adolescent boy had grown into a hard man.

WHAT A PONDERING THOUGHTS YES HE FEELS HER PAIN AS SHE DOES HIS

She came to her senses when she was spent, and suddenly realizing what she had done, broke the embrace as suddenly as she had rushed into his arms and crashed into him. But he did not want to let her go. He was hurt. Why did she snatch herself away so?  "Khushi?" Those words of consolation on the tip of his tongue were never said. But at that moment when her world came crashing down upon her, her heart bursting with pain, her mind panic-stricken, to pray for strength and to get it there and then was nothing short of Devi Maiyya's blessing! And that is what true love is...it's a blessing. A prayer answered. That is why, Khushi "..ko sar rakhne ke liye unke kandho ki zaroorat padi." He, who was her love, her man, her protector.

NICE WAY OF THINKING HERE ,I THOUGHT THIS WAY AS HE DID NOT EMBRACE HER BECOZ OF HIS INSECURE FEELING SHE TAKES IT AS HE DOES NOT WANT TO AND A BIT CONFUSE BUT WITH HINT OF ANGER WHY DID I NEED HIS SHOULDER?

And when he came to the hospital again to pay Babuji's bill, he rectified his earlier lapse of not hugging her back. When she broke down again in front of him, in spite of chiding herself earlier,he placed his hand on her head. As if to say, I am your rakshak. Your every aansoon is precious to me. I won't let the pain that engulfed me touch you again. Don't worry. Sab theek ho jayega

YES HE IS NOT RAKSHUS ANYMORE AFTER THAT TRIP

😊      😊        😊       😊        😊         😊          

wiwy a standing ovation for your extraordinary collage and post and yes of course in blue.Kasam se Dil se love it so cute.You have captured all the emotions of these lost souls.MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED BOLD
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THNX RIYA ❤️ SO SWEET OF YOU
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Congratulations to all who have been here all along to celebrate this very special episode! Your efforts meant a lot to some of us enabling us to relive those wonderful memories! 

Although I have seen the blast thread original post in the last week of Nov itself, still hurt, still in denial, never could bring myself here but after I did, this felt like the best thing that  EVER happened to celebrate this iconic love story! Thanks to every one, who have been part and parcel of this effort!

Hospital hug... a very special moment in the unfolding of a memorable journey of Arhsi's love..a true reflection of Arnav and Khushi ..  Khushi, how she is all heart, who would do first and then contemplate over it "hume unki kandhe ki zaroorath kyo pad gayee" and he, who lets only his head steward his heart  .."kyon nahin rakh paya tha mei uspe haath".. a simple hug.. that too one sided..  never seemed so very intense and romantic than this one!

Still feels like yesterday that I was actively betting on whether he would hug her back or not, the way his hands were left mid air by the end of episode 99.. and here we are.. the eternal IPK fans.. celebrating this memorable moment second time around!! Thank and love you all for being here and making this journey of reliving this magical show all the more meaningful!

THAT WAS ME HORIZON THINKING WHAT THE HECK WHY DIDN'T HE HUG HER BACK AND MY JOURNEY OF IPK STARTED.THIS WAS MY FIRST EPI WHICH I STARTED WATCHING ON YOUTUBE
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: mukta3112

Congrats on the milestone. This was ASR in denial. He knew by the end of the trip to Nainital that he loved Khushi. He could not help himself and went to the hospital to see if she was okay. She had to brave in front of her family members as she was their backbone and they understood that if Khushi was around everything would be alright. On seeing ASR , to whom she was emotionally attached, her insecurities, her worries and her fear all came to the forefront. She needed him to tell  her that he was there for her. She fond solace in his arms.

I do not know how may times i have watched this scene. Hats off to the two actors

THNX MUKTA YES DENIAL AND JUST DENIAL AS HIS MIND IS IN DENIAL BUT HIS HEART IS GETTING HEAVIER WITH HER HEAVY PAINS AND YES HE IS BOWING DOWN TO HER BUT AGAIN HIS PAST FEARS MADE HIM STOP HIMSELF DOING ANYTHING AND MOVING FORWARD
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@BLASTERS THNX FOR LIKING THE POST Tu Hi Bata Mere MAula and the creations❤️ Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ami,

i am glad to see your first post. i went back and indexed all my little ones starting from two and i saw yours, katelyn's, arshi's, such fun. you and katelyn chatting away. drools from the word go. katelyn called asr all sorts of bad things too. you listening, miss k? i have posted arsh's no. 5, but she had cool ones right through. and you picked up one of my earliest ones to tell me how much you liked it. we all were perfect strangers to each other at that time, and how it all took off. really doc and risha deserve some sort of nobel prize or something.
sigrid used to be around a lot those days. will pm her now. thought she might be off it so didn't do so earlier, but then i saw her there, and rebeccadaphne, charlotte, so many of us.

oh it's been a fun trip, 2 december, which means we've been yakking and going nuts about five months together now, some have joined later, but it feels like i've known you all much longer.

crazy.

really barun and sanaya should drop in and say hi to us, doncha think?

btw, from day one you were line maaroing this married man, tum jaisi ladki
. 🤣

@Indi and Ami
What a journey ,since last day I am indulged in those moments and then I cam across Ami's Drools 😳and your nice words lighter than air and deeper than ocean👏 which gave me courage and incentive to write and yes Ami's drool to find out how to capture snaps and do crazy stuff.Million thnx for bringing out of me the person who always wanted to do something just for myself and this is here.So so true we were strangers and in these couple of months it seems we know each other forever.WE used to have so many people like you mentioned and yes Doc and Risha do deserve a big bear hug with a some serious awards for such a brilliant idea.

In red I wish they both come here and see how crazy their fans are and in second red I am not after a married man I am after an Iconic character because if anyone brought me back to Indian TV its him and Sanaya.

Thnx for liking the post on front page❤️ 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

The hug

Anjali has just told her that she has to be strong for her family. Khushi wipes her tears and walks away from them to sit in another part of the hospital giving vent to her fears about her dearest babuji. Then suddenly she looks up. Was it her dhak-dhak that warned her? He is there looking remorseful for having abandoned her in the middle of the street.
Then the most unexpected thing happens --- because neither expected this.
Khushi gets up from he chair and runs toward him and crashes into his chest, her arms holding on to him for dear life as she breaks down, her tears soaking into his shirt as she says -- 
"Ab humse yeh sabkuch nahi hota"
She has shocked him by this admission about her fears. He lifts his hands to touch her, let her know he is there for her. But he stops short. He is afraid of the extent of his feelings. A man who had not felt in a long long time. 
Now that fear slowly transfers to her as well as she realizes what she has done. She doesn't know why she is unburdening to him. She steps back, turns around and runs away as fast as her legs could take her leaving a stunned Arnav looking on.
At the end of this scene it is not only Arnav but me as well who is left stunned looking at how these two souls touched for the briefest of time, joined together in pain. 
Simply and utterly beautiful.

Beautiful Charlette and the bottom underlined is the summary of it.Very heartfelt and very emotive scene👏