Arakshi SS-Chupi hui baatein IMPNOTEpg3PrologPG4

--ARIA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I m thinking of starting a new story during the summer holidays. 😊I m giving a CS in the next post...It will hve the stories of all Arakshi, raesha And Shriza...Please tell me if I should continue...PMs will be sent to those who like and comment...😉</font>[/I]

<font size="3" color="#9933ff">INDEX:</font>

<font size="3" color="#9933ff">imp note: pg 3</font>
<font size="3" color="#9933ff">Prologue: pg 4</font>
<font size="3" color="#9933ff"> [</font>https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3535327?pn=4]
Edited by --ARIA-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ARIA-- thumbnail

Arjun Suryakant  Rawte- Tough, no-nonsense cop, who liked the nonsense of only three people in his entire life- his wife, Roshni,  his friend, Sam urf Sameer Rathod, and his ex colleague Riya- All of whom he has lost tragically. Now his only aim in life is to avenge Sikander, the murderer of Roshni, and to win back his friend Sam, whom he had lost due to some, or rather too many, misunderstandings. Completely disapproving of Sakshi, who tries to make fun out of every tragic situation. Second-in-command of ETF.

Sameer Damsingh Rathod- A rough and tough cop, Rajput by birth, who is hard on the outer but very sensible and soft on the inner side. He was once the best friend of Arjun, but had broken his friendship due to misunderstandings. He deeply cares about his friend but hesitates to show it. Has a special bond with his colleague Ayesha. Chief of ETF.

Ayesha Kapoor ' She is a strong and sensible female cop, who wants to hold a special position in this male dominated world. She has a haunting past which she never allows to be revealed. She holds a special respect for Arjun and a hidden love for Rathod. Always tries to cover up the mistakes of her colleagues.

Shreekanth Sen urf Shree - The techie guy of ETF. He can do anything from hacking phones to take up a disguise as a drug addicted student. Provides a lot of help to his team whenever he can, but never demands credit for his work. He had a special camaraderie with Chotu and Riya. After Riya's death he was completely shattered, but still held himself together to serve for the ETF. On the surface dislikes Liza a lot, but has a hidden feeling for her.

Chandrakant Patil urf Chotu ' The muscle man of ETF, who provides physical strength to the team. He is an unusual combination of brains and brawns. . He had a special camaraderie with Chotu and Riya. After Riya's death he was completely shattered, but still, like Shree, held himself together to serve for the ETF. He loves dogs and likes to take care of them.

Liza D'Cruz ' The forensic expert of ETF. She is the medical backbone of the team. There is a reason- her dangerous past- because of which she can look upon the most gruesome murders, and handle it like a piece of cake. Loves to taunt Shree, still loves him a lot and waiting for the right time to tell him.

Sakshi Anand ' The newest addition to the team. She is very chirping and tries to elevate the mood by her funny jokes. Although she looks very immature, she is very experienced in the field of emotions and relationships as well as criminology. She knows that Arjun hates her, but thinks it to be his character to be rude to everyone. Very curious about his past.

Edited by arianaabyss - 11 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is it ariya?

Coz i noticed u took riya's name a lots of time in the cs..

Pls tell me..

Is ariya is the chupi hui batein..

Well continue..
Would love to read..
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great CS...
Continue soon
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting!!

Continue soon and please add me to ur pm list
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum cs...
do cont soon..!
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept continue soon.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue soon ðŸ˜Š 
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey please make this ariya and do continue soon.
--ARIA-- thumbnail
arianaabysspire-queen] Is it ariya?

Coz i noticed u took riya's name a lots of time in the cs..

Pls tell me..

Is ariya is the chupi hui batein..

Well continue..
Would love to read..
[/QUOTE]
Sorry dear...its arjun-sakshi... hope you dont feel bad... ðŸ˜ŠEdited by arianaabyss - 11 years ago