Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
finally u updated yar!
loved it loads loads loads!
and plz. update soon wide some manveer if possible!
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!
Loved it loadzz!!
Manyata was a partially witch I'm shocked to hell.
I like the part where shaurya came he was sword fighting how I wish I could see him. Wow what a view it would be lol!
Love the way shaurya answered that queen.
Manyata was jealous wow that's nice ahahahaha
It was beautifully written
Do continue asap
Thanks for the pm.
cnibir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is getting more and more interesting by each update!
My curiosity is at a high point (not the highest yet) but i am still eager to find out what actually happened...
and about the length of the chapter, you are right if we felt that it was short obviously we wanted more of it and we enjoyed reading it...
it is great writing you have done... and i urge you to continue soon or i will loose sleep at nights...
thanks for the PM and good luck
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update...loved it...hope manyata engagement will be cancelled...when will uday back...?manyata is so near to her past...hope it doesn't  change the love of manyata for uday...can not wait for  for next update...thanks for pm...
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi ,
comment edited page71. THANX😃.
-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww this is the best chritmas ever thanqu santa ... for giving us update oh my god i loved it ... but gargi plz when u r update next part giving some small screen on uday/shoriya i really wana know that where is he wats wrong wid him ... i really gona miss him in dis update plz yr its my request its a long time ... n i really miss him... 😳 Edited by -Kritika- - 10 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annabh

Unres...
A very merry Christmas to you jiji
I hope you have a blessed and successful year ahead

Now coming to chapter 10
I felt it awesome
loved the concept of her going back into the past
the relation she shares with Kurwaki was really special
But i do have a feeling that Kurwaki is a dark masked person
the conversation literally kept my mouth open
I cannot believe that Manyata I mean Chand was a witch
her mom was killed by her father
aha that sweet smile on her face
while watching uday describes a lot
and his second wife
someone please burn her down into ashes
and again now is it possible that uday killed her because
she was a witch
did he know about that while falling in love with her?
the twisted turns are getting more interesting
will be patiently waiting for your next update

and please do update a little faster
huggs
anni

A very merry Christmas to you jiji---Thanks Anni..Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year to you!!

I hope you have a blessed and successful year ahead---May God Bless us Both😳

Now coming to chapter 10
I felt it awesome--aww..really..thanks for that

loved the concept of her going back into the past---i loved it too😉

the relation she shares with Kurwaki was really special---hmm i know..Kurwaki was her bestie😊

But i do have a feeling that Kurwaki is a dark masked person--ohh...why does everyone think her to be like that.😔.i love her

the conversation literally kept my mouth open 
I cannot believe that Manyata I mean Chand was a witch--hmm there are many more secrets to be opened

her mom was killed by her father---right..sad indeed
aha that sweet smile on her face
while watching uday describes a lot--Yes it does😳

and his second wife
someone please burn her down into ashes
and again now is it possible that uday killed her because 
she was a witch--Do you think so?..But he loved her??

did he know about that while falling in love with her?---Umm..keep thinking for now😆

the twisted turns are getting more interesting
will be patiently waiting for your next update--Ok Anni...I will try to be faster and I am really happy to know that you loved reading it..Thanks for the great comments😊

and please do update a little faster--I will try Anni...If i don't get busy
huggs
anni

Hugs dear🤗
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Thanks dear😊
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kritika-

aww this is the best chritmas ever thanqu santa ... for giving us update oh my god i loved it ... but gargi plz when u r update next part giving some small screen on uday/shoriya i really wana know that where is he wats wrong wid him ... i really gona miss him in dis update plz yr its my request its a long time ... n i really miss him... 😳

Thanks for calling me Santa Kriti😛...I will keep ur feedback in mind...Actually right now i am focusing on Shaurya and Chanda's love story, so could not update on Uday, but i will defo try to give a small scene of Uday for you😳 

PS: I will tell Shaurya/Uday of my Dark Love that you miss him so badly😉..Thanks for the awesome comments

Love and Hugs Gargi🤗
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Hi Gargi ,

Merry Christmas to u 🤗
Thank u for the lovely gift😳.

The update was beautiful.

The friendship that Kurwaki and Chandralekha shared, was too sweet.  I liked the part where Kurwaki says that MAGIC WAS AN ART for her ...  because it IS A TALENT , all of us aren't gifted with.

Chanda was in a way , very childish ... and it was INDEED her innocence that drew Shaurya to her😳.

OMG😲 ...  Manyata is half witch😲!  That would explain the powers she suddenly got when Akshay was with her.  Well , it makes sense😆!

I really hate this Kalawati (hope my naani doesn't hear this ...  as u know her name was Kalwati too😉).  But I loved how Shaurya shut her up 😃.  Uday - sword-fighting ...  WOW!  What a scene ! I'm sure Manyata fell for him ALL OVER AGAIN☺️.

Wonderful update Gargi,
thoroughly enjoyed it,
do continue soon😃.
Thanks for the PM (it's deleted)

Hi Gargi , Hi Navi😊

Merry Christmas to u 🤗...Merry Christmas Navi and a Very Happy New Year in Advance

Thank u for the lovely gift😳.--Really?..glad u loved it

The update was beautiful.---Thank you

The friendship that Kurwaki and Chandralekha shared, was too sweet.  I liked the part where Kurwaki says that MAGIC WAS AN ART for her ...  because it IS A TALENT , all of us aren't gifted with.--Ya i envy Kurwaki at times...I wish i had some hidden talent like that😕

Chanda was in a way , very childish ... and it was INDEED her innocence that drew Shaurya to her😳.---Correct...It is hard to find such unmatched beauty blended with pure innocence 

OMG😲 ...  Manyata is half witch😲!  That would explain the powers she suddenly got when Akshay was with her.  Well , it makes sense😆!---Yes it does...But may be she herself doesn't know about it🤔

I really hate this Kalawati (hope my naani doesn't hear this ...  as u know her name was Kalwati too😉).--Ya i know..u told me once😆

But I loved how Shaurya shut her up 😃.  Uday - sword-fighting ...  WOW!  What a scene ! I'm sure Manyata fell for him ALL OVER AGAIN☺️.--With Manyata even i fell for Shaurya and for me Shaurya is more lovable and hotter than Uday..Uday thinks too much about his actions..😡Shaurya doesn't which makes him more hotter.☺️ 

Wonderful update Gargi,
thoroughly enjoyed it,---Thank you..my pleasure that you loved reading😳
do continue soon😃.---sure i will
Thanks for the PM (it's deleted)--Thanks its a relief