Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Be careful...Kahi raat ko darane koi churail ya dead Mahraani Chandralekha na  a jayee..!!
-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

Be careful...Kahi raat ko darane koi churail ya dead Mahraani Chandralekha na  a jayee..!!

ha yr pta chale side mai so rhi ho ๐Ÿ˜›fir tho ...mai hanuman chalisa padna shuru kar dungi ๐Ÿ˜†
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyash..

ha yr pta chale side mai so rhi ho ๐Ÿ˜›fir tho ...mai hanuman chalisa padna shuru kar dungi ๐Ÿ˜†

hmmm kritika...sahi bola...hanuman chalisa ho sake to apne mobile mei insert kar lo...woh zada kaam dega...mei jab darti hu to hanuman chalisa ka song play karti hu apne mobile mei๐Ÿ˜Š
--Zinay-- thumbnail
fantastic update gargi!!๐Ÿ‘

so it was chuni bai, kurwaki's mom๐Ÿ˜ก who killed vishal.๐Ÿ˜ญ
i don't understand one thing, is that she a villan or she wants surya and chanda to combine again?๐Ÿ˜•
she was cursed by chanderkela  what will she do if surya doesn't tells manyata the truth by himself, she seems scary

the book is it the love story of chand and surya? that means if manyata will read it she will find out the truth and the curse. and she will go to surya on her own.

when will uday come back, i miss him๐Ÿ˜ญ.
please update soon๐Ÿ˜‰ & Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ricna thumbnail

RES.. GARG WILL UNRES TOMORROW .. YOU KNOW I AM GOOD FOR IT ๐Ÿ˜‰

UNRES๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

WOW GARG THIS WAS INDEED  CHAPTER OF REVELATIONS.. FINALLY KNOWING THE REASON BEHIND THE WITCHES. AND KNOWING THAT IT WAS KURWAKI'S MOM CHUNNI BHAI THAT KILLED VISHAL AND NOT UDAY.

IT WAS WRITTEN SUPERBLY AND THE BUILD UP TO THE MUCH WAITED REUNION HAS SLOWLY BEGAN, ALTHOUGH I KNOW THATS A LONG.. WAY FROM HAPPENING. FIRST THINGS FIRST M NEEDS TO DECIPHER THAT SANSKRIT BOOK.  I LIKED THE FACT THAT EVEN THOUGH WE DIDNT GET A FULL ON UDAY CHAP, HE STILL FEATURED IN PART OF IT. I WAS REALLY STARTING TO MISS HIM AND I ALSO WANT HIM TO BE BACK COZ IF HE IS CLOSER TO M, IT WILL MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR M WHEN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.

AND NOW WHO IS NEW VILLIAN COULD IT BE M'S GRANDMOTHER? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กSHE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT SHE SEEMS AND KNOWS MORE THAN SHE CLAIMS SHE DOES. AND SHE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO TRYING TO DESTROY U'S DREAMS๐Ÿ˜ก WELL THAT GOES FOR ANYONE THAT TRIES TO HARM BOTH M AND U.

APART FROM WANTING M AND U TO BE TOGETHER BECAUSE POOR U HAS REALLY SPENT AGES WAITING FOR HIS LOVE BUT I ALSO WANT THE WITCHES TO BE FREE FROM THE CURSE, I MEAN TO SPEND SO MANY YEARS IN TURMOIL BEING PUNISHED FOR THINGS YOU DIDNT DO  THATS NOT FAIR AND I THINK THATS THE ONLY THING THAT CHUNNI BHAI AND I WILL EVER AGREE ON, WANTING HER SISTERS TO BE SET FREE...

OK I AM DONE GARG. THANK YOU FOR THE PM AND WONDERFUL UPDATE. I HOPE YOU ARE PREPARING GARG CAUSE I KNOW YOUR 45LIKES IS NOT VERY FAR OFF... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ricna - 10 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zina-

fantastic update gargi!!๐Ÿ‘

so it was chuni bai, kurwaki's mom๐Ÿ˜ก who killed vishal.๐Ÿ˜ญ
i don't understand one thing, is that she a villan or she wants surya and chanda to combine again?๐Ÿ˜•
she was cursed by chanderkela  what will she do if surya doesn't tells manyata the truth by himself, she seems scary

the book is it the love story of chand and surya? that means if manyata will read it she will find out the truth and the curse. and she will go to surya on her own.

when will uday come back, i miss him๐Ÿ˜ญ.
please update soon๐Ÿ˜‰ & Thanks for the PM.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

fantastic update gargi!!๐Ÿ‘----Thanks Zina

so it was chuni bai, kurwaki's mom๐Ÿ˜ก who killed vishal.๐Ÿ˜ญ---Yes it was Kurwaki's Mom

i don't understand one thing, is that she a villan or she wants surya and chanda to combine again?๐Ÿ˜•----She wants then to be united๐Ÿ˜Š

she was cursed by chanderkela  what will she do if surya doesn't tells manyata the truth by himself, she seems scary---Ohh thats the scary part yes๐Ÿ˜•

the book is it the love story of chand and surya? that means if manyata will read it she will find out the truth and the curse. and she will go to surya on her own.--Well its not the love story book but whatever it is, will tell us about the past in details

when will uday come back, i miss him๐Ÿ˜ญ.---Aww..he will come back soon๐Ÿ˜Š
please update soon๐Ÿ˜‰ & Thanks for the PM.--Your welcome Zina but ill update only after the 45 likes๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for your grt comments๐Ÿค—

-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

hmmm kritika...sahi bola...hanuman chalisa ho sake to apne mobile mei insert kar lo...woh zada kaam dega...mei jab darti hu to hanuman chalisa ka song play karti hu apne mobile mei๐Ÿ˜Š

ha gargi best idea ye karungi ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ab jab bhi teri story padungi hanuman chalisa chla kar padungi or bhen jaldi update kar de intzaar nhi ho rha ... plz ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 3:-

Loved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by panchaali - 10 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

Part 3:-