Khwaabon ke maano Armaan bharey!!!

Ussey toh rishton ki bhi thi na bhanak'

Naazon mein pali ek anchhoyi kali thi wo'

Phir bhi juda yeh rishta ek din achanak'

Khuda ne hi khud banaya yeh rishta maano'

Par pyaar ke hotey kayi imtehaan'

Rajkumar ne har zakhan saha uskey liye'

Kyonki karta tha wo uss sey pyaar bepanahaa'

Nibhaaya haw vachan aur jo vaadey diye!!!

Bass thhey uskey do hi sapney'

Ek mila useey uska rajkumar'

Paaye usney ussi mein sab apney'

Aur jo tha dusra...

Uss sey hum abhi bhi hai begaaney!!!!

Courtesy goes to Ruchs

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
MAIN INDEX
THREAD 01
THREAD 02

INDEX

PART 52

PART 53

PART 54

EPILOGUE 01

EPILOGUE 02
cutestarz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats 4 da new thread...πŸ‘
MANISHAGOEL thumbnail
cngrats 4 d nw thread dr
watng 4 d ud
ud soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratzz kutty for te new thread
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new threadπŸ‘
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread!!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread dear
we still have the confrontation pending
will look forward to it
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new thread..
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

RECAP

Maan immediately hugged her and said,"nahin jaan aisa nahin hai..hum bachche bhi paida kar sakte hai lekin uske liye humein healthy rehna hoga'aur khaas tor pe tum jaan'meri galati hai mein apne hi dukh mein yeh bhool gaya ki tumhaari haalath kya hai..am bad am very bad jaan!"He banged his hand to the bed post when Geet moaned in pain,"Maan'please aap apne aapko blame mat keejiye'isme mera bhi galati hai'mein aapko aagaah nahin kiya..lekin pls agar aage bachcha huva isse toh aap mujhe promise karenge ki isse kuch nahin hone denge..please Maan promise me'.!"

PART 52

Maan saw her hand which was stretched out to have the same promise and he refused to give it.Geet who saw hopefully shook her head guiltily and said sadly,"Am the unfortunate one Maan that i cant even grow your baby inside me!"

Maan was shocked and said,"What are u saying?Dint i tell u that u can jaan..just we've to wait for right time!"

Geet said impatiently,"When Maan?That Simran'she questions my womanhood..she asks that am woman or not..& when i was speechless she acted like an helpless woman & took promise that i wont see u..or live with u!Why is it everything happens to me?Why cant i get my love & family easily..just like spoon feeding?Now i cant tolerate this distance from u Maan when i know u love me & is so sad cant able to live without me.I hate my fate!"

Maan immediately enveloped her inside his arms and said stroking her hairs softly,"I understand Jaan..how u felt but i cant take risk with your health'i have got u in very difficulty but i dont want to lose u facing that difficulty too'please understand!"

Geet turned that side coming from his embrace and cried her heart out which Maan cant able to see and indulged her in another round of love making..the lunch was left out in their passion.After their rounds of love making Maan finally made Geet eat their lunch which was cold.Maan dint let Geet outside the room he was busy loving her from few hours.

One fine second,Maan asked abruptly,"Geet..jahaa tak mujhe pata hai..tumhe in sabke baare mein nahin maaloom tha na..bachche kaise paida hote hai'sab kuch'toh fir aaj is vishay mein tum expert kaise ho gayi?"

Geet blushed & turned towards him where Maan more snaked his right hand around her small naked sore waist.Geet said lowering her eyes with cute blush,"Woh Ridzy ne sikhaaya sab kuch!"

Maan smiled mischievously,"Achcha!"

Geet hid her face blushing one more time while Maan got up and wore his dress tucking Geet inside the blanket.Geet asked seeing Maan getting ready,"Where are u going?"

Maan answered,"I have to make some arrangements to enter KM'before that we've to prepare ourselves so that we wont be interrupted..if we're interrupted then we can banish the obstacle from KM.

Precap-Same

PART 53