Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_pooja_x thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetlata

I dont think there is anythin left now ! We say bye to Fame Gurukul Section And say bye to india forums ! coz for me India forums meant fame gurukul Thats the only link i clicked the moment i opened the home page

as i sed to u before lata di .. am right behind u .. same situation for me n thnx sameer .. its not fair tht only we're getting banned
paagalhoonmain thumbnail
well sorry priya ji first of all,but pls clarify me on few of these points,i wud b thankful to you then!
1)That we are always told mods are humans,but tell me if humans meet then wud they not greet each other?nd tht was the first problem.am i right?
2)And then if there are rules,then i must be common for all.Right?Then close all the chat clubs.It means in all other sections.Right?And btw this is a discussion forum.And their should be a condn u dun make friends,coz if u make friends,then there wud b chat,nd chat clubs were supposed to be closed.Am i right?
3)And ok,you gave us time to change our habits of spamming,which i can never deny,but you gave us 7 days,isnt tht too much for the ppl to change their ways going on from months?And still,what actually is spamming is very much reduced,well let us be humans if u say ur humans,nd if u wanna go by rules,then why dint u close this section when FG finished,coz then our friendship might not have been what it is now.

Anyways just leave......
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I dont think there is anythin left now ! We say bye to Fame Gurukul Section And say bye to india forums ! coz for me India forums meant fame gurukul Thats the only link i clicked the moment i opened the home page

Dii no leaving acha..chat clubs arent everythingbut they r for some.they might be...I dunno wat to say right now..

I can just apply to the rules

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ani11

I think that majority of our members were following the rules and the members who were not following the rules should have been warned instead of the chat clubs being closed .This way those members r being punished who were following the rules and their morale is being let down.
Priya ji please look into this matter and reconsider opening the chat threads,this is my request to u.After all we only have control over ourselves and so please don't punish the ones who were listening to you and following the rules.

yea.. i agree with ani dii.. totally.. becuz i dun think everyone was at fault for this. some ppl actually followed the rules and otehr shouldnt get punished for it

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: koenigbobo

i dont know ! i think they want to close this section anyway ! or abhi koi reason chahiye bund kerne ka

maybe thats it.. cuz da show is over and dat s y dey want to close it or something.. cuz we cant discuss the show anymore as its over... and now all we can do is chat wwith friendsn if thats not allowed no one will post here and it will get closed

paagalhoonmain thumbnail
bye bye india-forums,its rite india-forums is fame gurukul,nd a gr8 birthday present i got from india-forums,for which i used to thnk every1 out here
BYE
THNX FOR EVERYTHING
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Di 🤗 i swear i want to cry right now ! i have so many memories here  

lata 🤗,i want to cry tooo,although i was hardly ever there in the chat clubs but it hurts to see it getting closed and especially when all my friends were taking care to follow the rules.Lets hope tht Priyaji will reconsider her decision.

sweetlata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~@$hm@~

Dii no leaving acha..chat clubs arent everythingbut they r for some.they might be...I dunno wat to say right now..

I can just apply to the rules

ashma u remember how we celebrated brithdays together? how we celeberated all the festivals together?

what it meant when ppl would congratulate u for being a rocker or somethin !

i know its got nothin to do with the chat clubs ! but tell me is there any place in this world where all of us will be together at the same time??????????? ever again???   

x_pooja_x thumbnail

Di 🤗 i swear i want to cry right now ! i have so many memories here  

not only u lata di .. we all have memories .. this section is like a family .. if it were to close wat wud happen to evry1!  
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

i agree with you.. at first i didnt come here.. but wen i came 4 da first time i realize dhow friendly ppl are. and day by day i came closer 2 knowing you all and now i come here all the time.. but after this we cant chat or anyhting with each otehr  so we cant do anything. its not gonna be da same without chat clubs😭