Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

omg i saw the precap...he actually is so damn adorable...and ppl are watching him...like fans...are recording him...it's so funnny 🤣 🤣

u know how they both love MR.india...and RK is seema jii ðŸ˜‰ well that's why he is dancing to hawai hawai to cheer her up 🤣 

Even ppl who are sulbala fans have admitted that it's funny if you look at it without the context of the things he had done the past couple of days...

But sultan is gonna point the gun at RK tomorrow 🤣 🤣 He is so angry after hearing from padmini that RK has kidnapped her 🤣

Finally RK vs. Sultan...ahaan! ðŸ˜Ž

u might want to watch tomorrow's episode ðŸ˜›

LMFAO! u get used to it...don't worry jii at first we all forgot as well. now i can't stop using the pink even when i am posting in MB forum...i forget not to use it 🤣

Dude I have to catch up on all the sulbala scenes I have missed ever since I stopped watching🤣🤣 ahhh OMG FINALLY! I will def not miss this epic battle!! ðŸ˜†
they better keep it a tie though..looser RK better not win🤣 he can act but he can't fight as good as our Sultan😎🤣
wahahaha! wow that's actually hilarious🤣
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lyla.Khan

Omg don't judge me LMFAO!🤣🤣
I told you I've done stupider things🤣🤣 and that's the one thing I'll never forget🤣
Don't worry though, I apologized to him as well when I told him it was a dare, we made peace you know ðŸ¤£ he told me it was alright..but then he never talked to me again after that😆 probably started hating me😆 oh god..what a bitch I was😆 
Ahh shut up I'm not zaalim🤣 that was the only one time I did something so mean, and I felt like the world's biggest bitch🤣 

HE hates you for life bitch 🤣🤣
i guess it's okay...i guess if you add up all the bitchy things i have done it will = to the one huge bitchy thing u have done in ur life 🤣🤣

plus it was a dare...hota hai khabi khabi 🤣🤣
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lyla.Khan

Dude I have to catch up on all the sulbala scenes I have missed ever since I stopped watching🤣🤣 ahhh OMG FINALLY! I will def not miss this epic battle!! ðŸ˜†
they better keep it a tie though..looser RK better not win🤣 he can act but he can't fight as good as our Sultan😎🤣
wahahaha! wow that's actually hilarious🤣

I don't think it's the EPIC battle we have been waiting for...but it will definitely be the beginning of the love triangle and the fight to win over madhu shall begin!😎

LMAO! RK won last time with the dhol...and and the conversation he had with SUltan over the phone...Sultan was like quiet as a mouse...and RK kept on dissing him ...poor guy 🤣🤣

I have a feeling Sultan ain't gonna win...again. Let's see what happens ðŸ˜†

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
damn u removed ur status 🤣🤣 when? when i fell asleep😳
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello

anyone ?
hopehot thumbnail

HE hates you for life bitch 🤣🤣
i guess it's okay...i guess if you add up all the bitchy things i have done it will = to the one huge bitchy thing u have done in ur life 🤣🤣

plus it was a dare...hota hai khabi khabi 🤣🤣

LMFAO wow thanks kamini🤣🤣 make me feel like an even bigger bitch🤣🤣
a stupid dare uff🤣 I tried to be nice to him again and all but he seemed so uninterested in me then on ROFL🤣 at least he didnt creep on me anymore😆
hopehot thumbnail

what song is this ?
Edited by hopehot - 11 years ago

I don't think it's the EPIC battle we have been waiting for...but it will definitely be the beginning of the love triangle and the fight to win over madhu shall begin!😎

LMAO! RK won last time with the dhol...and and the conversation he had with SUltan over the phone...Sultan was like quiet as a mouse...and RK kept on dissing him ...poor guy 🤣🤣

I have a feeling Sultan ain't gonna win...again. Let's see what happens ðŸ˜†

Oh true I prefer that🤣🤣
and Nooo!! I hate how they are showing Sultan so weak in front of RK! Like dudes, we all know how strong he is😎 he can easily give takkar to RK😆 
Lemme keep my hopes ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: hopehot

what song is this ?

It's by Avril Lavigne!😉
Edited by Lyla.Khan - 11 years ago