Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Bye from Bad boy Arnav, I love it when someone call me bad
Sexy_Bitch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow... Those pepl who were screeming abt women rights n dat too for a fictional char r now using abusive words for a gal... Where is their nari mukti morcha now??????
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
@ishu-i see someone lectures so much about women and now the same person in trp argument asks a girl whether her size is 32 or 34...
Sexy_Bitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajjji

@ishu-i see someone lectures so much about women and now the same person in trp argument asks a girl whether her size is 32 or 34...

cheap pepl!!!! for such pepl women rights r only for dd or d gal who is played by dd
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Madhubala Rocks...Hope next week it will increse..tfs
SmittenByVarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smariandsena

cheap pepl!!!! for such pepl women rights r only for dd or d gal who is played by dd

Don't get me started you moron, just buzz off. You're a good for nothing boy/girl who thinks the world revolves around him/her. Better keep away from me or be ready to face adverse consequences. And don't you dare talk to me like that again. ðŸ˜†
Sexy_Bitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenByVarun

Don't get me started you moron, just buzz off. You're a good for nothing boy/girl who thinks the world revolves around him/her. Better keep away from me or be ready to face adverse consequences. And don't you dare talk to me like that again.😆

i was talking abt those pepl who were abusing u... In short i was taking ur side... Bt i think bahlai ka jawana nai raha...
--QueenBitch-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
tfs .. guess IPL asar .. else last wk epis were good .. hope it wl increase after IPL
SmittenByVarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smariandsena

i was talking abt those pepl who were abusing u... In short i was taking ur side... Bt i think bahlai ka jawana nai raha...

Oh my! I'm so sorry. Like really, from the bottom of my heart. Please forgive me if you can. ðŸ˜­
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Topic closed for breaching the rules and expect strict action from the Dev Team!