Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Article on possibility of Farhan's Replacement in CC. Of course, they have to put Barun's name at the top of the list.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Sarada..I coudnt watch MC..I watched yesterday after a very long time..I am having real tight schedule at work..will try to catch it over weekend.. 

It was nice deeps - the challenges were really good. Next week it is going to be 2 eliminations. I think MC will go on for another 4-5 weeks only and maybe after IPL SP will have a new serial on air. Try to watch it and on Sunday 7PM you have MC episode wherein the chefs cook food and give out recipes.

Chalo on that note, need to crash back in AD. Will be back tomorrow.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Article on possibility of Farhan's Replacement in CC. Of course, they have to put Barun's name at the top of the list.

Farah - this is exact word to word translation of SBS segment that aired in the afternoon. So seems like Farhan is indeed getting replaced if all these reports are considered. But Barun is there only for the hits on the page. He is no way going to come to Chanchan.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

He continued, "Viewers have to understand that I am only 25 odd days old baby in television. I need to learn and establish myself. I am working very hard. People have to understand that I am a newcomer. Viewers have lot of expectations from me as I am paired with one of the top actresses, Sanaya Irani, of television. And it is obvious that fans will compare me with Barun Sobti (Sanaya's co star in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Even I know Sanaya and Barun had a great chemistry and their jodi is still loved by masses. But I would like don't compare me with Barun, " he ended.

🤣

what happened to television is duhh talks 😆
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Going out of town for the weekend😛

good night/day!!🤗 
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

Farah - this is exact word to word translation of SBS segment that aired in the afternoon. So seems like Farhan is indeed getting replaced if all these reports are considered. But Barun is there only for the hits on the page. He is no way going to come to Chanchan.

Arre! The list I am sure is made up by the writer .. they just have to bring Barun in everywhere. He is the hottie naa!

Everyone is using him for their own sake .. and Baba is at peace!
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

He continued, "Viewers have to understand that I am only 25 odd days old baby in television. I need to learn and establish myself. I am working very hard. People have to understand that I am a newcomer. Viewers have lot of expectations from me as I am paired with one of the top actresses, Sanaya Irani, of television. And it is obvious that fans will compare me with Barun Sobti (Sanaya's co star in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Even I know Sanaya and Barun had a great chemistry and their jodi is still loved by masses. But I would like don't compare me with Barun, " he ended.

🤣

Priya this is the classic tale of 'Ab aaya nah oonth pahad ke neeche'. Earlier all FK was a big motor mouth telling Television is duh and he was so great and got so many auditions and was an established actor but now after 3 weeks of low TRPs and completely rejection from audience, janab becomes humble and tells this. But to tell the truth there are lot of things that are not working with ChanChan and the story and the screenplay is also not working big time. Unfortunately FK is taking the fall for all the things that are going bad in the show and mostly he will be replaced is what I think.
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

It was nice deeps - the challenges were really good. Next week it is going to be 2 eliminations. I think MC will go on for another 4-5 weeks only and maybe after IPL SP will have a new serial on air. Try to watch it and on Sunday 7PM you have MC episode wherein the chefs cook food and give out recipes.

Chalo on that note, need to crash back in AD. Will be back tomorrow.

If all goes well in our implementation I should watch all the episodes of this week...Its shame for SP that they had to pull off two shows from prime time within months..lets see what they will come up with..

good night..see you tomorrow
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Going out of town for the weekend😛

good night/day!!🤗 

enjoy your trip Divya. Be safe
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

🤣

Shock laga kissi ko🤣 
As far as I rem, he said he never knew Sanaya before the show tho how can he know abt Barun n Sanaya's chemistry😕 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•

saw yesterday's coffee wala scene😕 no offence but wat was with his face😕 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•