-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
New pic of the Rehersals๐Ÿ˜ƒYellow๐Ÿ˜ณ

bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

He continued, "Viewers have to understand that I am only 25 odd days old baby in television. I need to learn and establish myself. I am working very hard. People have to understand that I am a newcomer. Viewers have lot of expectations from me as I am paired with one of the top actresses, Sanaya Irani, of television. And it is obvious that fans will compare me with Barun Sobti (Sanaya's co star in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Even I know Sanaya and Barun had a great chemistry and their jodi is still loved by masses. But I would like don't compare me with Barun, " he ended.

๐Ÿคฃ

what happened to television is duhh talks ๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold..he learnt this atleast in this one month..earlier he didnt know Sans..and now  he knows she is one of the best...good for him...

and LOL...who told him that ppl compare him with BB..
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Going out of town for the weekend๐Ÿ˜›

good night/day!!๐Ÿค— 

Good Night!

Have a great weekend!! ๐Ÿค—
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Going out of town for the weekend๐Ÿ˜›

good night/day!!๐Ÿค— 

enjoy your weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š good night..
Omoraboti thumbnail

ya i am gonna do this weekend -- have written half, then got lost -- will finish...but read urs and so impressed -- am too embarassed to put up my writing -- honestly

Arre! You are embarassing me now saying that! You write intense stuff .. and you are good at it! I am all lighty-lighty .. lol

Now update soon! And get some inspiration from the new pics .. like I always do. ๐Ÿ˜›
Omoraboti thumbnail

He continued, "Viewers have to understand that I am only 25 odd days old baby in television. I need to learn and establish myself. I am working very hard. People have to understand that I am a newcomer. Viewers have lot of expectations from me as I am paired with one of the top actresses, Sanaya Irani, of television. And it is obvious that fans will compare me with Barun Sobti (Sanaya's co star in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Even I know Sanaya and Barun had a great chemistry and their jodi is still loved by masses. But I would like don't compare me with Barun, " he ended.

๐Ÿคฃ

what happened to television is duhh talks ๐Ÿ˜†

25 Odd days old baby?? What happened to his years of Stage experience??

And who said him he is compared with Barun Sobti? No one would dare to do that! ๐Ÿ˜›
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anyone interested?? ๐Ÿ˜†

jakhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

@Bold..he learnt this atleast in this one month..earlier he didnt know Sans..and now  he knows she is one of the best...good for him...

and LOL...who told him that ppl compare him with BB..

Wishful thinking ๐Ÿคฃ.

Hey Deeps. Whats up?
jakhushi thumbnail

ya i am gonna do this weekend -- have written half, then got lost -- will finish...but read urs and so impressed -- am too embarassed to put up my writing -- honestly

@Priya - Drama baad mein karr lena... pehley SS update karo.๐Ÿ˜›

@ Farah - Just read update of D4D... Big time jhappis for you... ๐Ÿค—. Muaaahhh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by jakhushi - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

who cares about autographed pic...offer me something real๐Ÿ˜Ž

Miss Malini is milking the Sobti popularity cow really well๐Ÿ˜†