Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone must sympathize with ovi for loosing her child despite her own negligence but no one should sympathize with the mother who decide against abortion and kept her child out of wedlock and give it away to the mother who lost her child so that she could be happy and not be devastated. talk about society and discrimination.
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

Everyone must sympathize with ovi for loosing her child despite her own negligence but no one should sympathize with the mother who decide against abortion and kept her child out of wedlock and give it away to the mother who lost her child so that she could be happy and not be devastated. talk about society and discrimination.

Your objectivity stumps me really! Purvi gave up her own child voluntarily right? Or was it some unseen footage that you have gathered where Ovi asked for Pari? Please do share these pearls of wisdom with us too then, so once and for all we can all hold candle vigils for Purvi's loss.

Society and discrimination? Welcome to this forum then, where people want to compare loss of a dead baby to a mom who gave up her own child for apparent bhalai, but will now suddenly tell the truth to everybody irrespective of how ovi will feel about this..(now that her own @#$ is on fire.)bhalai indeed...one minute bhalai, one minute change of plans...

Seriously, no words for this forum today. 
Edited by pari87 - 11 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docshek

Arjun truly loves Purvi and its not an obessession. He tried several way to make Ovi happy. He stayed away from Puriv. Ovi is a spoiled brat and cry fowls everytime she doesnt get what she wants. Ovi is selfish and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She even traded her own mother for her selfish needs to get Arjun. What goes around comes around so Ovi is getting her share now...

arjun loves purvi. ok. its contradictory to say that and then claim he tried to make ovi happy. he admitted himself the other day when he kissed ovi that his actions made ovi insecure in their marriage or do ppl have selective memory much. he said so himself that 'i realised that i was being unfair to you when you were trying so hard to make this marriage work. so he def did not try...unless you consider having sex with her as trying to make their marriage work. crying for your dead child is not selfish. she cried fowl cause it was a fowl. what was her baby's fault. fine ovi is getting her share but what did her baby do? the poor child wasnt even mourned a bit by its father. heck even pari is unlucky. she has a father who started loving her when he found out who the mother was. it wasn't unconditional as a parent's love should be.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Answering to some of these posts abt Ovi and her dead baby is like

Singing Bhagwad in front of Bhains...😳
crazygirl4RD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..aastha..

i dnt support purvi's child donation bt ovi was crying for what?

Archana might b feeling bored with her bhashan.

Bt dhoka? When and how it happened? Now ovis getting more psycho if she feels that uski zindgi barbad ho gai. I guess barbadi and dhokebaz husband was her own choice.

aastha..give the baby girl some time.. let her come to terms that the thing she thinks was her's is not her's.. let her face the reality...  ðŸ˜ƒ
coz she got everything by hook or crook n this thing she couldn't get..
well she mite be crying for her baby..but hey wait a minute.. were u not killing it daily by hurting it ..by having ur  soft drinks. oopss sorry i mean wine.. n slitting ur wrist...

MY POV ðŸ˜ƒ
pari87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Answering to some of these posts abt Ovi and her dead baby is like

Singing Bhagwad in front of Bhains...😳

Varsha di, this is exactly what I think after reading post on this thread too :PLOL

Logic never gets through here. It is only fandom and as teju said visual stimulation of seeing two lovers copulate that ovi took away, that makes them all so mad. Well, hopefully, they will show some more hut scenes and the teenagers can feel happy finally. 
Edited by pari87 - 11 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

aastha..give the baby girl some time.. let her come to terms that the thing she thinks was her's is not her's.. let her face the reality... 😃
coz she got everything by hook or crook n this thing she couldn't get..
well she mite be crying for her baby..but hey wait a minute.. were u not killing it daily by hurting it ..by having ur soft drinks. oopss sorry i mean wine.. n slitting ur wrist...

MY POV 😃

Agree with u. And she was crying 4 her child bt i find arjun and purvi in her flashback. Oh she might b crying 4 child behind the camara.

Drama queen. And next get ready 4 barking session.

If she has 1% sympathy 4 her baby so instead of blaming arvi she should go and slap onir coz he call himself ovi's bro and he actively took part in swapping.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol not again, now a woman cant even mourn the loss of her dead child?
Arjun doesnt have to because he has one baby of his own already
Unfortunately Ovi wasnt prego by two men 
She lost her first love for purvi 
Then purvi even snatched the right from ovi to see her stillborn much less mourn the babys loss
The same argument again and again and again 
Ovi placing the deal makes her the culprit 
But the people goiing through the deal are saints 
I have said this before and saying this again 
I dont expect logic and proper judgement in this forum
Everyone is too busy wanting an arvi reunion they now are happy a woman is weeping the death of her lost child
Or people blaming ovi nt taking care of the child 
Her baby died because of the accident not for carelessness

pari87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Lol not again, now a woman cant even mourn the loss of her dead child?

Arjun doesnt have to because he has one baby of his own already
Unfortunately Ovi wasnt prego by two men 
She lost her first love for purvi 
Then purvi even snatched the right from ovi to see her stillborn much less mourn the babys loss
The same argument again and again and again 
Ovi placing the deal makes her the culprit 
But the people goiing through the deal are saints 
I have said this before and saying this again 
I dont expect logic and proper judgement in this forum
Everyone is too busy wanting an arvi reunion they now are happy a woman is weeping the death of her lost child
Or people blaming ovi nt taking care of the child 
Her baby died because of the accident not for carelessness

Dear Waneeka,

don't stress over trying to explain. It is pretty useless on this forum. I am so glad that there are some like you who see it as it is. There is no tainted hero worship or baseless fandom craziness. I like you, used to love Arjun-Purvi, but thankfully, like you I see things for what they are and can no longer support their love which is so mucky and messy they probably can't even see their old selves in it anymore, but just ghost dementors who have sucked so much soul out of others, they have none of their own left. 

As for this forum, when people make fun of dead babies, wish death upon characters and then justify it for whatever reasons, it is only exposing of their petty small minded thinking. This is a fictional show as I said, but the opinions you share here, the comments you make are from real people and they only tell you tons of what their mentality is like.

You cannot fight blind fandom, you cannot fight hate that deep and you cannot fight baseless arguements. So spare yourself the torture :) 

PR shoudl end soon, before I am convinced this kalyug is bringing all kids up with most messed up mindsets :P 
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..aastha..

Agree with u. And she was crying 4 her child bt i find arjun and purvi in her flashback. Oh she might b crying 4 child behind the camara.

Drama queen. And next get ready 4 barking session.

If she has 1% sympathy 4 her baby so instead of blaming arvi she should go and slap onir coz he call himself ovi's bro and he actively took part in swapping.

the whole first half of the episode was her recalling the incidences with arjun and her baby. NOTHING to do with purvi. r we even watching the same show?!? is ekta making two different shows one for arvians and another for others?!? the point is she corrected her behavior and loved that baby. its sickening to say that she's a drama queen for crying for her baby!! OMG! and onir was carrying out purvi's orders! it was not like he did it behind purvi's back!