Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: priyachand

i am unable to relate to sultan chr!!! why is he not concentrating abt getting back his underworld empire. or is he going to quit criminal life. he's sitting n brooding abt madhu. he just started developing feelings for madhu. i feel aryan had more interaction with madhu than sultan. so suddenly showing him all upset is not sitting well with me.

And d way Aryan comes n advices him was typical of tv kids! aryan was never shown like that. credit to d kid, he didn't look irritating. his cute way of telling his dad's words saved the scene. but why is sultan acting as if madhu left him personally.

And why is he not doing anything to get back his business. he seemed to be jobless. and what happnd to his bodyguards. no servants also. only kaka!!!! can't PH set a proper setting for d chrs.

inspite of those incongruities i am happy with atleast one decent parallel track in d show. showing aryan n sultan in parallel is good. we need to have a proper story for them not just dependent on madhu only. we need strong parallel story. what happnd to sultan's wife? d way sultan is mooning over madhu, we might never get to see neha. or is she going to be another sameera?

Even i felt soo.. Sultan's line to Aaryan was more to him... i means... "Madhu is with her hubby.. an dyou are all alone..." that too to a kid... he himself once told.. "Stay away from Girls nad Drink.. if you can't handle it.." and "don't keep any attachmenet to anyone... "  but his actions says something else... But t still i loved the Sularyan scen today... iam loving taht father-son bonding...

@bold.. Good questions...😆 I have alot like this about  RK also...  SO I can ignore those...
He simply sitting.. its just a night going on in the show na.. may be it will change with the sunrise...🤔

BTW i missing his musical lighter..
only it can flash some light on his past...
@red...😲🤣

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Amy

What ..?

GN and SD to all whor leaving ..
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We are trying to solve international mystery of Madhu's sandals..
and my partner is missing..!!🤓😕
chalo final  ye to all before I disappear ðŸ˜Š
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

He did ..? My video stopped buffering after DD 's bytes.

Ya he said that.😆😆😆DD was very careful with her words.😉
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I don;t think RK mansion has that many rooms. Maybe they are recycling.  Promo was a kind of a close up and I think it was RK's room.

i n the promo.. i felt as if..
RK was hiding under the bed and was waiting MAdhu to wake up...😆😆😆

pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

Ami..  take care..

so 2 of our Dp members are injured..

take care ..
Good night..

hmm...
Good Night... Anj..

KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Ya he said that.😆😆😆DD was very careful with her words.😉

now that i dont understand..y she shud be careful...as everyone have FREEDOM OF SPEECH...she too have ryt?? are ppl insane to tweet and say wat is ryt..and wrong?? 

wen someone points at u...u say  i have right to say...then isn't she human too?? she have her own rights ...just by tweeting ...finally what wil b proved?? it proves that that its YOU who is not taking show as it is...u r getting affected...and insecurity is building uP!!!! ðŸ˜³ crazy ppl and their  stupid rights
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamd

We are trying to solve international mystery of Madhu's sandals..

and my partner is missing..!!🤓😕

is that me...😃
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pennu- DId U watch the video Nidz posted. Watch it.  After she comes to the room maybe after deciding to stay for some reason, again he is telling/forcing  Madhu to say she love him.

He wants her to say that repeatedly.He is forcing her to say that. So maybe she doesn't say it more, so he handcuffed her.