Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
To add to this: Madhu would have easily got waiver from court too as she was abducted by her psycho husband and she killed in self-defense ! ...So Simple ! ..Damn Madhubala ! ...Just get some brain girl ! ...Why dont u dug out some grey cells from RK overcrowded stinking top floor ?
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

its a dark story, me and you are too stupid to understandπŸ˜›

πŸ˜† you also don't have a life ... ( I don't know though what THAT has to do with not understanding the character but ...) yeah .. You don't have a life ... πŸ˜†
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

To add to this: Madhu would have easily got waiver from court too as she was abducted by her psycho husband and she killed in self-defense ! ...So Simple ! ..Damn Madhubala ! ...Just get some brain girl ! ...Why dont u dug out some grey cells from RK overcrowded stinking top floor ?

NidsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenap

NidsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Reena ...Its so simple ! .RK was so right when he said that she is madder than him ! ..Its so obvious ...Media is behind him,  so many people saw him enforcing MAdhu ...its pure domestic violence case ! 

..Madhu simply missed the chance! ...I bet if all this continued, either she will hire Sultaan to do the job or might commit suicide πŸ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Real and Reel...Usually viewer prefer to see what they don't see or experience in real life..so anything which is too good to be true is still acceptable by them😊...But anything that is  too harsh even if its  truth of life disgust  them most... 

Different person can take same thing in different ways...One can take anything as just mere fictional show/characters and not realityπŸ˜›...One can see the same thing with their own/others' real life experience and  find that utterly crap...  One can easily differentiate btwn real & reel but can see the drama with any extreme if its enjoyable or entertaining  πŸ˜³ And last category one who knows difference btwn real & reel but still can't tolerate even if its in name of drama...😊

I don't know how much sense it makes but I triedπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I liked today's episode for the same drama quotient only with powerful performance by DD & VDπŸ‘
This type of scenes usually required lots of energy so no wonder DD stays quite off screen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Manonidz thumbnail

This is awesome ...I read it already ! 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chinky: Rightly said. We all bring our own sensibilities while watching a show. And, everyone is right from his/her perspective.  Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nids Do u think she can kill anyone??😲😲
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow !

Hope she isn't lynched for her post .